Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

"I Never Had A Girlfriend" Covenant University Best Graduating Student Speaks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Never Had A Girlfriend" Covenant University Best Graduating Student Speaks (641 Views)

Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award / I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best / Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Never Had A Girlfriend" Covenant University Best Graduating Student Speaks by deolascope: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
You wanna finish with a first class too, take a cue from this brilliant dude!

Michael Eromhonsele sacrificed romance for excellence and emerged the best graduating student of Covenant University in Ota, Ogun State. Aged 20, he obtained a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.92, out of a possible 5.0, to beat 1,465 other undergraduates.

At the institution’s graduation ceremony recently, he said his first few days in the university campus were uneventful. According to him, he was a bit confused because he was not used to the prayer regime that he had to be part of at the faith-based institution. Spirituality is one of the core values of CU. But as soon as he found his rhythm, there was no looking back for him.

Michael did not allow himself to be distracted by his friends or the opposite sex as he concentrated on his studies. Listing some of the factors that helped him to achieve that feat, he says, “First, I must acknowledge God’s favour and his assistance. Second, I did not entertain any form of distractions. I did not attend parties, and I did not have any girlfriend or what you may refer to as a lover. I concentrated on my studies.”

What about his study style? Eromhonsele reveals that apart from the serene environment in the school, which is conducive for learning, he loves to read late into the night.

According to him, he started reading from 10.00pm and he won’t stop until 1.00am. “Those are the hours I found most convenient to read. As soon as I closed my book, I went to bed. I woke up at 7.00am, and got ready for my classes. Lectures start at 8.00am,” he adds.

Apart from being the best overall student, he was also the best in the College of Science and Technology where he studied Civil Engineering.

Well done Michael!
http://greenbiro.com/i-never-had-a-girl-friend-and-never-attended-parties-covenant-universitys-best-graduating-student-michael-eromhonsele-speaks-on-the-sacrifices-he-made-to-achieve-his-feat/
Re: "I Never Had A Girlfriend" Covenant University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mtchew trash!
Na only him don attend 4year programme for univ without having a gf? Oya na come make i show u thousands of them!
Maybe he too poor/classless, that was why Naija girls no com around him for sku, u sabi their style na
Re: "I Never Had A Girlfriend" Covenant University Best Graduating Student Speaks by bigtt76(f): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
You sef ...how you been wan take associate with babes or 'do-de-tin' for inside 'Vatican' of Naija Pentecostal or go gbedu? Like say you get anytin less than 1st class ...den for need check you well sef!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Says No To Re-negotiating 2009 Agreement / ASUU To Jonathan: Media Chat Was Empty....strike Continues / Meet The Man Who Taught Me How To Chew Bones - Testimonial To A Great Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.