Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) (12795 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off Dance Moves / Paul Okoye Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2013
A while back, the nollywood actress, wife and mother, Oge Okoye shared photos of her uncompleted mansion which she captioned "hardwork pays"...well, she has moved on to cars now, lol - what's up with all these celebrities and their lust for new cars, like they are in some kinda competition or something!
Anyway, she flaunted her cars today, see photos below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/im-biggest-girl-oge-okoye-shows-off-her.html

Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by ba7man(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2013
The view of that car isn't bad at all.... wink wink

1 Like

Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by nerodenero: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2013
I just viewed three machines here i.e. the jeep,saloon car and Oge.lol.
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2013
"Oge okoye shows off her cars"

I can only see her properly rounded ass! kiss kiss

or is something wrong with my sight? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Lanrefahm(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2013
nerodenero: I just viewed three machines here i.e. the jeep,saloon car and Oge.lol.

what makes her a manchine?
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by strangest(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2013
I see no car... Only bom bom

1 Like

Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by johnstar(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Flirtyfemi: A while back, the nollywood actress, wife and mother, Oge Okoye shared photos of her uncompleted mansion which she captioned "hardwork pays"...well, she has moved on to cars now, lol - what's up with all these celebrities and their lust for new cars, like they are in some kinda competition or something!
Anyway, she flaunted her cars today, see photos below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/im-biggest-girl-oge-okoye-shows-off-her.html
dat is nt ow 2 flaunt cars, u mean she's showing her a$$ undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2013
I wish I could like this a hundred times walai.... Now wr talkin!
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2013
I wonder what would be left of that Nyansh after 3 children..

Nonsense!
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Maidoki14(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oboi check d back side na.d real machine be dat o.na second hand sha
Lanrefahm:
what makes her a manchine?
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Booty butt chic: dis one is always a fool....kips hating unneccesarily.....oponu!

Midnight crew Lmmaaooo grin grin

You're not a celeb so stop interferring wink
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by pri3stess(f): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Black people have got some serious issues men, we just want to show off at every given opportunity. I hope she has saved some money for the rainy days, because if she has a headache now and she has to travel abroad for treatment. she had better not start begging Nigerians for money o.
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by angelseddy(f): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lovely cars galfrnd,Hapi for u! But uhmm, dnt know y u are showing us your backside in dat pose, u cud as well jst face front or sit on d black car. You're married now, act like one and keep ur 'trunk' for ya husby, tks love.
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by SlyIg(f): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
nerodenero: I just viewed three machines here i.e. the jeep,saloon car and Oge.lol.
You want nairaland auto amebors to see you as a jjc for calling an suv a jeep? Thats not jeep product.
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by kreamidiva(f): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
I'm guessing her behind is one of the cars Anyway na her husband dey ride that one undecided
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by NNMUU(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oge Okoye is married!!!!!
I'm so heart broken right now
sad
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Ayab1203(f): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
greateros: "Oge okoye shows off her cars"

I can only see her properly rounded a-s-s! kiss kiss

or is something wrong with my sight? undecided undecided

Not at all grin grin grin
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2013
Airforce1: I wonder what would be left of that Nyansh after 3 children..

Nonsense!

She already has two children and bounced back to an amazing figure. She takes care of herself. If she has a third, I'm sure she'll still look amazing postpartum.
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by vitusike(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2013
That's cool.
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by 3ace(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2013
Celebrity na d husband, show-off na d wife. Madly in love, inseparable.
Re: I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Midnight crew Lmmaaooo grin grin

You're not a celeb so stop interferring wink
*pfftt!....walks away

(1) (Reply)

Is Missy Elliot A Lesbian? / Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt / Dethroned MBGN Isabella Ayuk - "Scandal Is Necessary For Stardom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.