Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Make Over 2million Yearly By Starting Your Web Hosting Company Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Over 2million Yearly By Starting Your Web Hosting Company Today (709 Views)

Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. / Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Over 2million Yearly By Starting Your Web Hosting Company Today by freeman191(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Interested in an Online Business, and you feel its not possible to make money online, Well you have not tried Webhosting Business.

Introduction of Webhosting:
For those who dont know about webhosting, A Webhost is a company that host your webfiles or website on the internet for a certain amount, and for a certain period. Examples of foreign webhost, Bluehost, Godaddy, Ipage, netfirms etc, Examples of Nigerian webhosts, Qservers, sbohost, lagoshost etc.

The Potential Market:
Hosting Space and domain name is usually bought on a monthly or yearly basis, but in Nigeria, its usually yearly. So Lets say you have over 1000 clients hosting in your company, and each one renews at the price of 4500naira, which means you have a revenue of 4.5million and you can host your 1000 clients on a 1000gb hosting space, Your total cost for domain and hosting will not cost you more than 2.5million for the 1000 clients, therefore you are left with 2million in profit.

There are Nigerian companies that have over 7000 clients in the Nigeria Webspace, although they started 5years ago or more. Nigerian has over 5Million Companies if am to give a rough estimate, and more than half will have a website now or in the nearest future, with the way technology is going, if only you were just able to capture just 10,000 clients over the next 10years through marketing and customer satisfaction, you will be making a very steady income of over 20million in profit. But you need to start Now

If you are tired of the industry and you want to sell your hosting company after a few years, believe me a lot of company are willing to buy your company an absorb your clients into their own.

The Challenges:
Webhosting Business may be an online business, but its not a quick rich business, its a real business that you will deal with and Interact with people. You will have to provide customer support to your clients when they have issues, always make sure your server is secure, and reply to mails.

Its a real Business, which means you may need to have a company/Business name and a company bank account where people will make payment to or online Payment. View Companies like Qservers.com, Lagoshost.com, whogohost.com, and see how there companies are being run. In order to penetrate the market you need to set aside funds to use to market online, or through offline methods.

The Opportunity:

I bought my first webhosting company with about 70clients, which i ran for 2years, increased it to over 260clients and i sold it for a huge amount, i cant mention the company due to the agreement i signed. I didnt invest funds in marketing, but i was able to increase patronage through customer satisfaction.

If you are interested in the Web hosting Business, and you wish to start your own web hosting Company, I can help you set up your web hosting company at a very affordable cost, if you have a business name and Company and you are committed to a long term business, then you can mail me at designteamtechnology@gmail.com, with the Title, "Interested in Webhosting Business" or call 08175927240
Re: Make Over 2million Yearly By Starting Your Web Hosting Company Today by emmhynet18(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2013
i'm interested email me to emmanuelb88@yahoo.com
Re: Make Over 2million Yearly By Starting Your Web Hosting Company Today by freeman191(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2013
emmhynet18: i'm interested email me to emmanuelb88@yahoo.com

Already sent
Re: Make Over 2million Yearly By Starting Your Web Hosting Company Today by freeman191(m): 5:43am On Aug 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Fertily Clinics:lagosians Make #50'000 Per ejaculation. / Nddc's Giant Mill And Rice Race: What Do We Say About This? / Nigeriaformations Launches Its Platform For Online Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.