Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys (28422 Views)

Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Korad26: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Where is d mama of d child
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by nosike3(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Henry praise: A child does not ask for bread n given a stone, fish n given a snake, y ar dey giving dia daughter snake wen she asked for toys?? angry
you are definitely a catholic and went for mass today... good grin
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by toprealman: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Misleading title. You have cheap toys that cost almost nothing. The parents must be snake lovers and want to pass it over to their kid. Hope it doesn't backfire.

1 Like

Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Testerfuze(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chaii! D sight of snakes makes me shiver wit fear, m always havin cold feets weneva i saw a snake.
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by swtme(f): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
shocked I dey fear d girl self
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by honeydear(f): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Of all animals y snake? Nawa oooº°
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by chucky234(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
stanley10122: I've seen this kinda stories countless times on NL..i'm actually tired of it undecided
Then sit your as$ on a pit toilet
who beg you to open the thread na..... Sorry I forget say you no sabi read thats why you no understand the title before you carry your cocoanut head open the thread.
Ewu hausa

2 Likes

Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Indian people are record breakers when it comes to weird stories.

Waiting for another shocker from India.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by sage2(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
The excuse of being too poor to buy her a toy is lame. Sell the damn snake and buy her the cheapest toy you can lay your filthy hands on, eediat.
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Extom(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Voodoo so on point...
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by supaeagles(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
This whole thread reminded me of the funny Indian snake dancer movie I loved watching on NTA : Nagina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagina_(film) grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ish42wa35B4
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
omo abiku! baba were!! ebi aku'she!!!
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Freedani(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Very lucky because d snake is a born again.hopin that one day,there wont be a story that touch
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Decryptor(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Don't u people recognize this baby? She is Karashika the snake girl tongue
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by chichigift: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
nawaa
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by SPEED5: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
After seeing dis one ignorannnt person will say the supernatural does not exist
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by chichigift: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=sage_]The excuse of being too poor to buy her a toy is lame.
Sell the damn snake and buy her the cheapest toy you can lay your filthy
hands on, eediat.[/quote] i stand by u
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Flygerian1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Speechless
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by crackhaus: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
megareal: Amazing! But I know animals, even wild types tend to bond with babies easily and protect rather than harm them. Its amazing how they can differentiate the innocence of a baby from a dangerous adult.
I used to believe this too till I realized it won't be worth it to try it out with my unborn children or any other child under my care for that matter
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by kwajahafiz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
I guess they couldnt afford an abortion either...
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by megareal: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
lorretta u: but she won't be a baby forever and one of these days,the snake will eat her in just one mouthful.one swallow and shed be gone forever
Nah, by the time she is a bit older, the snake will become more of a pet and will be doting on her and following her about just like any pet.
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by megareal: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
crackhaus:
I used to believe this too till I realized it won't be worth it to try it out with my unborn children or any other child under my care for that matter
True, where there is fear, there is no need to try. As a parent, you wont even try giving your child what your'e afraid of.The father in this story deals with snakes everyday and they have become a part of his life and family. He doesn't see handing a snake over to baby as dangerous, so.......

1 Like

Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Enosa1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
this is demonic sad
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by UfuomaUN(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
This ain't real! Can't be!
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by ImaBruno: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Codedrock: Wetin dey new for this one now? My mama told me i played with snakes wen i was a kid.. It even got to a stage dey com to sleep wit me at night.. Everyday..

U need serious deliverance
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by supaeagles(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Decryptor: Don't u people recognize this baby? She is Karashika the snake girl tongue
grin grin , classic scene from that movie :- (at time 50m 15 s )
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by Neddyogu(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Henry praise: A child does not ask for bread n given a stone, fish n given a snake, y ar dey giving dia daughter snake wen she asked for toys?? angry
cos hindus dont read no bible

1 Like

Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by pekelepekele(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Remember what the bible said who among you will his son ask for a fish but give him a snake instead or a cake but give him a stone .

I rebuke poverty with the blood of Jesus
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by peterjero(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Why aren't you pple seeing it this way that the father of the child is conquering fear outta the child and making her natural
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by mzkanye(f): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oh gosh!!..ds is poverty @its pick.bt come to tink of it..must she play with a toy?!
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by deebrain(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
strangest: Snake ke? Mine was a lion... Hehehe

Where is it now?
Re: Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys by supaeagles(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
strangest: Snake ke? Mine was a lion... Hehehe
deebrain: Where is it now?
due to hard times it may have ended up as 504 meat (one above 404 meat ) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) / Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.