Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 (55083 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment / Ics Ltd Recruitment Portal: All Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2013
ernike: Perylynx, y r u tryn so hard 2 tanish davids name, just bcoz he gave some logical contributns doesnt make hm d creator of d web, whch by d way s not yet proven 2 b fake.anyway jst advisn u 2 drop dat act or u ll find it quite difficult 2 get help elsewhr.@davido, appologies bro, jst do ur tin & 'dnt care' him

Point taken, I have noted my mistake. I Am REALLY SORRY Davide470 I said too much. I retract my insults and assumptions that you designed the website. I still think the site is a Fraud but that's just my personal opinion. May God guide us all in our search for a better job and life

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2013
perrylynx:

Point taken, I have noted my mistake. I Am REALLY SORRY Davide470 I said too much. I retract my insults and assumptions that you designed the website. I still think the site is a Fraud but that's just my personal opinion. May God guide us all in our search for a better job and life
No problem bro, we are all in the struggle together.. God help us all..
Thanks ernike.

3 Likes

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chek out d name and contacts of d www.totalcareers.com.ng Admin on dis nairaland thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1448199/total-nigeria-plc-application-process/1#18377423

U cn call d nmba n direct ur verbal attacks @ him if u feel its necessary. I think he shld b in a beta position 2 clear up all dis issues.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Monsieur Pete: Chek out d name and contacts of d www.totalcareers.com.ng Admin on dis nairaland thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1448199/total-nigeria-plc-application-process/1#18377423

U cn call d nmba n direct ur verbal attacks @ him if u feel its necessary. I think he shld b in a beta position 2 clear up all dis issues.

Peace!

Thank you monsuier pete, ur a lifesaver jare. Am sure this will convince ppl finally
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Dfavouredone: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2013
IS LIKE THEY ONLY INVITED HND HOLDER. I HAVE B.ENG 2.1 IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INVITE. IS THERE ANYONE IN MY SHOE OR IS THERE BSC PERSON THAT HAS BEEN INVITED.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Olsey: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
perrylynx: Davide470 I strongly suspect u are the designer of this fraudulent site, it seems its only you that knows about d site. Only you knows that its the latest design, only you knows that its downstream, only you knows that its expensive, only you knows that it has a deadline. U guys should note that this so called vacancy is not advertised anywhere, even on job recruitment sites. Please don't listen to dis davide470 guy, d guy is trying too hard to get ppl to register on d site with fake information, deadline and other nonsense
God bless you. I remember sometime last year, Total stated it categorically and warned applicants never to apply through any portal other than careers.total.com
Please, leave anyone who wants to apply to do it at his own risk. Sometimes, we find it hard to think in this part of the world, especially when we are in dire need of opportunities. That website looks so floppy and people don't even know the exact position they are applying for. I asked someone to forward their email to me and I saw many errors Total will never make, from grammatical to logical. I also noticed another recurrent error from the owners of that crappy site (which I won't want to post here, so as to be able to continually differentiate them).
Hope nobody will come here to cry foul of stolen identity...or maybe 'Total' will soon start asking them to send N1,500 MTN card.
Just my own piece of advice...not forcing anybody to comply. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Let us wait and see first, abi...

will they force you to pay if you don't want to pay (that is, if its scam)
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by carik(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Please has a ny ond applicant received ..
I'm yet to get any mail from total neither iv I heard any of my friends called up for interview
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by doncassey(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
i am beginning to think it is a scam
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Gideon1010(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
David, jst tel us d truth. if u need sum help NLs ll be of gr8t help to u. wats d secret of dat websit?. u defend n fight for d websit as if ur d owner. anylatest?.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gideon1010: David, jst tel us d truth. if u need sum help NLs ll be of gr8t help to u. wats d secret of dat websit?. u defend n fight for d websit as if ur d owner. anylatest?.
Hahahahahahaha!
Brotherly, just wait till the invites starts coming in.. Then we can know the truth!
Btw, hahahahaha..
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by 1stnoble(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
We just did our screening here in port Harcourt 2day. One was done in Lagos last week also. Guess they are done for dis year.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by 1stnoble(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
don cassey: i am beginning to think it is a scam

