Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 (11020 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by trista(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2013

Sunday Mba is hopeful that his selection in this year's Goal 50 will boost his profile as he looks to secure a move to European football.

The Nigeria midfielder was linked with a transfer to Arsenal following his superb displays at the Africa Cup of Nations, but a contract wrangle with Warri Wolves put paid to his ambitions of playing in Europe.

Now the 26-year-old is optimistic that he is back on track, and expressed his pleasure at his inclusion at No.24 in Goal's countdown of the "I am on top of the world to hear this," he told Goal.

"It is a thing of joy to me. It is not easy for me to make the Goal 50. It will really go a long way to push my football career forward. I am so happy about that."

Mba was the star of the show as Nigeria won the Afcon in January, netting the only goal of the final against Burkina Faso as well as in the quarter-finals against star-studded Cote d'Ivoire.

He was also selected in Stephen Keshi's squad for the recent Confederations Cup, and is ready to meet the demands that come with being one of Nigeria's most prominent players.

"The feeling within me right now is of fulfilment, that I have made my country and family proud with this recognition," he added.

"It means more hard work for me from now on in order to maintain the tempo and expectations from not only Nigeria but the world at large. I hope to continue in this way to make my fans happy."

Warri have allowed Mba to play on loan at Enugu Rangers for the remainder of the NPFL season after which he hopes to secure a permanent move, with La Liga his preferred destination.

"I love Barcelona as a club but I am not saying any deal is coming from there for now," he said. "I cannot say which club for now but any good club that comes for me I will go, even if it is an African club side."

Mba, finally, admitted his fondness for Goal, concluding, "Each time I want to get football news I go there. The site gives me authentic information that I seek."
Source : http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/4146186
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Tolexander: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
I hope to continue in this
way to make my fans happy."
Warri have allowed Mba to play
on loan at Enugu
Rangers for the remainder of
the NPFL season after
which he hopes to secure a
permanent move, with La
Liga his preferred destination.
"I love Barcelona as a club but I
am not saying any deal
is coming from there for now,"
don't worry, it is well.

Just continue to search and make sure the european club you eventually move to have most of their matches being played on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2013
Good news there! Bruv, go there and put an end to their trophy' drought. Up Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by instinctg(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
^^^^^^^^This punk needs to be banned
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Zamoni15(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
we don't need ur shit website guy.go get a sleep.
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by ebamma(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
barcelona is a good dream u should forget as far as xavi and iniesta are alive, try to push for a move to norwich or westham united,
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by erniok(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
instinctg: ^^^^^^^^This punk needs to be banned
ban him and his IP address.
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Na wa oo for these spammers undecided
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by ReubenAbati: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
[size=18pt]Eeediots now have full rein here.

Welcome to NairaMadland

#Shares gala&#[/size]
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by horlabiyi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
This Is Good Development For Him.
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Fazhy: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
This guy have served. He needs money now.

Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Damsman10(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wish im all d best
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by ikecinho(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Who is this fool!
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by shadrach77: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mba 26 ?? MBA!!! It can't be!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Burger01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Who is this Makindeeee Did he escape from Kenyan Psychiatric hospital

angry

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by tyson55(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
What's going on this thread? undecided undecided

And who are idiöts quoting the idöit? undecided angry

it might probably be the same idiöt with multiple id's, cuz he knows his post will be hidden, so he has to quote himself.

@topic, i'm happy for Mba.
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by kstyle2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Make dat nonsense north london club wey lyk 2 dey carry 8m pounds buy 10 players n change go remain com pick mba nw o.if nt,d trophyless streak go continue*continues listening 2 phenom.....tkg freestyle
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by AbuMikey(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Go Sunday! Go Sunday!! cheesy
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Zonacom(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
k.style:
Make dat nonsense north london club wey lyk 2 dey carry 8m pounds buy 10 players n change go remain com pick mba nw o.if nt,d trophyless streak go continue*continues listening 2 phenom.....tkg freestyle
chelsea fans. By their harshwords, you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Skanas(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sunday mba....Shwapees of life!....Repn SMC...Repn Jaytown...Repn 9ja!....#wishyouwellboss
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by HAH: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
I like his humility unlike oboabona that was so fool of himself abusing a whole professor wenger

I pray that Mba get signed by his dream team Barca.
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by sexkillzisacunt: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
erniok:
ban him and his IP address.
I don't why guys always make this comment, you think every computer has a permanent IP address? You get a new IP address each time you log in.
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Basdiq: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
trista:
Source : http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/4146186
. I wish him al d vry best of luck
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Ninilowo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
HAH: I like his humility unlike oboabona that was so fool of himself abusing a whole professor wenger

I pray that Mba get signed by his dream team Barca.
Buh Oboabona z also a humble fellow just dt baba ijebu of England z playing a fast one on him.
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Raphealedwin: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mba is tru u ve serve ur fada's land but neva slack, coz charity dey say starts frm home,i knw u ve target nd i pray dat God shuld giv u more grace to get to ur objectives
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by imsuboi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: I don't why guys always make this comment, you think every computer has a permanent IP address? You get a new IP address each time you log in.

Help me tell the MOFO
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by Mekus68: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
ebamma: barcelona is a good dream u should forget as far as xavi and iniesta are alive, try to push for a move to norwich or westham united,
GUY, U R NOT WISHING UR COUNTRYMAN SUCCESS IN BIG EUROPEAN CLUBS. NAWA 4 U O. BAD BELLE. NA HIM SAY MAKE U NO PLAY FOOTBALL?
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by greall1: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
The man is getting old. 26 if sign 4 years contract making 30 years
Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by trista(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
He claims he's 24. Goal says he's 26. Lol. Wish him all the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watford Sack Claudio Ranieri After 112 Days In-Charge / Chelsea Come From Two Down To Draw Liverpool In Thriller / What Is Your Prediction On Nigeria Vs Angola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.