Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Calling On PROCESS ENGINEERS In The House, Pls Help!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Calling On PROCESS ENGINEERS In The House, Pls Help!!! (518 Views)

Chemical And Process Engineers In The House Pls Help Solve This Design Problem. / Are Technicians Better Than Engineers In Nigeria? / Chemical & Process Engineers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling On PROCESS ENGINEERS In The House, Pls Help!!! by Oilworker: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Please senior Nairalanders,I am a contract staff in an Oil producing company who wants to upgrade to a permanent staff status in the same company.I'll soon be going for an Interview for the post of PROCESS ENGINEER and would need proffesional advice on the kind of questions to expect.

I'm currently working as a treatment plant Supervisor though i've also worked previously as a gas compressor operator.I have a degree in Chemical Engineering and i've been in the Oil industry for 3 years now.

Kindly help a brother in need

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Calling On PROCESS ENGINEERS In The House, Pls Help!!! by Patuwa: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Can a Masters in Physical Chrmistry(process chemist), works in an oil coy too and hope there is no too much wide magine with them and chemical engineers?
Re: Calling On PROCESS ENGINEERS In The House, Pls Help!!! by Oilworker: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Patuwa: Can a Masters in Physical Chrmistry(process chemist), works in an oil coy too and hope there is no too much wide magine with them and chemical engineers?

Sure you can.The oil industry employs a wide mix of varied disciplines.Just do not relent in your search and i believe you'll find a space.

cheers

I still await your the contributions of process engineers.

Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Is Out! Call 08103741024 / Advice Needed / Advice Me On Becoming An Auto Mechanic And Automotive Engineer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.