Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is Heaven And Hell Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven And Hell Real? (1478 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Is Heaven Possible For Those Without Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Heaven And Hell Real? by joshuaidibia(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Hope y'all went to church. If so,then that's good. I have a question to ask,and am desperately in need of an answer. Be it christians or muslim,you can all shed more light to it. The question goes like this. IS HEAVEN AND HELL REAL? or are they stories told or written in many books (e.g the bible,quaran,etc) just to make us/some of us to be good,and follow the order of things. Although many find it hard to abide by it. In the book of revelation chapter 4:1-11. The bible,through John made reference of how heaven looks like,how the throne of God looks like. If u read it,you'll see that it did not made mention that heaven was made of gold,as was the case of that woman who claimed she saw heaven and saw late Mrs Kumuyi in it(may her soul rest in peace). Now,was she dreaming it from her fantasy? Or did John not see or know what a gold is? These are questions many of us find confusing. A second case is that of the muslims. They believe if they die,and go to heaven,God/Allah will give them 72 virgins. Now,is there a separate heaven from that of the christians? Is their hell separate from our's? These are questions i need answers to. And i'll be gratefull if i get any from anyone. #PLEASE NO INSULTS. Some of you may feel offended by this. THANKS#

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by nbright: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
space reserved... Let me do some soul searching to know what I believe in..
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nyx question,guess we need a pastor here..2 shed more light on this
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by frank317: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
If heaven is real then I am sure no one is going there. The conditions are so impossible to live by. All my lyf I am yet to see anyone who has satisfied the conditions, not even the so called men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by joshuaidibia(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
frank3.16:
If heaven is real then I am sure no one is going there. The conditions are so impossible to live by. All my lyf I am yet to see anyone who has satisfied the conditions, not even the so called men of God.
wat conditions is that exactly?
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by holypower(m): 2:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Dear, Heaven and hell is real. Whatever you do on earth...you must receive the reward. Don't think that the good and the bad will end up in one place. Don't think that those that is good dont like doing bad things. So, Heaven is prepared for the children of GOD who does according to the will of GOD but those that dont do the will of the Father will be cast down to hell with their father the devil
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 29, 2013
holypower: Dear, Heaven and hell is real. Whatever you do on earth...you must receive the reward. Don't think that the good and the bad will end up in one place. Don't think that those that is good dont like doing bad things. So, Heaven is prepared for the children of GOD who does according to the will of GOD but those that dont do the will of the Father will be cast down to hell with their father the devil

Have you been to these places you mentioned? I thought those stories were for kids.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by nbright: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in hell... They believe that a sinful soul will just go back to it's Maker.. That is, it will just be as if the soul is asleep but for all of eternity.. No dreams or whatsoever..
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by joshuaidibia(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
nbright: Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in hell... They believe that a sinful soul will just go back to it's Maker.. That is, it will just be as if the soul is asleep but for all of eternity.. No dreams or whatsoever..
then wat dey are saying is that our bible is nt true.
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by joshuaidibia(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
holypower: Dear, Heaven and hell is real. Whatever you do on earth...you must receive the reward. Don't think that the good and the bad will end up in one place. Don't think that those that is good dont like doing bad things. So, Heaven is prepared for the children of GOD who does according to the will of GOD but those that dont do the will of the Father will be cast down to hell with their father the devil
but with the stories of other people. Do we say there are different heaven and hell? Is our's different 4rm d muslims? Are we 2 expect our own virgins also? Or did prophet mohamed trick them with virgns,so they will be holy?
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by holypower(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
ifeness:

Have you been to these places you mentioned? I thought those stories were for kids.
sorry, its not really for kids but for the wise for have understanding!
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by holypower(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
joshua idibia: but with the stories of other people. Do we say there are different heaven and hell? Is our's different 4rm d muslims? Are we 2 expect our own virgins also? Or did prophet mohamed trick them with virgns,so they will be holy?

that shows how false the religion is...I think their heaven is fornicating with virgins!

