Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage (18855 Views)

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Travel To Us Stress Free With Visa Lottery Winner / US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by israel007: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wonder why people think this white guys are completely foolish!
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
But instead of paying N1.5 Million to travel to America, why not use the money to start one business in Nigeria or do something else for herself? Na wa oh! undecided
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by brownlord: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
k10: thats how the guy lost the visa lottery sha

Omon, if na me I go just commit suicide, see me see obodo amelica

I dey help the guy cry for here
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by alaoeri: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Even if Amelica Visa is falling from the sky no be everybody 'll get it, this dude ain't destined for Amelica afterall he isn't the first & won't be the last that 'll do this.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by slimyem: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Na today?
E don tey wey people don dey do this thing...

1 Like

Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by ragoannagogia: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
DE WAY SOME OF DE SHARP MOUTH FOR NAIRALAND ME I NO UNDASTAND AT ALL.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Lanretijani(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Coming to american
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by ogheneRonaldo: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
grin
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by kokoye(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
A lot of people have done it and still do it and get away with it.

It is up to you to convince them that the marriage is genuine...and it should be easy with the fact that they are both in Naija.

So..they should blame no-one else - they got there and started shaking.

And to make matters worse - they confessed..dumbos!

Stick to the script!
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by mediachirps(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
lucky my pal, he's very lucky we applied the same day but he's now in USA. I guess has or won't forget me soo soon cause is being a while we chatted. most times is good to help those silly and olodos of your friend cause most of them finally become soo lucky. is two months he left not even a phone call. pal is well.
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by gtrust: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Rolly83: ...Two of my cousins did this in 2007 that worked,my childhood pal also succeeded too in 2009 with a lady 5years older than him(The lady was the one who won the lottery)!So noting new about this...

Go home now!
Police waiting to arrest you infront of your house!!!

Hurry up otherwise we will add 'resisting arrest' to your many charges!
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Burger01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Just ill luck. T'worked for some peeps. Know some peeps in Massachusetts. Not a good thing to engage in though. Too bad.. undecided
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by gtrust: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
israel007: Wonder why people think this white guys are completely foolish!

If you read this thing: it says the syndicate played the lotto for the man in the 1st place!
They have been doing these for a long time and I think some other stuff have not come out yet.

Did they blackmail these people into illegality
did they recruit them into prostitution
drug-trade

Whites are very patient-investigators.

Just ask what happened to the other couples they 'arranged' previously and you will understand the big deal here!
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
chaloner: Seun seun seun Can't u make dis nairaland to b like whatsapp so I can b receiving incoming update automatically. grin
Dat 1 go take enough resources of seun's pocket.....he dare not for now.
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by estman: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
fake news.....there is nothing like fake marriage......
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by tellwisdom: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
He won baba ijebu and they arrested him??...Why??
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
The guy na mumu see as him spill him show
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by anonimi: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333: Two persons, Adetokunbo Adejayan and Juliet Adebisi, have been arrested by the police Special Fraud Unit, Ikoyi, Lagos, for pretending to be married in order to secure a United States visa.

Does anyone knwo what EFCC is supposed to do that the SFU cannot do

Orisirisi duplicated government agencies, departments and service!
No wonder recurrent budget takes so much yearly.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Sibrah: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
He he he he . . . Yankee na by force?
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by COOLDUN: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nigeria Police should look for something reasonable to do, including our hungry journalists who are running out of information. Reporting everything including the fart of fly. We need good news and big arrests of bigger criminals and not this kind of arrest and news.

What is wrong in coming together to migrate to America? were they not the ones that started the illegal migration to African and Nigeria? those days they were coming with all their family members, dogs, monkeys and other pets who arrested them? Who gave them visa then?

Satanic British who put Nigeria into mess when they were told to go home, who arrested them? Nigerian always leave the vital matters and treat the irrelevant ones. Just leave the young man and the lady alone.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by donodion(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
#Somebodytelladebisi, she should sue adeyanju and the nigga that collected. N1.5 milla from her.Yes, the story must change as the shyte has hit the fan.
Now they blaming her for paying for bogus service and also have her arrested. Heartless bunch. A whooping N1.5 million..kai...some people are heartless.
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Ruthy81(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Eyah, i pity d man sha, oppurtunity come but once!
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by politicalpastor: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
I wonder wat is in this America that people are killing themselves for? am here in America, its manageable , but not as so many people thinks. well, may God help us .
justwise: American dream has turned to nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by tjadeba(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
COOLDUN:
What is wrong in coming together to migrate to America? were they not the ones that started the illegal migration to African and Nigeria? those days they were coming with all their family members, dogs, monkeys and other pets who arrested them? Who gave them visa then?

Satanic British who put Nigeria into mess when they were told to go home, who arrested them? Nigerian always leave the vital matters and treat the irrelevant ones. Just leave the young man and the lady alone.

True that... The reason i do not always celebrate deportation news or think that illegal immigrants in foreign countries or people trying to get into these countries by crooked means are the worst crime news on earth. The Europeans put Africa into this mess in the first place
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Burger01(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ruthy81: Eyah, i pity d man sha, oppurtunity come but once!
Na winch work be that my sister. Village people no take am easy with both of them.. Too bad.

sad
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
mehn na wa oo so this tin na true shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by justwise(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
politicalpastor: I wonder wat is in this America that people are killing themselves for? am here in America, its manageable , but not as so many people thinks. well, may God help us .
When will you be moving back to your country of origin?

1 Like

Re: Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
tjadeba:

True that... The reason i do not always celebrate deportation news or think that illegal immigrants in foreign countries or people trying to get into these countries by crooked means are the worst crime news on earth. The Europeans put Africa into this mess in the first place
One of those excuses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arik Air Keeps Mum On AMCON’s Planned International Airline / 53-Year-Old Bridge Collapse After Heavy Downpour In Shendam, Plateau / Several People Feared Dead As Tanker Explodes In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.