Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 (55076 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment / Ics Ltd Recruitment Portal: All Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Done and dusted...........oh boy the process no be beans oh

God please let them pick everybody abeg not only me but others too
In Jesus mighty Name .AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by blazerMaks: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please oo, can someone answer this million dollar question - can BSC Or BENG apply? that their minimum of HND is kinda confusing.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Damolee(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
HND or equivalent degree in Engineering, meaning any degree higher or less than a HND degree is not allowed e.g. BSc and OND.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Facosco(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
In the place they asked ur salary expectation when i wrote it it tells me error but when i removed it it went through so i think that portion is not neccessary to fill
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by muchyblink(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
why only poly graduates? So we the university graduates hv no place in Total E & P. Odikwa egwu o!
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Redhot111(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damolee: HND or equivalent degree in Engineering, meaning any degree higher or less than a HND degree is not allowed e.g. BSc and OND.
B.sc being a 1st degree is an equivalent of HND. No dey confuse dat guy.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nogodre: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls, ppl can a physics graduate apply ?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
There's vacancy for OND, HND and a few BSc positions! Don't dull urself. Check d total career site!
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by senatorchimex: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2013
i have a problem o i cant find my primary certicate for a long time now and the private shool in the north is no more because of sharia. Pls what do i do now? and i read physics/electronics can i apply.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by maskid(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2013
BBDelta:

Yes, I hear they have positions for Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba Language Graudates.... You dey see Total E & P(EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION)you think say na MTN Customer Care

LWKMD.. U wicked oooo . he just asked a simple question na
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Deluvtj247: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Please, like how much can I write for the salary expectation?
Pls, reply asap
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by DAWOOU(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls house wen u click on send application was there any response as in wethere sucessfull or not because i didnt see any response o!
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Dfavouredone: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
pls house, what range of salary do total pay to trainee per annual so that one can know the right amount to put for that question, pls.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
i just got a text message from TEPNG . That my application is under review , and a mtn number included for me to contact , are you sure this is legit ?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Galads(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
BLACKLOAN: i just got a text message from TEPNG . That my application is under review , and a mtn number included for me to contact , are you sure this is legit ?
Got same message.don't wanna call late so will call that number tomoro..I hope they won't tell me to go pay money into some acct
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by chyna4luv: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Galads:
Got same message.don't wanna call late so will call that number tomoro..I hope they won't tell me to go pay money into some acct

pals, i got an acknowledgement mail this evening that my application is being reviewed and that i will be contacted if i am shortlisted but i was not asked to call any number o. So am confused when you guys said that some numbers was sent for you guys to call them. Or una no apply through Total? Reply.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by vinas(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
i also got d same acknowledgment mail...i wonder where d text messages re coming 4rm
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by justchill(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Text message I only got an acknowledgement mail sha.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Galads(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit

https://careers.total.com/front/en_US/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10050513/Sponsorship
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Note:upon the completion of the vacancy kindly send your details to contact.tepng@gmail.com
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Galads(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Galads: How To Apply

https://careers.total.com/front/en_US/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10050513/Sponsorship
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Note:upon the completion of the vacancy kindly send your details to contact.tepng@gmail.com Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:

I guess the text came from contact.tepng@gmail.com.. Did you guys send just your cv to dat mail address dats after fillin the online form on their site.
??
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by nekede11(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bsc holders,don't worry,ur turn may come up 2moro. It s our time
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by chyna4luv: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Galads: How To Apply

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Note:upon the completion of the vacancy kindly send your details to contact.tepng@gmail.com
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:

guy, why sending a CV and personal detalis to the above mentioned email ID? Or are you trying to scam people? Guy go learn wella, you too small.

