Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

[PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself (3577 Views)

Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband / MAHEEDA Releases Hot Sexy Raunchy Pics On Social Media(must See) / PHOTOS: Big Brother’s Zainab's Raunchy Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself by siriustuneri: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GjBV7ZQ4T2o/U72zTX7ryII/AAAAAAAAFeI/LE3JvT40p-E/s1600/Maheedaa.png[/img]

Maheeda ain't giving up on her raunchy photos, Now she shared these set of photos of herself on instagram today
SOURCES: http://..com/2014/07/photos-godess-of-x-maheeda-shares-new.html
Re: [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself by Ayorh4you(m): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2014
forst tu cumet
They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it
So long they don't take the yam
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.
Re: [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself by TinyToes: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Crazy chic!

Re: [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself by mitchie3: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Goddess my ass
Re: [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself by DonaldGenes(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
That pant though,quite sexcy sha
Re: [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
DonaldGenes: That pant though,quite sexcy sha
I swear!
Re: [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself by siriustuneri: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2014
DonaldGenes: That pant though,quite sexcy sha
trust me, she is damn sexy. But Why?

(1) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts What She Got!!! {SEE PHOTO} / Photos From Bayo Omoboriowo’s White Wedding / Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.