Not a scam bro. They fed us well, even gave us money tpafter d test. No more screening this year, till next.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by TheCleaner: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
@1st noble: wch of the recruitments are u sayin is not a scam. if its the HND/OND Total EnP recruitment, i think that has always been legit. the bne of contention was always if the totalcareers.com.ng recruitment is a scam, which i dont think is a scam either. i have no real basis for makin that conclusion but like davide470 mentioned, lets chill to see if invites come rolling in. Thanks
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
1stnoble: We just did our screening here in port Harcourt 2day. One was done in Lagos last week also. Guess they are done for dis year.
is your qualification ND or HND? bcuz we're told that the 2nd stage of the screening for HND is coming in a few weeks. so how come u now said no screening again this year?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
The Cleaner: @1st noble: wch of the recruitments are u sayin is not a scam. if its the HND/OND Total EnP recruitment, i think that has always been legit. the bne of contention was always if the totalcareers.com.ng recruitment is a scam, which i dont think is a scam either. i have no real basis for makin that conclusion but like davide470 mentioned, lets chill to see if invites come rolling in. Thanks
Hey bro.. You still in this race too.. Good to know. Men have been throwing tantrums at me ooo, just cos I gave sound doctrines..it is well
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
This kind thread sef... Even after the test, it has'nt gone past 4 pages. Well, d recruitment is legit. D HND applicants have been shortlisted, they have written an test and r presently awaiting results and move to the next level.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by pwambodi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
TOTAL gave us d breakdown of d recruitment process and according to wat dey said, d interview will commence 2mr, 11th tru 22nd of nov. But I dont think anybdy has received any mail for interview. Still on d waiting tins sha, may God favour us
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by areb4u2008(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Total already called some people for interview to take pace on Thursday in PH...mails will be sent tomorrow to successful and unsuccessful applicants and they will call a week to your interview....so let's keep our fingers crossed...they already called a friend of mine on Thursday to prepare for his interview this coming thursday,.God will favour us IJN...Amen

1 Like

Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2013
areb4u2008: Total already called some people for interview to take pace on Thursday in PH... they already called a friend of mine on Thursday to prepare for his interview this coming thursday,.God will favour us IJN...Amen
pls what's d qualification of ur friend, ND or HND? and what's specialization, mechanical, chemical, electrical, or petroleum eng.?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by oilbigboy: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
davide470:
Hey bro.. You still in this race too.. Good to know. Men have been throwing tantrums at me ooo, just cos I gave sound doctrines..it is well

my broda.. no disturb yourself abeg.

If i may ask, considering a background in Physics (BSc) with a fair knowledge of project management, which role on the platforms do you think a prospective employer will most likely consider me for?
1. Well Engineer 2. Data Engineer/Mudlogger 3. Drilling Engineer (These are all trainee positions).

Anyone with useful information can also respond. This will enable me make an informed decision.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
please house, any news from Total EnP in respect of the technician training programme?
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by delbourg: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls house any news concerning the advertised experienced jobs in august this year for EGINA
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by davide470(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
delbourg: Pls house any news concerning the advertised experienced jobs in august this year for EGINA
Bro, EGINA project is still way behind schedule. Saipem, Technip and co, that are handling some of the contracts are still looking for staffs.. So you can't expect Total to employ EGINA staffs now. What wuld they be doing. And most of the USAN guys that were affected in the Operatorship hand-over to Exxon are being patched up in AMENAM or so, waiting for EGINA.
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by badenugba: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
areb4u2008: Total already called some people for interview to take pace on Thursday in PH...mails will be sent tomorrow to successful and unsuccessful applicants and they will call a week to your interview....so let's keep our fingers crossed...they already called a friend of mine on Thursday to prepare for his interview this coming thursday,.God will favour us IJN...Amen

How true is this guyz, and is it HND they are calling or ND, someone even told me people status on their site is changed to invited fot interview, it was "under examination" before now
Someone should say to this if u have information.pls
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
badenugba:

How true is this guyz, and is it HND they are calling or ND, someone even told me people status on their site is changed to invited fot interview, it was "under examination" before now
Someone should say to this if u have information.pls

.d info about change of status is true. do u write d second test? pls respond
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by badenugba: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
lawseph:
.d info about change of status is true. do u write d second test? pls respond
I wrote the 2nd test in Lagos, call me on 07066102679, so that we can discuss better,
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by bisiboom: 3:29am On Nov 15, 2013
davide, which of the recruitment are you guys talking about?
graduate trainee or hnd people
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by bisiboom: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2013
i just loggged into my account on www.careers dot total dot com and cant see where i can edit my proflie/cv.
i need to update my qualifications,. somebody help!
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2013
badenugba:
I wrote the 2nd test in Lagos, call me on 07066102679, so that we can discuss better,

ok, i will call u later in the day
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by badenugba: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2013
lawseph:
ok, i will call u later in the day
Send me ur number let me call you
Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2013
badenugba:
Send me ur number let me call you

ok, my number ends with 078, i will buzz ur phone now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.