Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

I'm Acknowledging You For Who You Are! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Acknowledging You For Who You Are! (937 Views)

Acknowledging God's Mercies - Winning Each Day Devotional / Atheists Can Be Jailed In America For Not Acknowledging God::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Acknowledging You For Who You Are! by GodsWord2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
If you look at the sky and say there's no GOD or you look into the ocean and say that the fishes are a mistake, then I charge you to pray that you experience half, i repeat ''just half'' of what I've gone through in this world. Then you'll know that truely, there is A LIVING GOD who watches after His own people. It's not by our righteousness or by the level of holiness (which is like a filthy rag before Him) we've attained. It's by His mercies which is renewed every morning. It's not of him who willeth, nor of him who runneth but of GOD who showeth mercy for HE will have mercy on whom HE pleases and compassion on whom HE pleases (Romans 9vs15-16). Dear reader, thankyou for taking time to read this. I've got just one message for you tonight ''since i have been born, even up till this moment, this is what i've heard, experienced and now declaring unto you that GOD IS LIGHT AND IN HIM IS NO DARKNESS AT ALL''...seek first HIS Kingdom, the reward will surely come. Hide is word in your heart so that you won't sin against Him. IN CONCLUSION, If GOD be for us, who can be against us? GOOD NIGHT!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Acknowledging You For Who You Are! by PastorOluT(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
God bless u, but u can share ur experience for u don't know who might be blessed
Re: I'm Acknowledging You For Who You Are! by GodsWord2(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T: God bless u, but u can share ur experience for u don't know who might be blessed
hmmm...its not something i can express.

(1) (Reply)

A Pathetic Letter Of Apology From Seun / Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant / A Woman End Up In Hell For Using Her Neighbor Salt Without Telling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.