Please my fellow nairalanders, never you sent you personal details to this mail( CONTACT.TEPNG@GMAIL.COM) and never you contact those numbers, unless if you know that you have enough money you want to dash out to scammers .A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by timiehyinshittu: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2013
ABEG WAT FORMAT DID YOU GUYS ENTER YUR DATE OF BIRTH WITH...MINE JUST KEEPS BOUNCING ME BACK....URGENT ABEG
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2013
timiehyinshittu: ABEG WAT FORMAT DID YOU GUYS ENTER YUR DATE OF BIRTH WITH...MINE JUST KEEPS BOUNCING ME BACK....URGENT ABEG
dd/mm/yyyy
e.g 27/05/1995 goodluck bro
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Galads(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2013
chyna4luv:

guy, why sending a CV and personal detalis to the above mentioned email ID? Or are you trying to scam people? Guy go learn wella, you too small.

Please my fellow nairalanders, never you sent you personal details to this mail( CONTACT.TEPNG@GMAIL.COM) and never you contact those numbers, unless if you know that you have enough money you want to dash out to scammers .A word is enough for the wise
Can you atleast read well before commenting I didn't tell people to send their personnal detailz..am only explaining what I saw on their advert and how I applied and probably that's wr the text came from..if I want to be a scamer, how much you get way I want scam
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by bemi12(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2013
After submitting ur application, pls send ur c.v to contact.tepng@gmail.com. If u r successful they will contact you
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by bemi12(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Galads:

I guess the text came from contact.tepng@gmail.com.. Did you guys send just your cv to dat mail address dats after fillin the online form on their site.
??
Yes I sent my cv 2 d mail address and and they sent me a message to contact them
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Dear A****** A*****,

Thank you for your application for the

TRAINEE PRODUCTION OPERATORS (HND)

opening, which is being examined. If you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 180 days. If you do not hear from us within this time (or within three weeks of the closing date), please consider that your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.

Please note that the information provided will be held in our database for a period of twelve months and will be available to the various recruitment departments across the Group. This will enable them to contact you directly if there is an opening that could be of interest to you.

Thank you for your interest in Total.

Best regards,

Recruitment Department
TOTAL

That's the acknowledement email ud get from info@careers.total.com
Any other one concerning this TOTAL(Hnd) recruitment....na scam!!!
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2013
please my people beware of scams.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2013
GODWIN AKPOS TORVE
Dear Sister/Uncle
APPLICATION FOR THE TOTAL NIGERIA TRAINEE
RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME:
Happy New Months. It is my wish and a dream
to apply for the TOTAL NIGERIA
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME, I have the
Bachelor's Degree Of in Chemical Engineering of
University Of Port Harcourt , Rivers State Nigeria.
I did my Industrial Attachment with Mobile
Producing Unlimited , Port Harcourt .
I am also experience in Information Technology.
I shall be glad if I am given an opportunity in
that programme. Don't forget to call my number
on Mtn Extra cool.
Thanks.
Yours faithfully,
Godwin Akpos
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by kolinsteroy: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2013
passthem: 998,281,000 applications already received.

shocked shocked. shooooo!!! wetin be nigeria population na wey 998 million ppl don apply for job. hmmmmmm!!! bros e. grin
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by chyna4luv: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
ynx: Dear A****** A*****,

Thank you for your application for the

TRAINEE PRODUCTION OPERATORS (HND)

opening, which is being examined. If you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 180 days. If you do not hear from us within this time (or within three weeks of the closing date), please consider that your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.

Please note that the information provided will be held in our database for a period of twelve months and will be available to the various recruitment departments across the Group. This will enable them to contact you directly if there is an opening that could be of interest to you.

Thank you for your interest in Total.

Best regards,

Recruitment Department
TOTAL

That's the acknowledement email ud get from info@careers.total.com
Any other one concerning this TOTAL(Hnd) recruitment....na scam!!!

Thanks bro for seeing thing the way am seeing too and for letting us know that scammers are about to penetrate in this job opening.

And to you GALADS, am sorry for the comment i made against you i thought you are one of our good brothers that takes things from people by trick but if you also received the same message with an MTN number to contact them just ignore them.

1luv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.