Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (55176 Views)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. / Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by huthority01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'm a Leo! I have double personality! Actually, It’s multiple! I study the game of power to develop the ability to understand everybody around me and judge by my own reasoning, & by this, i don’t joke with what are not meant to be joked with. I respect & honor, those who deserved to be honored. I can be anybody, any day, anytime, anyhow, anywhere.

I’m energetic, dynamic, competent, ambitious and decisive, a confident natural leader, who loves responsibility and challenges. I instinctively aspire to positions in which I can mobilize resources and seek long-term goals. I care for the global direction, but leave the detailed implementation tasks to others.

I look for the strategically most effective ways and ensure that problems are solved and decisions are taken, and that something goes on. I radiate a natural authority and awaken confidence and trust in others. I like and respect people who challenge me, but hate incompetence and inefficiency and treat people who do not meet my expectations harshly. I prefer to work with independent, decisive and results-oriented people. I’m aware of competition and often a workaholic and i want to be the best in whatever I do.

I am open and honest, resolute and energetic, I express my opinions powerfully and generally i go straight to the point. I love confrontations and enjoy intellectually stimulating discussions, but I can only be convinced by clear and solid rational reasons. I think fast, express myself clearly and speak in public with skill and full of self-confidence, even impromptu.
I am logical, analytical, innovative and imaginative. I can make effective and often tough decisions, and if it requires the matter, I rarely take into consideration the feelings and needs of the affected people. I am brave and determined when it is necessary to solve complex problems and I can make drastic changes. Once i have started an action, I am often not willing to change my plans, even if the circumstances may seem to require it.

Although it is difficult for me to harmonize family and professional life, I care very conscientiously and responsibly for the welfare and financial security of my family and friends. I wish for a life partner, who is autonomous and self-aware and supports my image of success. You inspire people who mean something to you to improve constantly.

I value prestige and status, I’m sociable, I can be entertaining and affable and i live with pleasure and enthusiasm. i see relationships also as an opportunity to learn something. I prefer social events which allow a mentally stimulating exchange. I connect work and pleasure and foster commercially important relationships.................

132 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by histemple: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
If I am the interviewer, I will just clap for you and say....congratulations! We will get back to you.

524 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by obinna2nv(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
If I were your interviewer, I'd just say, "why the hell are you in here looking for a damned job!?" "Why aren't you out there Bill Gating?" "Am afraid, this your endless introduction has exhausted your time". "Alright?" "Thanks". "NEXT PERSON!!"...

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Habisoye: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
I trust some interviewer...they might av cut u off @d 4th paragraph, cox d question usually is not "Tell me all about urself" but "briefly tell me a little about ursef" and u start giving dem poem.. ¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
If am d interviewer I will ask you if u'r a parrot or wether u swallow RADIO.

441 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Precious91(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
histemple:
If I am the interviewer, I will just clap for you and say....congratulations! We will get back to you.
you wicked ooo grin
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by huthority01(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
histemple:
I EXPECTED SOMEONE TO ASK WHAT ORGANIZATION IS IT I CAN BRACE UP TO DESCRIBE MYSELF IN SUCH A WAY...

5 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by flames007(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
men,i can't laugh.make i jus shine teeth grin

7 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Mznaett: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oga shebi u get job already 4 house na make u reject d@ one with ur description bah?

7 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by flames007(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin In other word,your are d robot of the future!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by huthority01(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
gabazin080:
in Bashir el-rufai voice. You are a vagabond.
hit like if you think this OP is a vagabond
LEARN TO USE WORDS OF YOUR OWN, ELSE YOU WILL BE SUED FOR PLAGIARIZING......

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by huthority01(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Oga shebi u get job already 4 house na make u reject d@ one with ur description bah?
I INTENTIONALLY WENT WITH THE INTENTION WHEN SAW THE ADDRESS grin grin grin......... MOST NAIRALANDERS KNOW THEM FAKE.
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by emorse(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
@OP, In summary, you're a jerk! No offense o. BTW, which organization be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by pbs4real(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
No let sharp interviewer pick on those words, e go don be for you. You know say na 90people adjective you gather so? grin. You go explain tire.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by CBNIM: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm, nobi small tin ooo! op, hope you're kidding?

