Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Being In The Shoes Of Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being In The Shoes Of Mr President (753 Views)

The Shoes And The Man That Wants To Gag Social Media....... (he Made Buhari Cry / IF You Were To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being In The Shoes Of Mr President by lindalee(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2008
if u are made the president of nigeria. Just imagine! as a president what are the things u'll do to foster sustainable development in nigeria
Re: Being In The Shoes Of Mr President by Emkayotis(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2008
I'll sell Igbos to Isreal, the Hausas to Osama, the Yorubas to Bush and I'll use the money to buy Naija, repair and rename it. Shikena! grin grin grin
Re: Being In The Shoes Of Mr President by Ibime(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2008
Emkayotis:

I'll sell Igbos to Isreal, the Hausas to Osama, the Yorubas to Bush

I suppose you will be recieving negative payment for your sales.
Re: Being In The Shoes Of Mr President by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2008
Re: Being In The Shoes Of Mr President

I rebuke bad things!
Re: Being In The Shoes Of Mr President by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2008
the shoes is too small for ma left leg and too big for ma right leg grin

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Rate The Performance Of The State Governors ? / Fetish Objects Sprinkled On State House Of Assembly Members Chairs / Nigeria's Political Books And Videos : Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.