Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ (1989 Views)

A Christian, Single And Above 35, Pls Look In Here / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hmmmm, some situations just makes me cry

Hello sisters. smiley

Listening to the track Omodaddy dedicated to us this morning, Omo thanks sweets.
You're wlcm. Hope u like it?
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
You're wlcm. Hope u like it?
I do, how's you? Feeling a bit weighed down this evening.

Nyt ladies
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 02, 2013
@all good morning and wish y'all a flourishing day.
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Omo Daddy, this songsmiley cry wow

Its been a while and how are my sisters? Anyone care to sign a this?

My sister's friend borrowed her a book called, 'resolutions for women.' And I borrowed it too..though the owner has left the country and took it with her, from what I learned I would like to share this with you. I really think this is a book for any woman who wants to be challenged and who wants to become the woman of God. Get yourself a copy at any christian bookstore near you or order it online. (Resolutions for women~Priscilla Shirer)

Here are the resolutions, 13 of them, though mostly are for married women, I believe we single ladies will learn a thing or two. kiss kiss

There are 13 resolutions in the book.  They are as follows:

1.I DO SOLEMNLY RESOLVE to embrace my current season of life and will maximize my time in it.  I will resist the urge to hurry through or circumvent any portion of my journey but will live with a spirit of contentment.

2.I WILL CHAMPION God's model for womanhood in the face of a profeminist culture.  I will teach it to my daughters and encourage its support by my sons.

3.I WILL ACCEPT and celebrate my uniqueness, and will esteem and encourage the distinctions I admire in others.

4.I WILL LIVE as a woman answerable to God and faithfully committed to His Word.

5.I WILL SEEK to devote the best of myself, my time, and my talents to the primary roles the Lord has entrusted to me in this phase of my life.

6.I WILL BE a woman who is quick to listen and slow to speak.  I will care about the concerns of others and esteem them more highly than myself

7.I WILL FORGIVE those who hav ewronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.

8.I WILL NOT TOLERATE evil influences even in the most justifiable form, in my self or my home, but will embrace and encourage a life of purity.

9.I WILL PURSUE justice, love mercy and extend compassion toward others.

10.I WILL BE FAITHFUL to my husband and honor him in my conduct and conversation in order to bring glory to the name of the Lord.  I will aspire to be a suitable partner for him to help him reach his God-given potential.

11.I WILL DEMONSTRATE to my children how to love God will all their hearts, minds, and strength, and will train them to respect authority and live responsibly.

12.I WILL CULTIVATE a peaceful home where everyone can sense God's presence not only through acts of love and service but also through the pleasant and grateful attitude with which I perform them.

13.I FULLY RESOLVE to make today's decisions with tomorrow's impact in mind.  I will consider my current choices in light of those who will come after me.

Let's pray for each other as we begin this journey.

2 Likes

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Kitay(f): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
HBG, txn for the little exposition!
No 12 struct. Going to look for the book.
Txn a million.
God bless u.
@ all, Gd nyt

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kitay: HBG, txn for the little exposition!
No 12 struct. Going to look for the book.
Txn a million.
God bless u.
@ all, Gd nyt
your welcome. Its a must read.
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:16am On Aug 18, 2013
To Yetseyi

My beautiful sister in the Lord, meeting you has been a blessing into my life.

The spirit told me to do this for you, I compiled these recipes for you to always in your life.

So here, enjoy and happy birthday.

Excellent 

Proverbs 31:10 An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. 

Faithful & Trustworthy 

1 Timothy 3:11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 

Gracious & Honorable 

Proverbs 11:16 A gracious woman gets honor, and violent men get riches. 

Helpful 

Genesis 2:18, 22-24 Then the LORD God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” … And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man. Then the man said, “This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.” Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. 

Kindhearted & Generous 

Proverbs 31:20-21 She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy. She is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household are clothed in scarlet. 

Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. 

Submissive & Respectful

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 

Ephesians 5:22-23, 33 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior… However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. 

Titus 2:2-5 Older men are to be sober-minded, dignified, self-controlled, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness. Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled. 

1 Peter 3:1-2 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. 

Wise 

Proverbs 14:1 The wisest of women builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.

Take this as a gift from someone who wants what's best for you, try the lessons and be the woman God intended you to be.

Finally, here is a quote, just for you:

God is looking for imperfect men and women who have learned to walk in moment-by-moment dependence on the Holy Spirit. Christians who have come to terms with their inadequacies, fears, and failures. Believers who have become discontent with ‘surviving’ and have taken the time to investigate everything God has to offer in this life.-
Charles Stanley

Keep this with you always.

Love..Gracie kiss kiss
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by yetseyi(f): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2013
haa gracie I'm overwhelmed
God bless you

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2013
And you are welcome. smiley
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Love this!! Thank you HBG *following*

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
Love this!! Thank you HBG *following*
your welcome ngwanyana ko pitori....smiley

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by ATMC(f): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Hello sisters #smiley#
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2013
My weekend dose for you sisters smiley Scripture to ponder on, Psalm 139.

You are fearfully
and wonderfully made.

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
(NIV Bible)

Do you ever look in the mirror and wished you were different? Maybe you are too short, or too tall, or too thin, or too heavy. The list never seems to end. Even the super model seems to be preoccupied with the one slight imperfection that nobody else even notices. It seems that most of us, in varying degrees, are not happy with the way we were made.

For some of us, it might be a physical dissatisfaction, while for others it might be that we're not smart enough, or outgoing enough, or etc. etc. etc. Our society has believed a lie that says we have to look and act a certain way in order to be accepted. Even those who make up the standards of acceptance feel unaccepted deep down in their hearts. No matter how hard we try to change our outward appearance in order to gain love and acceptance, I am afraid that it will always elude us.

True love and acceptance does not come from changing ourselves to become more loveable, for according to Psalm 139, we all already loved just the way we are. In verse 14, the psalmist cries out "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." When God created us, He made us exactly the way He planned. When He designed us, before we were even in our mother's womb, He planned our size, the color of our eyes, the color of our skin, everything about us!

Just as He proclaimed His creation good in Genesis 1, He proclaims that we were made perfect in His site. When we believe the Hollywood lies that we are not good enough, we are in fact, disagreeing with how God made us. Your Father in heaven does not make junk! You are fearfully and wonderfully made and God's work in your life is wonderful! You do not need to conform to somebody else's image of success, but only ask God for ears to hear His delight in your creation.

The next time you look in the mirror, don't be afraid of what you see, for you were made in the image of God, and He declares that you are fearfully and wonderfully made!

PRAYER
Father, forgive me for not agreeing with You that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Forgive me for believing the lies that I have to be somebody other than who I am. Help me to come into agreement with Your love for me and not despise all my imperfections. The fact that You love me and accept me is more important than the love and acceptance from anyone else. I am thankful that I am Your child, and that I am fearfully and wonderfully made! I know that full well. In the name of Your beloved Son Jesus I pray, Amen.

This has made my morning, and will continue to pick this wonderful berries from the tree of life.

Glorious weekend bo lovi cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2013
ATMC: Hello sisters #smiley#
Hello ma'am its been a while how are you?
Re: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵✽̤̈ Glorious Ruins Christian Single Ladies Thread.✽̤̈·̵·̵̭̌«̶⌣ by ChristKid1: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2)

"What Does The Bible Say About Dinosaurs? Are There Dinosaurs In The Bible?" / What's The Origin Of Being An Alhaji Or Alhaja/hajia?? / SERMON JOTTERS: The Importance Of Perseverance -zac Poonen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.