Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce (959 Views)

Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church / Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage / Pastor’s Wife Caught Husband Cheating With Female Prayer Partner In Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by ochejoseph(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pastor’s wife catches him with
female prayer partner, seeks
divorce
Posted by Y! Staff Contributor
by Oge Okonkwo
An embittered pastor’s wife, Mrs. Rebecca
Bamidele, has narrated to an Ojo Customary
Court in Lagos, south-west Nigeria, how she
caught her husband, Pastor Israel Bamidele,
with a female prayer partner in his bedroom
overnight, an act which she said contributed to
the breaking up of their matrimonial home of
15 years.
Her husband, a school proprietor and pastor,
filed a divorce petition against her accusing
her of infidelity but Rebecca brought evidence
to the court saying that although her husband
has accused her of infidelity,it was Bamidele
who brought his prayer partners to the
bedroom leading to the crash of her marriage
and also the breakup of the female prayer
partner’s home.the female prayer partner was
also sent packing from her matrimonial home.
PM News reports:
Pastor Bamidele filed the divorce petition
against his wife, claiming frequent fighting,
lack of care and that he no longer loves
Rebecca who bore him three children.
When asked the position of her husband’s
family on the crisis that engulfed their
relationship, Rebecca said she once travelled
to Osun State in southwest Nigeria to meet her
mother-in-law but the old woman said she
should allow her husband marry another wife
because her father-in-law, who is a prophet,
married three wives, adding, “when I returned
to Lagos, my husband quarrelled with me,
saying why should I go to his homestead in
Osun State to inform his mother about issues
in our marriage in our Lagos home?”
Apart from the issue of hosting his prayer
partner in his bedroom, Rebecca alleged that
she caught the pastor sleeping with his school
secretary for about a week but she could not
complain because her husband would beat her
silly.
She said, “Anytime I complain, my husband
will say I was becoming too stubborn for him.
He would say in Yoruba, ‘ila ti n ga ju onire lo’,
meaning, the okro plant was becoming taller
than the farmer.”
When the court asked about the role played by
other pastors and elders in the crisis, Rebecca
said Pastor Bamidele is the founder and
general overseer of his church and the other
leaders were surbordinated to him because he
appointed them.
The court president, Prince Hakeem Tunde
Oyekan, adjourned the matter till 27 August,
2013 for judgement.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by jericco1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okkk
Re: Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by Pacify: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
And for the first time ever, I actually know the people involved…! lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by truthislight: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pacify: And for the first time ever, I actually know the people involved…! lipsrsealed

grin

na your pastor ?

Everybody get "calling" this days sef.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pacify: And for the first time ever, I actually know the people involved…! lipsrsealed
i hope its nt d popular pst and pst mrs bamidele of mount zion u r thinking of o
Re: Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by shdemidemi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pastors are not immune to errors, people should stop looking at these people like supermen. The charlatans among them don't help issues as well, they talk as if they are infallible. An average man of God is an embodiment of afflictions, trials and tribulations, they need prayers and support at all times.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by plaetton: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2013
shdemidemi: Pastors are not immune to errors, people should stop looking at these people like supermen. The charlatans among them don't help issues as well, they talk as if they are infallible. An average man of God is an embodimef
nt of afflictions, trials and tribulations, they need prayers and support at all times.

Men of imaginary god.lol
Another proof that god cannot exist.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by shdemidemi(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2013
plaetton:

Men of imaginary god.lol
Another proof that god cannot exist.

This God is not for people like you bro.

It is for the weak, you are too strong and too clever for things like this.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Catches Him With Female Prayer Partner,seeks Divorce by Pacify: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2013
sylvalord:
i hope its nt d popular pst and pst mrs bamidele of mount zion u r thinking of o

Nope, not at all

(1) (Reply)

Adam And Eve A Fable, Hell Is A Mere Metaphor – Says Pop / Plot Against Muslims In Unilorin! / UK Authorities Bar David Oyedepo From Entry Into The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.