Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Football Manager - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager (4818 Views)

Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) / Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: yes, but i cant save the changes i made
load the default database, make ur changes and click "save editor data as"
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
I tried reloadin bt it just gives me a blank with page
VIPERVENOM: load the default database, make ur changes and click "save editor data as"
Re: Football Manager by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: I tried reloadin bt it just gives me a blank with page
I dont understand
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
VIPERVENOM: I dont understand
i tried reloading the editor bt all it gives me is a blank white page
Re: Football Manager by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: i tried reloading the editor bt all it gives me is a blank white page
delete the cache folder and try again
Re: Football Manager by Obinnio: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
With the Bug fm2014 have, I am going to sit out untill 2015 comes out and I will get the original cd instead of going for 2014 original now,but who knows when fm15 will be out?
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Obinnio: With the Bug fm2014 have, I am going to sit out untill 2015 comes out and I will get the original cd instead of going for 2014 original now,but who knows when fm15 will be out?
around october. Note that u cant play the original without steam
Re: Football Manager by Obinnio: 5:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: around october. Note that u cant play the original without steam
how explain pls
Re: Football Manager by Obinnio: 5:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: around october. Note that u cant play the original without steam
how? explain pls
Re: Football Manager by pasqal09: 5:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Can anybody attached the setup for FM12? Or any link where I can get it?
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Obinnio: how? explain pls
steam is a platform through which the fm can be played. The pirated copys comes with files like steamstart with enable you to play without steam. Bt for you to play the original, you'll have to open a steam account and have internet connection.
Re: Football Manager by farano(f): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2014
pasqal09: Can anybody attached the setup for FM12? Or any link where I can get it?
Xup? Good morning
Re: Football Manager by pasqal09: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
farano: Xup? Good morning

Good morning, hope u don't mind if I use PMs
Re: Football Manager by farano(f): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
pasqal09:

Good morning, hope u don't mind if I use PMs
ok
Re: Football Manager by Obinnio: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: steam is a platform through which the fm can be played. The pirated copys comes with files like steamstart with enable you to play without steam. Bt for you to play the original, you'll have to open a steam account and have internet connection.
thanks boss,is the connection being done just once or will I always log in to internet to play sir
Re: Football Manager by Mchammerk2(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
I installed FM14 in my cpu.. But it stops loading and freezes my entire system on March14.. And my FM13 always says crash dump...dnt know what to do
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Obinnio: thanks boss,is the connection being done just once or will I always log in to internet to play sir
just once
Re: Football Manager by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mchammerk2: I installed FM14 in my cpu.. But it stops loading and freezes my entire system on March14.. And my FM13 always says crash dump...dnt know what to do
buy the original game. The pirated ones wont work. Or you can settle for fm12
Re: Football Manager by pasqal09: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
VIPERVENOM: first of all go to folder options and select "show hidden files and folders" Then click start > your username > AppData > roaming > sports interactive > Editor 2012. Delete the cache folder and try again.
How do I locate this folder options?
Re: Football Manager by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
pasqal09:
How do I locate this folder options?
check control panel
Re: Football Manager by pasqal09: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Please I don't understand it, can u give a step by step approach to it?
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2014
pasqal09: Please I don't understand it, can u give a step by step approach to it?
which os do u use? Win 7 or xp
Re: Football Manager by pasqal09: 5:56am On Jul 20, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: which os do u use? Win 7 or xp

Windows 7
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2014
pasqal09:

Windows 7
click ur username on the start menu, click the ORGANIZE option on the top left corner, select FOLDER AND SEARCH OPTIONS, click VIEW on the top left corner, select the SHOW HIDDEN FILES, FOLDER AND DRIVES option.
Re: Football Manager by pasqal09: 6:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: click ur username on the start menu, click the ORGANIZE option on the top left corner, select FOLDER AND SEARCH OPTIONS, click VIEW on the top left corner, select the SHOW HIDDEN FILES, FOLDER AND DRIVES option.

Username on the startmenu of the game after I've launched it?
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2014
pasqal09:

Username on the startmenu of the game after I've launched it?
start menu of your os or simply open the DOCUMENTS folder
Re: Football Manager by pasqal09: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Please continue
Re: Football Manager by Mchammerk2(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Since i couldnt get FM13 or 14, i had to settle for FM12...and i have the original software...for those interested living in abj..contact me...its a friendly gesture..free
Re: Football Manager by Mchammerk2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
When playing FM, i try to be just to myself by not quiting any unsaved match that I lose... Am presently managing Arsenal in FM12, i bought Ayew and a couple of small hot guys...my board are damn stingy and they refuse to release money....but in my first season, i won both FA cup and English cup...and I reach Champions league semi finals.. But i didnt make it to top four... And I am in Europa cup...but am doing well...
For tips and gists 07031870679: wassap only
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mchammerk2: When playing FM, i try to be just to myself by not quiting any unsaved match that I lose... Am presently managing Arsenal in FM12, i bought Ayew and a couple of small hot guys...my board are damn stingy and they refuse to release money....but in my first season, i won both FA cup and English cup...and I reach Champions league semi finals.. But i didnt make it to top four... And I am in Europa cup...but am doing well...
For tips and gists 07031870679: wassap only
i have the latest transfer update.
Re: Football Manager by Mchammerk2(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Tell me
Re: Football Manager by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Mchammerk2: Tell me
its includes all transfers concluded as of yesterday morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Gateway 3ds Flashcart, How Can I Upgrade My 3ds Firmware To V4.5.0 / Win Free Prizes In Pakistan - Bid And Win Free Gifts In Pakistan / What Is D Best Site To Download Cracked PC Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.