Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant (915 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Itsfacts: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
How come some of the founders and elders of the Jehovah witness can celebrate Christmas and go to heaven but other churches that did the same will be condemned?

Is this not wayo?
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Nwaoguta(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Your madness has gone out of hand,see what idleness can course.
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Itsfacts: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Nwa oguta: Your madness has gone out of hand,see what idleness can course.

Am I telling a lie? Or it is plain truth. This na be idleness matter. I hear someone say Russell is one of the 144000 in heaven yet he celebrate Christmas and birth day exactly what people are codemned for celebrating
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Itsfacts: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2013
@nwa I know you for attacking and calling someone apostate when they say the truth of Jehovah witness.
I was a jw so you can call me apostate all you like but am not brainwashed like you.

tell me how brother Russell manage to do birthday, Xmas, thanksgiving, use the cross you people hate and links with freemason yet he is going to heaven.

If brother Rutherford was the president and Jesus came and pick the organisation in 1919 why didn't he tell Rutherford that Xmas and birthday is wrong till 1935?
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Nwaoguta(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Itsfacts:

Am I telling a lie? Or it is plain truth. This na be idleness matter. I hear someone say Russell is one of the 144000 in heaven yet he celebrate Christmas and birth day exactly what people are codemned for celebrating
liar, go and make research first don't post because others are posting get ur facts well b4 you post.
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Itsfacts: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2013
Nwa oguta: liar, go and make research first don't post because others are posting get ur facts well b4 you post.

Seems you are the one who needs research. They told you not to look into their old books ot material right? That the light has gotten brighter. I advise you to research Russell. Research Rutherford also.
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by loveroftruth: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2013
Itsfacts: How come some of the founders and elders of the Jehovah witness can celebrate Christmas and go to heaven but other churches that did the same will be condemned?

Is this not wayo?

Is there a doctor in the house ?

Help !
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Itsfacts: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2013
loveroftruth:

Is there a doctor in the house ?

Help !

Answer the question else you are the people that needs doctor
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by free2ryhme: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2013
celebrating or not celebrating the birth of Christ is not a criteria to enter heaven. You must be born again for you to enter the kingdom of God and profess Jesus hrist as lord and saviour. this is the only way to make heaven
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Itsfacts: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2013
free2ryhme: celebrating or not celebrating the birth of Christ is not a criteria to enter heaven. You must be born again for you to enter the kingdom of God and profess Jesus hrist as lord and saviour. this is the only way to make heaven

the gist jw they give na be say people wey celebrate this holiday na hell them they go. So why their oga them wey celebrate am them say them na part of the 144000 people wey go go heaven?
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by free2ryhme: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Itsfacts:

the gist jw they give na be say people wey celebrate this holiday na hell them they go. So why their oga them wey celebrate am them say them na part of the 144000 people wey go go heaven?

me and u know say na lie them they lie. any student of the bible can smell the deceit a mile away
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Itsfacts: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

me and u know say na lie them they lie. any student of the bible can smell the deceit a mile away

So for nwa to answer him no fit instead him they attack person for what he doesn't know
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Nwaoguta(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2013
Jehovah's witnesses does not celeberate christmas and birthdayp, as for those who go 2 heaven God chooses them and not any human simple.
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by Itsfacts: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2013
Nwa oguta: Jehovah's witnesses does not celeberate christmas and birthdayp, as for those who go 2 heaven God chooses them and not any human simple.

Really. There are publications that have brother Russell picture and Rutherford picture as one of the 144000.
of course you know who and who will go to heaven. You know the memorial the people who drink the wine and eat the bread are all going to heaven isn't it?

Is that not you people believe
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by mrakin(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2013
Nobody stops anybody from going to heaven. If you think you deserve to go to heaven, pls go.

All what the witnesses believe is that the earth is not created for nothing and it will not be destroyed.

Just as in Noah's day, only the wicked people will be cut-off by God.

If you serve God faithfully to the end, God will reward you with eternal life.

Leave Russell alone, God knows where to place him. Think about your own life and serve God. Nobody is against your going to heaven.

JW do not force ppu to accept their believe, it is there in the bible. I wish you the best as you consider serving God and on your journey to heaven
Re: Why Only Jehovah Witness Can Celebrate Xmas And Goto Heaven And Others Cant by free2ryhme: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
sometimes i dont understand how xtians can argue what is explicitly defined in the bible on the kind of people that will and will not make heaven

(1) (Reply)

Is Destiny The Criteria For Becoming Rich Or Poor In Life? / Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet / Too much need less arguments on religion thread/ Modification ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.