Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State (41871 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
News just coming in now says there has been multiple bomb blast around sabogari area of kano state, information has it that some of the bombs went off on the popular new road area of sabo gari and Enugu road....
No news paper have pick the story yet, casualties yet unknown, maybe when the coast is clear tomorrow, more information will come in.

Series of blasts rock Kano on July 29, 2013 at 10:20 pm in News
KANO (AFP) – A series of loud explosions rocked Nigeria’s second city of Kano on Monday, residents said, describing at least four blasts in the Sabon Gari neighbourhood, which has been previously targetted by Boko Haram Islamists.
“There is confusion all over the place. There were four huge explosions, so huge that they shook the whole area. Everywhere is enveloped in smoke and dust,” said Chinyere Madu, a fruit vendor. Resident Kola Oyebanji said “all his windows are shattered,” after the four successive blasts.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/series-of-blasts-rock-kano/
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by gameboy727(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
God help ur children. I pray for them all.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
I thought these boko haram boys have vanished forever...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Al-Mustafa connection..........

Igbos are the real target here

I hope you all can realize before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Tolexander: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Another 3days sit at home!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Jeel: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
What will they say is this now!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
Jeel: What will they say is this now!!!

Fresh Air everywhere in Kano! LOLLLL!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Just when we thought everything was coming back to normal , another bomb blast. I know we will be greeted by stern looking soldiers and new road blocks tomorrow.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by okennaM: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
May God save us from this peoples wickedness, I just visited the one close to my place and what I saw with my eye.....only my heart beat can tell.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
okenna M: May God save us from this peoples wickedness, I just visited the one close to my place and what I saw with my eye.....only my heart beat can tell.

It was only a firework in action. They were only trying to welcome thier terrorist borther (Al-Mustafa). Al-Mustafa and Abacha did the same thing in Lagos in the mid 90s.

This is what the freedom of Al Mustafa brought to us; courtesy Jonathan.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by okennaM: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
It happened it 2 location with few minutes interval one in new roed by ado bayero square and the other @ Enugu road and the is where u fine the highest number of beer pallors and call girls hanging around, should any of this call girls die in this bomb blast, what will they tell God?

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by gratiaeo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wickedness @ it pick

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
okenna M: May God save us from this peoples wickedness, I just visited the one close to my place and what I saw with my eye.....only my heart beat can tell.
New road?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
[size=13pt]MASSOB must get into action now

They should stop organising gyrations in Onitsha and face real issues affected Ibos in the country[/size]
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Shedysworld(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
There were killings in borno today and What's this again.... I thougth those northern elders say no bombing during ramadan, so this animals took advantage of that.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shedysworld: There were killings in borno today and What's this again.... I thougth those northern elders say no bombing during ramadan, so this animals took advantage of that.

I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.

30 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
okenna M: It happened it 2 location with few minutes interval one in new roed by ado bayero square and the other @ Enugu road and the is where u fine the highest number of beer pallors and call girls hanging around, should any of this call girls die in this bomb blast, what will they tell God?

you are right my brother, new road and enugu road are the heart beat of drink joint and prostitution in kano state, those places are always crowded at night, i just pray the casulties are not much, i know getting accurate figure may not be forth coming now.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
well dayummm
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Osiris211: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]MASSOB must get into action now

They should stop organising gyrations in Onitsha and face real issues affected Ibos in the country[/size]

Those cowards are only good at quietly burying their brothers killed by boko boys while the internet warriors rants all day long.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.

Something tells me you are one of buhari APC boys.
Fvck off.

37 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
rafhell:

Something tells me you are one of buhari APC boys.
Fvck off.

Are you okay?

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Fresh Air everywhere in Kano! LOLLLL!!
I'm sorry to say but this goes to show that you lack human conscience. Should you play politics at a point when some people are may have died or sustained serious injury due to the devilish Boko Haram?

@Topic, I wonder why we've not seen replication of civillian JTF in Kano? We need civillian partnership with the security agencies in all state with tentacles of the evil Boko Haram. Meanwhile, I hope the damage from this recent evil will be minimal. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims.

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by 3kay945(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Na wa o,
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Osiris211: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

you are right my brother, new road and enugu road are the heart beat of drink joint and prostitution in kano state, those places are always crowded at night, i just pray the casulties are not much, i know getting accurate figure may not be forth coming now.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by gratiaeo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]MASSOB must get into action now

Get a life pls

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by rozayx5(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Good job Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by skimarvel: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Diz boko guys neva hear of d robots GEJ just launch ni

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm sorry to say but this goes to show that you lack human conscience. Should you play politics at a point when some people are may have died or sustained serious injury due to the devilish Boko Haram?

@Topic, I wonder why we've not seen replication of civillian JTF in Kano? We need civillian partnership with the security agencies in all state with tentacles of the evil Boko Haram. Meanwhile, I hope the damage from this recent evil will be minimal. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims.

It is not politics. It is what we are going through in Nigeria. Something needs to be done. It is what we have to look at. So many people have been saying this.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
is boko haram spirit? or are stronger than all the forces in Nigeria? its high time we find lasting solution

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Kceezie: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Bombblast At enugu road By Ibo road just 8houses away
from mine. By 9:10pm near Forest villa wia dey play table tennis. hnmmmmm. na wa ohhh. just hearing the Live news from eye witnesses... its was 2 bombs one at the Tennis playing ground. one at the Transformer close to the enugu Ibo road. hmmmmm... we don get new vigillantee guys dey r all Soldiers... as for casualities... e plenty cos dat place is the biggest tennis play ground and also bar palour center. Am safe guys by Gods grace

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Hadone(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE BOKO BOYS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

15 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by baby124: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
wow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Gave His Sister 2 Hours To Leave Ilorin In Her Own Interest / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.