Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan (991 Views)

9-year Old Student Writes Book On Terrorism / Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. / ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by olillywales(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Two young men have been remanded in Agodi Prison by an Ibadan Magistrate Court for allegedly using a magical ring to abduct and gang-rape a 19-year-old secondary school girl in Ibadan.

The two suspects, according to a police source, were charged with conspiracy, rape and stealing of a Blackberry phone belonging to the victim. The rape victim said she closed from school at Wofun Iyana Church, and was accosted by the suspects who insisted she should follow them to their residence. But, when she refused, one of them allegedly used a magical ring to hit her on the chest and she was unconscious.
She narrates her ordeal: “There is a boy who was not my boy friend. He was a student in that school about two years ago.

His name is Biola.
He had wanted to date me several times which I politely turned down. Just last Wednesday, when I closed from school, Biola came to me in company of two unidentified boys and said his mum wanted to see me. “‘I asked him what led to the invitation by his mum. I then told him I would not go. Then, one of the two other guys who had a ring on his hand hit me on the chest and I was unconscious. They took me to the residence of one of the two boys and molested me”.
She continues: “Before molesting me, they gave me alcoholic drink and after the crime had been committed, they gave me ‘covenant water’ threatening me that I would die if I told anybody of the act.”

A top policeman who claimed anonymity because he was not instructed to speak, confirmed the story, saying: “ at 0815 hours, one Adekola living on Akanbi Street, Molade area of Ibadan reported that his younger sister and a secondary school student went to school and did not return home. All efforts to trace her proved abortive. “Then about 23:00hours, an unanimous caller called through the victim’s GSM number and identified himself as kidnapper and demanded N6,000. The DCO led other policemen and the victim was rescued.”

She was unconscious and was rushed to a nearby hospital. She later narrated how she was kidnapped and gang-molested by three persons. Two arrests have been made while the third suspect is still at large. The two suspects have been charged to court.

SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/two-men-use-magical-ring-to-gangmolestation-a-19yr-old-student-in-ibadan/
Re: Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Only God will save dis country
Re: Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by Tolexander: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Then,
one of the two other guys
who had a ring on his hand hit
me on the chest and I was
unconscious
. They took me to
the residence of one of the
two boys and molested me”.
She continues: “Before
molesting me, they gave me
alcoholic drink
and after the
crime had been committed,
they gave me ‘covenant water’
threatening me that I would
die if I told anybody of the
act.”
Re: Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by samuelkaykay(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thank God they didn't cynthia her.those boys will repent in hell fires,no kirikiri.
Re: Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
second time i see this nonsense story.
if she was unconscious through the magical ring (or whatever nonsense) then A) she wouldnt know where she was taken, B there would be no need to give her alcohol to ra.pe her , and most importantly c) someone would have seen the three boys carrying an unconscious lady back to their home. duh!

sadly people are quick to believe anything they read without using their brain to question the obvious nonsense that is written.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Govt needs to review penalty on rape... I propose castration... Why on earth wld anyone take pleasure in forcefully having his way with someone cry and begging for mercy? #pervs
Re: Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by Waspy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
uniqueval: Govt needs to review penalty on rape... I propose castration... Why on earth wld anyone take pleasure in forcefully having his way with someone cry and begging for mercy? #pervs
You are calling on the Govt?.... Where have u been?... Those you are calling upon are busy debating on how young a girl shld be b4 they Yerima her..... May God help us all
Re: Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2013
uniqueval: Govt needs to review penalty on rape... I propose castration... Why on earth wld anyone take pleasure in forcefully having his way with someone cry and begging for mercy? #pervs

The only problem is that it is extremely difficult to prove rape in most cases, except in the explicit cases of armed robbers violating their victims and whatnot. It is very easy for a random girl you pick up and take home for consensual bulalafication, to later claim that you raped her. Unless there is video evidence or similar compelling evidence, it often boils down to her word against yours. I wouldn't pass judgment based on a typical woman's confessions or accusations for that matter, if that were the only 'evidence' available.

Some ashawos would swear you raped them if you fail to give them the amount of money you promised after your consensual sex.
Re: Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan by 3ace(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2013
pro01:

The only problem is that it is extremely difficult to prove rape in most cases, except in the explicit cases of armed robbers violating their victims and whatnot. It is very easy for a random girl you pick up and take home for consensual bulalafication, to later claim that you raped her. Unless there is video evidence or similar compelling evidence, it often boils down to her word against yours. I wouldn't pass judgment based on a typical woman's confessions or accusations for that matter, if that were the only 'evidence' available.

Some ashawos would swear you raped them if you fail to give them the amount of money you promised after your consensual sex.
lol @ bulalafication

(1) (Reply)

Challenge Accepted... An Igbo Scholar Replies Fani Kayode / Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Pampers In Kenya . / President Goodluck Jonathan Drops 9 Ministers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.