Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Your Experience With Shengen Schools - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Experience With Shengen Schools (899 Views)

My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts: / Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Your Experience With Shengen Schools by autumnflower(f): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hello nairalanders..
i recently graduated fromone of our unviersities here in nigeria and currently a serving corps member. Most people now go for masters after their undergraduate studies so as to increase their chances of secjring a goodpahing job,it however not a guarantee.
i am considering applying for masters to a few of this shengen schools, i come across alot of threads on niraland that talk about the application process but not much after admission.
so if there are thoes of you that school there please, share your stories and elaborate on living expenses, how easy/difficult to get a job, racism, how challenging is the course of study, have you finished, did you get a job after you finished or came back to nigeria.. Just general info, i know nairalander are very secretive but you cqn help without giving out everything, but reasonable contributions. Thank you..

I'll go first..
Re: Your Experience With Shengen Schools by autumnflower(f): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
The contry of study is germany/austria/ finland. The duratiinof study is hopefully not more than 24months, standard of living is hopefully not high, would have estimated but i have no idea, land a job after 3 months, the racism is not too bad, the course of study was difficult had to read on a daily base, came back to nigeria...

This is just a template and hypothetically speaking.. Doesnt have to be this way you could give more detail, its all just to help ourselves..
Re: Your Experience With Shengen Schools by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
autumn.flower:
Hello nairalanders..
i recently graduated fromone of our unviersities here in nigeria and currently a serving corps member. Most people now go for masters after their undergraduate studies so as to increase their chances of secjring a goodpahing job,it however not a guarantee.
i am considering applying for masters to a few of this shengen schools, i come across alot of threads on niraland that talk about the application process but not much after admission.
so if there are thoes of you that school there please, share your stories and elaborate on living expenses, how easy/difficult to get a job, racism, how challenging is the course of study, have you finished, did you get a job after you finished or came back to nigeria.. Just general info, i know nairalander are very secretive but you cqn help without giving out everything, but reasonable contributions. Thank you..

I'll go first..

Be more specific, which schengen country?
Re: Your Experience With Shengen Schools by autumnflower(f): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
This doesnt have to be for only shengen countries alone, you could have schooled or are schooling in UK, canada or even india just give out the info.. Thanks

MODS I BEG U, LITERALLY ON MY KNEES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT THIS ON FRONT PAGE PLEASE AND PLEASE..
Re: Your Experience With Shengen Schools by autumnflower(f): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
justwise:

Be more specific, which schengen country?
alright, germany, austria or finaland. Thanks
Re: Your Experience With Shengen Schools by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
autumn.flower:
The contry of study is germany/austria/ finland. The duratiinof study is hopefully not more than 24months, standard of living is hopefully not high, would have estimated but i have no idea, land a job after 3 months, the racism is not too bad, the course of study was difficult had to read on a daily base, came back to nigeria...

This is just a template and hypothetically speaking.. Doesnt have to be this way you could give more detail, its all just to help ourselves..

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa

https://www.nairaland.com/700645/how-convenient-student-life-austria

https://www.nairaland.com/577919/study-finland-september-tuition-free

Those are threads for the countries you mentioned
Re: Your Experience With Shengen Schools by justwise(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
autumn.flower:
This doesnt have to be for only shengen countries alone, you could have schooled or are schooling in UK, canada or even india just give out the info.. Thanks

MODS I BEG U, LITERALLY ON MY KNEES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT THIS ON FRONT PAGE PLEASE AND PLEASE..

Canada, UK, US they all have active threads here, ask your question in any of them

(1)

Printing Ecowas Application Form. / Nigerian Women Come To Italy For Honest Work But End Up As Prostitutes / Eastern States And Their Capitals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.