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
holypower:
sorry, its not really for kids but for the wise for have understanding!
so u mean kids won't inherit the kingdom of God?
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by frank317: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
joshua idibia: wat conditions is that exactly?

By conditions I mean the requirement needed to go to heaven. Can one really live a sinless life? U can be good but can u never err?
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by Nelbless(m): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2013
Its a pity, that a serious question was asked and all the contributors are really doing is make fun...

To answer your question

Man is made of soul, spirit & body. The body to cloth the real us (the soul). While the spirit is the breath of life in us
Check GENESIS 2:7

Now the real us is not the image you see staring at the mirror cos that a measure of sand made to accomodate the real man (soul) by the power of the breath of God.

We all know very well about the eden saga; as the bible will always tell us that it is appointed unto a man to die once followed by judgement;

Hell is a place of torment; its meant to be the judgement seat of angel lucifer (satan) and workers of iniquity

Heaven it is the kingdom of God and the real home of the righteous.

Qualification to make heaven
1. Receieve the lord Jesus into your heart, when you do he'll give you the needed help you need to live right JOHN 1:12

Finally brethren; in the year 1998 I was near death experience and saw some part of that horrible dungeon called "hell". There I discovered that the inhabitants there share one things in common 'they think they'll be reunited to God one day' again they all shout the name of their love ones here on earth.

Its a lengthy tale...RCCG OBOSI in anambra state knew about my ordeal.

So with the few remaining years you have left in this dirty world owned by the Prince of darkness , know this a day will come when you'll be gasping for air which you'll never see
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by Nelbless(m): 1:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Or would you lik to invite Jesus into your life and ask him to take darkness away from your heart. Pray this prayer quietly

"Lord Jesus, am so sorry for all the wrongs I've done against you. Am truely sorry, I acknowledge you as my lord and savior, take darkness away from my heary, cleans me with your blood, erase my name from the book of death, write my name in the book of life. Thank you lord Jesus for I'm a new creature"

Amen

If you have said that prayer plz contact me via my twitter/fb account via cdkingslive

Welcome to God's family

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by lepasharon(f): 5:37am On Jul 30, 2013
frank3.16:

Ha !
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by joshuaidibia(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nelbless: Or would you lik to invite Jesus into your life and ask him to take darkness away from your heart. Pray this prayer quietly

"Lord Jesus, am so sorry for all the wrongs I've done against you. Am truely sorry, I acknowledge you as my lord and savior, take darkness away from my heary, cleans me with your blood, erase my name from the book of death, write my name in the book of life. Thank you lord Jesus for I'm a new creature"

Amen

If you have said that prayer plz contact me via my twitter/fb account via cdkingslive

Welcome to God's family
Bro. Are u a pastor, evangelist,etc?
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by joshuaidibia(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
lepasharon:

Ha !
y HA-ing? Lol. what's it? Do u have smtn to contribute?
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by Nelbless(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=joshua idibia] Bro. Are u a pastor, evangelist,etc?[/quote
Does it Matter?
Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by nbright: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nelbless: Its a pity, that a serious question was asked and all the contributors are really doing is make fun...

Don't generalize... That's not good.. Just because some posters didn't answer what you expected didn't mean they made "fun" of it.

Finally brethren; in the year 1998 I was near death experience and saw some part of that horrible dungeon called "hell". There I discovered that the inhabitants there share one things in common 'they think they'll be reunited to God one day' again they all shout the name of their love ones here on earth.

Maybe your what you experienced when you had your "NDE" was what was on your mind... Just like how a child dream at night of a particular thing that scares him/her during the day... That was how you experienced "hell" when you had your "NDE".

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by nbright: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nelbless: Does it matter?
Since you want to be "serious", why not answer the question?..

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven And Hell Real? by joshuaidibia(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=Nelbless][/quote] yessar. It does. Cn u b so kind to tell us?

(1) (Reply)

Student Proves Professor Wrong / DSAP: Skill Acquisition Programme Is On. / Interesting Facts About King James I Of England (vi Of Scotland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.