Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno (13265 Views)

Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu / Boko Haram Kill 20 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2013
I smell a Rat
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Slimwize26: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]just pasing
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by adino(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
emiye: But some set of people on Nairaland are making claims of the extinction of Boko Haram. i guess their claims is a mirage on their mind embarassed embarassed

You are a big foool and may God punish you for been so stuupid. See your fooolish comment when boys of your son's age died gallantly, while an old ldiot like you choose to be a morron.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Lordave: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
adino:

You are a big foool and may God punish you for been so stuupid. See your fooolish comment when boys of your son's age died gallantly, while an old ldiot like you choose to be a morron.
oga try to read and comprehend effectively before bursting out.
The guy doesn't deserve all those insults and wishes.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by adino(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
mariamajane: It seems the bokos are killing for the sake of killing: no enemy or everybody is an enemy! What confused sect!

That is exactly what they are doing, killing for sport
Those guys are retards
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by adino(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Lordave: oga try to read and comprehend effectively before bursting out.
The guy doesn't deserve all those insults and wishes.

Is he too old and stvpid to know the level of thinking and wickedness of bokoharam. Do you know the huge sacrifice and courage Jtf and Cjtf have put to curb boko rams to a minimal level. So you thinj bokoharam is just a group of area boys that will be arrested and all will be well.
He is known for stvpid comments, he always follow the trend and talk negatively without using his head
It is a pity you choose to align with him.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by akereconfi: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2013
All those quoting the free browsing BASATARDDDDDDD should be banned cos they r makin the thread a total mess. U guys are helpin him spread his rubbish...or seems it's the same user wf numerous usernames
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by adino(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2013
bohari will be happy with this.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by kabba7(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=Babalegba] Why. Is Buhari a member or just Nigerian talk. Why has he not been arrested
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Buhari has not been arrested because the drunken president is yet to find a way to link him with the insurgents ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ will never find . As for this news the military have just got their own way to collect oil subsidy rebate because we have a dumb president
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by splashbaby(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2013
Stupid and compromised MOD...So this olodess dude is still having a jolly post with his senseless spam without a single hide or ban...
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by safejourney: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2013
What is the main purpose of Emergency Rule in Borno State? emergency rule or civilian rule?
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by franksunny(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2013
Don't you get tired of this Buhari nonsence, for god sake we suppose to have president in charge, GCFR.if your president have balls in between his legs, let him prob Buhari and stop fighting Ameachi. mind you, i'm from delta state
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by azpekuliar: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2013
zuma4k: are you mentally ok? This is a matter of national security and ua here messing up!!!

And must you quote it all over again?
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by BankuTilapia: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2013
I tot u ppl said BOKO HARAM is no more.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by ABAboi: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Here are ways Nigerian government could fight Boko Haram using existing infrastructure. http://www.fogsecure.com.ng/blog/nigeria-past-present-and-future-security-threats/
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by 2goodbobo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why are some people quoting the "free browsing" thing again? Hia.

Between, R.I.P to the dead. May God help us in this country.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
No more arrest for this boko haram, burn any of them caught to ashes...............amputate them alive and feed them to the swine or dogs. Arresting and putting them in prison wont make any sense. The government should declare immediate killing of any terrorist caught.....when the judicial is not competent by sending this animals to prison in other to jail break another time or waste time without execution, jungle justice should prevail. I cant breathe with this senseless killing of innocent folks by islamic animals all the time.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by sureway1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
2goodbobo: Why are some people quoting the "free browsing" thing again? Hia.
cos Most of them no do maths for primary and secondary school.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by bammo: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lordave: I wish this free browsing guy was among the victims.
lol. Guy u harsh o..
But why r some pple quoting d free long browsing post again. Na una mumu pass o
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by bingbagbo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
first to comment cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
OH YEAH! I'm happy to be back man!
#Celebrating my return to Politics section#
Man, I'm never gonna e-fight, ever again. God help me. What a ban! Gohsh!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
bin gbagbo: first to comment cheesy
Lol how will that affect the price of garri in the market? Mind you, I buy it everyday of the week!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Lordave: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
bammo:
lol. Guy u harsh o..
But why r some pple quoting d free long browsing post again. Na dem mumu pass o
fixed
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Lordave: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
adino:

Is he too old and stvpid to know the level of thinking and wickedness of bokoharam. Do you know the huge sacrifice and courage Jtf and Cjtf have put to curb boko rams to a minimal level. So you thinj bokoharam is just a group of area boys that will be arrested and all will be well.
He is known for stvpid comments, he always follow the trend and talk negatively without using his head
It is a pity you choose to align with him.
please you have no cause or whatever to pity me for ALIGNING with someone who did nothing to warrant your unnecessary insults, save your pity for yourself cuz it's obvious that you lack the ability to read, interpret and understand properly.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by okeyokeyjah(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] cry GOD 4bid evil for our Naija
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by adino(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lordave: I wish this free browsing guy was among the victims.

Read and comprehend the guy properly. Hypocrite and Evil mind.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Lordave: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
adino:

Read and comprehend the guy properly. Hypocrite and Evil mind.
You got lost from the begining!!!
Please someone else should judge me and this guy, please, I'm tired.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by batstan(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
adino: bohari will be happy with this.
Another saw-dust brain

We 've betta things to mobilise ourselves for, folks.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by batstan(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lordave: You got lost from the begining!!!
Please someone else should judge me and this guy, please, I'm tired.
grin
The guy is a retard.virus. Bone him.
Hadiknown (adino) or ajino is .............haaaah
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by emiye(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
adino:

All your curse will not return empty, it will come to pass in your life.

https://www.nairaland.com/1374100/like-play-like-play-boko.

PapaBrowne: Like Play, Like Play, Boko Haram has vanished from the pages of newspapers. Somebody help me say Amen.

No more bomb blasts. No more Boko Haram killed this, Boko Haram killed that.

We must give thanks to God.

We must give kudos to our gallant soldiers who have put thier lives on the line to ensure that we have peace.

May this peace continue.

And bad roads are also vanishing small by small.
And we are beginning to return to the farm big by big.
And the trains are coming back slow by slow.
And elections are getting freer and fairer.

And the biggest prayer of all:
And may power failure vanish forever.
And corruption. And insecurity. And Unemployment.

Its either our prayers are working or Jonathan is working or both of the above.

Methinks both of the above. If you agree with me, click the like button.

On Saturday, this useless thread i quoted above was opened by one of the Spin and spell online crew of Jonathan about how Boko haram is fading, since the SOE, my first thought was the 25 oyo traders killed by BH 3 weeks back in borno , the 30 + students killed in Yobe , and some other very recent ones, Why do people like to see the nonsense they want to see?. The situation on ground does not reflect that boko haram is fading.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / Nigeria's Gas Reserve To Last For 94 Years, Komalafe / Senate Forgery: Police Report’s Whereabouts Unknown -PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.