Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline (39124 Views)

My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja / Emirate Flight From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hi NL

please i need info about emirate airline service, the way the treat there passenger on bound

INFO GENERALY grin

Thanks

ICHOMMY
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by flekan(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
@chaircover

Have you flown them to London before?
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ all thanks
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ flekan is your visa out
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
wwheelz:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366867.64.html#msg5130900

Sound advice from 2sleek2nv

the link is not opening
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by lovemoi2(f): 4:04am On Dec 18, 2009
one of the best airlines cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i rate them 10/10

1 Like

Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Spyker: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2009
Very very good, the best airline i have ever flown.
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by FBS: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2009
Emirates? The Best Airline that I know of. Outstanding!!!

But why are you concerned about how they treat passengers on board abi you be terrorist grin? Me thinks most airlines do pretty well in that aspect, no?
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2009
emirate pics

Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
nice dish grin

Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Cappadona123: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
They have the best fleet and xperience pilots
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Cappadona123: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
They have the best fleet and xperience pilots
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
Emirate baba

Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Redman44(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hmn, seems I will start flying with Emirates in the near future smiley smiley I'm getting tired of the complacent attitude of BA staff and the unappealing food on Bellview Airlines. The food I'm seeing on this thread is making my mouth water. I hope the tickets of Emirates Airline are not too expensive.
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Tolujoseph(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
their food is sort of somehow i don't really liked it
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by otukpo(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
am all ears
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by koolchicco: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2009
Posh, Nice but very expensive Airline.
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
Redman44:

Hmn, seems I will start flying with Emirates in the near future smiley smiley I'm getting tired of the complacent attitude of BA staff and the unappealing food on Bellview Airlines. The food I'm seeing on this thread is making my mouth water. I hope the tickets of Emirates Airline are not too expensive.

LOL not that expensive

koolchicco:

Posh, Nice but very expensive Airline.

not that expensive, dont spoil EMIRATE for me jare grin
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by koolchicco: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
ichommy:

LOL not that expensive

not that expensive, dont spoil EMIRATE for me jare grin

U say?

OK, Why not do a quick window-bookings now and see wat u come up wit? undecided

U may wish to compare their fares wit Airfrance, Arik, et al.

Holla back at moi wen u're done. grin
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by zeedee(f): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2009
They spray the cabin with disinfectant/deodorant after the Africans get off.
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by Guardian(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
I will say to any one at any time

[size=20pt]FLY EMIRATES[/size] - Them dey try.  Generally it's not your usual budget airline, but they offer complimentary deals that makes it worth flying with them. Not to mention the onboard service in business class as well as Economode aaah.

As for me &  all my family,  na EMIRATES AIR.

And please book online u don't need the nonesense that travel agents give you. If you got a problem hala the GM grin - This i no go tell
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by blackasia: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
here in asia , they handle there customers with care , and they consider them, imagine the first day they started flying direct to china, they gave 3 counters to nigerians{we happen to be one of there top customer],but 4 counters to other nationallities, i was so proud wink
baba mi LOKE which time we go get this type of plane cry
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by tbaba83(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
men emirates finish me with food. chai i was farting all d way in mid air
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by dustydee: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
zeedee:

They spray the cabin with disinfectant/deodorant after the Africans get off.

because Africans carry crayfish and bushmeat. wink
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by ichommy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
blackasia:

here in asia , they handle there customers with care , and they consider them, imagine the first day they started flying direct to china, they gave 3 counters to nigerians{we happen to be one of there top customer],but 4 counters to other nationallities, i was so proud wink
baba mi LOKE which time we go get this type of plane cry

grin I understand the way you fill, i pray will soon have this kind of planes in nigeria very soon can i heard AMEN
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by THEAMAKA1: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
*the aviation freak is in the building!*   grin

hmmmm ive never flown with them, but i would like to fly with them someday.
one day i just might go to Dubai  cheesy
but from what ive read online, they are a REALLY good airline.
and they arent cheap oooo, even for economy class.
but from what ive read, i havent come across anything negative about that airline.
so i would say, GOOD AIRLINE! its probably worth the money ooooo.

hmmm why cant Nigeria be like this if they spend their money where it needs to be spent?  undecided
one day, i pray we will reach this status.
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by rotimy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
Theu once upgraded me from business class to first class from dubai to singapore. It was a five star treatment that I will never forget.
Re: Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline by zeedee(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
tbaba83:

men emirates finish me with food. chai i was farting all d way in mid air

Gross!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.