Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420092 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Coolstan: which rom are you talking about? if its miui go to security Center>>Downloads>>Settings and set the file size to unlimited
melting rocks 1
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Obiomon: please were ama to place it then plsssssssssssssss I placed it on android /obb
ensure the folder name under obb is jp.co.sega.vtc and that the file main.2.jp.co.sega.vtc.obb is placed in it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
For those having radio issues on the miui rom...feel free to try this one.... MIUI V5 3.12.21 Final
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by brilapluz(m): 2:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Obiomon: Please someone should help me on how to purchase
the full version of this game for free cos in goggle
play it is a paid game thanks

try dis link below
http://android.mob.org/game/virtual_tennis_challenge.html
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 4:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Coolstan: i don't own any of the devices so i can't make any promises
OK boss,thanks. Just wanted to know if U can create a patch for mr3 and extreme phantom were the phone will charge when off? Thanks again
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 5:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Coolstan: ensure the folder name under obb is jp.co.sega.vtc and that the file main.2.jp.co.sega.vtc.obb is placed in it
that's exactly what it is Ooohhh cry
Coolstan: ensure the folder name under obb is jp.co.sega.vtc and that the file main.2.jp.co.sega.vtc.obb is placed in it
that's exactly what it is Ooohhh
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Look at it

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2014
okahdidi:
OK boss,thanks. Just wanted to know if U can create a patch for mr3 and extreme phantom were the phone will charge when off? Thanks again
i did that ages ago
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Obiomon: Look at it
Then i think the problem is from your apk. Download another and install
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by PoorUgly(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Please guys, there is this circle with a dot in the middle that floats on the lower end of my phantom A+, with something like a scale displaying at left side, on the screen.

If I tap the circle, a small rectangle runs down the scale with numbers. Sometimes, its green, sometime its orange.

WHAT IS THIS? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

My phone is not rooted, neither has I ported any custom rom to it.

Another issue, how do I access the sensors on this phone? On my N7 I just open Accessibility and put the sensors on or off for various applications.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2014
PoorUgly: Please guys, there is this circle with a dot in the middle that floats on the lower end of my phantom A+, with something like a scale displaying at left side, on the screen.

If I tap the circle, a small rectangle runs down the scale with numbers. Sometimes, its green, sometime its orange.

Another issue, how do I access the sensors on this phone? On my N7 I just open Accessibility and put the sensors on or off for various applications.

Thanks in advance.
so you cant upload a screen shot.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2014
PoorUgly: Please guys, there is this circle with a dot in the middle that floats on the lower end of my phantom A+, with something like a scale displaying at left side, on the screen.

Thanks in advance.
I don't know about the circle u are trying to describe. Maybe a screen shot will let us understand better.
About the sensors, I don't think the a+ has sensors like n7 does
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Which earpiece is good for this phone?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by gideon243(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2014

Thanks in advance.
guy just reset ur phone..backup and do a factory reset
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Coolstan: i did that ages ago
yes but its for mr1 or can it work with mr3? i tried it with mr3 but no success,again i have not seen that of xtreme phantom. xtreme phantom is for phantom a not a+. thanks bro,u too much.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Chybuykem(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Don't know how to put my new a+ on silence.Pls help!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mrcjoe: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
happy new year customers.May God bless you real good.Thanks for your patronage so far
ANDRIOD GAMES AND ORIGINAL SDCARD STILL AVAILABLE
call or watsapp marcjoe on 08161145975
bbm:75abca2a
Delivery outside lagos is possible too
WE ARE TRUSTED
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by okahdidi: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chybuykem: Don't know how to put my new a+ on silence.Pls help!
hold d volume down button till it finishes and u feel a vibration,however it will b silent but will vibrate on any alert.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sharks776(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
people people make una helep me Ooo. ever since I ported to UI of LIFE IV, my playstore can't download anything
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Chybuykem(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
okahdidi:
hold d volume down button till it finishes and u feel a vibration,however it will b silent but will vibrate on any alert.
Thanks!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by guseman(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
hi guys,
please i need PdaNet+ full version for my laptop..macjoe and others pls i need your help
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tohby2(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
2wks old opsson6622 for sale last price 12.5 add on
what's app for pics 08102595486
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
okahdidi:
yes but its for mr1 or can it work with mr3? i tried it with mr3 but no success,again i have not seen that of xtreme phantom. xtreme phantom is for phantom a not a+. thanks bro,u too much.
use the one for melting rocks 4. should work on 3 too

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
okahdidi:
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
sharks776: people people make una helep me Ooo. ever since I ported to UI of LIFE IV, my playstore can't download anything
go to security Center >>>Downloads>>>settings and set the download size to unlimited
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sharks776(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Coolstan: go to security Center >>>Downloads>>>settings and set the download size to unlimited
already done that. but it's still not downloading.
however, I didn't see the security center you talked about but I went through system>>>downloads>>settings>>>and I set the download size to unlimited. I even installed the new version of playstore. but same problem. any other solution please?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
sharks776:
already done that. but it's still not downloading.
however, I didn't see the security center you talked about but I went through system>>>downloads>>settings>>>and I set the download size to unlimited. I even installed the new version of playstore. but same problem. any other solution please?
which miui version are you even using? Though I have a feeling the problem might be from your network host file.

use a good file manager with root permissions that supports read/write and open your system/etc folder and delete the Hosts file
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nani667: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2014
sweet phantom A+ available for sale....in excellent condition with all accessories....very affordable... interested call or Whatsapp me on 08021135343 or mail - shisui_san@ymail.com
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Come o! But why is it that phantom a+ don't hv sensors like N7 does?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2014
stinville: Come o! But why is it that phantom a+ don't hv sensors like N7 does?
what are you even talking about? what sensors?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by abdulr747(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2014

Thanks in advance.
Its ur data usage scale, u can disable it by going to settings, data usage and off (show on lockscreen) if u don't like it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Obiomon: Look at it
i had the same problem with fifa14 and till today it give a black blanc screen and bounces back,1.25gb files are placed in the obb thingy, i have 3types of its apk on my phone and none of em seem to work .im not rooted............so sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.