Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics (4100 Views)

Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman / MAHEEDA Releases Hot Sexy Raunchy Pics On Social Media(must See) / [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics by gaga02: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Big Brother participant Zainab O Sheriff who represented Siera Leone at the Big Brother house shed her clothes for a bead Ad
Zainab who recently got a reality show in Nollywood featuring Jim Iyke has been the most talked about since exiting the house
Soursec state that she was approached by a Kenyan bead company known as Indigenous Beads of Africa to represent the company and to be its brand ambassador
After representing Sierra Leone in the Big Brother Africa Star game edition, Zainab O. Sherriff has ever since being the most talk of the house mates.
Over the working days, she released photos of her in a Lord Shiba pose on instagram. The images show an almost nakéd Zainab with beads covering her bossom.
Posing like an India goddess, gossips are saying the photos were meant for a beads company but on a phone interview with the model, she denied the rumour and said she was exploring her creativity.

http://gaga02..com/2013/06/photos-big-brothers-zainabs-raunchy-pics.html

Re: PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics by LBlessing(f): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Raunchy? More like an idol worshipper

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics by fr3do(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Slap me now
Slap me now biitch
Re: PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics by Lovebond34(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
fr3do: Slap me now
Slap me now biitch
body dy scratch u??
Re: PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics by kreamidiva(f): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Zainab Do i know you
Re: PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is her ABOKI side.
Re: PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics by Mynd44: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmm
Re: PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics by vitusike(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Wetin concern me.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Beverly Osu In Calabar With Bimp For 'beverly Heels' Hotel Grand Opening / Photos From Kaffy's (the Dancer) Daughter's 1st Birthday Party / I Shouldn't Have Hit The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.