Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth (977 Views)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / Woman Told She's Pregnant Gives Birth 15 Hours Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth by Moneyagent1(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2013

This is very strange.This
woman Amanda Ross
who is 41 has given
birth to her first baby
just 15 hours after
discovering she was pregnant.She has never
been pregnant before
and thought she just
had stomach upset
when labour set in.
While shopping with her partner,Paul Dean
she had been feeling
bloated and blamed it
on constipation and
went to her local health
centre where they gave her a scan – and told her
she was probably seven
or eight months
pregnant.
She said:
‘My first reaction when
they told me I was
pregnant was one of
sheer terror.
‘I thought “Oh my God”,
I could have done this ten years ago – but I’m
in my 40s.
‘It was a massive shock
and I still can’t believe it.
It’s going to get some
getting used to.’‘I had no idea I was expecting
– there’d been no
flutters, no cravings, no
kicking, no morning
sickness, no kicking,
nothing. ‘We were totally unprepared for a new
baby – we hadn’t even
got a cotton
bud.‘Thankfully our
families have been really good,
running around to get everything we
need.’
Stunned Paul, 53, has
been with Amanda for
14 years and neither of them
work. He is already dad to Andrew, 34, and
daughter Jessica, 32.
He said:
‘I thought ‘where the
hell did that come from? She’s
had no pains or cravings or stomach
aches, nothing‘I’m still
in shock and the reality
has yet to sink in. It’s
going to take some getting
used to…………..lol.if na Naija
this one happen..*lips
seales*
more news @ http://fb.com/naijtalks
Re: Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2013
If it was Nigeria nobody would believe their story. Their relatives would be spreading rumors that the baby was bought in Aba.
Re: Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Oh Please don't compare this story with Nigerian "Miracle" babies.
IN this story the hospital was named, Doctor interviewed and reason given.
She didn't go to any "prophets" house or prayer house, the baby during hide during scan.

The Doctors are there with reports to back up their claim not lying made up stories here.

Again, its true that women can be pregnant and not know they are pregnant, some babies can grow behind the ribs and so no protruding stomachs, TLC shows a lot of these stories however the difference between these ones and your aba made babies is there is backed up medical evidence and explanation that the women gave birth, DNA tests can prove that the women are the childs mothers.
When Jesus performed Miracles he would ask people to go and show themselves to the Priests and scribes the learned ones of those days so there could be evidence of the miracle performed and not the Nigerian Miracles where they have an aversion for medical confirmation.
Re: Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth by jemsi(f): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmmn, dis story sha.I tot when som1's pregnant u stop seeing ur period abi her own didn't stop ni? She can't tell me menopause has started @ 41 years jawe
Re: Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth by carzola(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2013
jemsi: Hmmmn, dis story sha.I tot when som1's pregnant u stop seeing ur period abi her own didn't stop ni? She can't tell me menopause has started @ 41 years jawe
if you dont believe the story you park well let people that do comment, by the way am happy for the couple.. God is great
Re: Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2013
carzola: if you dont believe the story you park well let people that do comment, by the way am happy for the couple.. God is great

You too park well, why are you defending her like she is your sister.
Re: Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth by jhydebaba(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2013
For say na Nija church this kind tin happen then I'll say Pastor don hammer be dat.
Re: Shockin-41 Year Old Woman Found Out She Was Pregnant 15 Hours B4 She Gav Birth by jemsi(f): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2013
teeo:

You too park well, why are you defending her like she is your sister.
I tire oo. Its not like he'll get paid

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know Which Man To Say 'yes' To ? / What Is the Different Between First Love & First Date? / Strictly For Those Who Fear God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.