1 Like

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by kazzonline: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yes your interviewer would def be shocked,shebi na for dream u do the interview why not?so you culled all this off hand,and you are still jobless? My guy switch to a more simplified version,max 6 simple and defining lines,your story will change

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by misreal(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
huthority01:
I'm a Leo! I have double personality! Actually, It’s multiple! I study the game of power to develop the ability to understand everybody around me and judge by my own reasoning, & by this, i don’t joke with what are not meant to be joked with. I respect & honor, those who deserved to be honored. I can be anybody, any day, anytime, anyhow, anywhere.

I’m energetic, dynamic, competent, ambitious and decisive, a confident natural leader, who loves responsibility and challenges. I instinctively aspire to positions in which I can mobilize resources and seek long-term goals. I care for the global direction, but leave the detailed implementation tasks to others.

I look for the strategically most effective ways and ensure that problems are solved and decisions are taken, and that something goes on. I radiate a natural authority and awaken confidence and trust in others. I like and respect people who challenge me, but hate incompetence and inefficiency and treat people who do not meet my expectations harshly. I prefer to work with independent, decisive and results-oriented people. I’m aware of competition and often a workaholic and i want to be the best in whatever I do.

I am open and honest, resolute and energetic, I express my opinions powerfully and generally i go straight to the point. I love confrontations and enjoy intellectually stimulating discussions, but I can only be convinced by clear and solid rational reasons. I think fast, express myself clearly and speak in public with skill and full of self-confidence, even impromptu.
I am logical, analytical, innovative and imaginative. I can make effective and often tough decisions, and if it requires the matter, I rarely take into consideration the feelings and needs of the affected people. I am brave and determined when it is necessary to solve complex problems and I can make drastic changes. Once i have started an action, I am often not willing to change my plans, even if the circumstances may seem to require it.

Although it is difficult for me to harmonize family and professional life, I care very conscientiously and responsibly for the welfare and financial security of my family and friends. I wish for a life partner, who is autonomous and self-aware and supports my image of success. You inspire people who mean something to you to improve constantly.

I value prestige and status, I’m sociable, I can be entertaining and affable and i live with pleasure and enthusiasm. i see relationships also as an opportunity to learn something. I prefer social events which allow a mentally stimulating exchange. I connect work and pleasure and foster commercially important relationships.................

two reasons y the interviewer was shocked.
1..he wondered how a mad man managed to enter his office, and was scared to the bones make u no end up beat am..
2..he wondered how you manage to graduate from the university,if you cannot answer a simple question as "tell me about yourself".
haahahah

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by acevic: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Firstly, which organization wld make you come up with such rib-ticking description about yourself.
Secondly, I'm quite sure no interviewer will wait for you to recite say all those things.
Thirdly, peradventure, you come across a patient interviewer that will listen to all that story, the next question will likely throw you off balance because you must have been exhausted from talking.lol
Finally, a nice piece of introduction. Quite different from the usual ones. If you could fine tune to about 6 line with reference to experience of course then you are good to go.

I remove hairdress for you.

36 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by AlienStar: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Congratulations! u got d job!

1 Like

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by kennynelcon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by huthority01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
kazzonline:
Yes your interviewer would def be shocked,shebi na for dream u do the interview why not?so you culled all this off hand,and you are still jobless? My guy switch to a more simplified version,max 6 simple and defining lines,your story will change
So is everybody who go attend an interview that is jobless? I have my job and am happy with.

1 Like

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by phyllosilicate(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
histemple:

People like you who give people false hope are mostly responsible for their failure.

OP please don't say this in real life, thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by engrlarex(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
the interviewer be like y this guy go drink mixing

the next word from the interviewer is to call security agent to throw u to everybody and nobody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by kazzonline: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2015
huthority01:
So is everybody who go attend an interview that is jobless? I have my job and am happy with.

Guy from the comments on your post alone it shows no on believes yout stupid super story,errytin na fiction,next tims create threads with sense,

Btwn you didnt tell us if u got the job or the interviewer pursued u out of the room?

From the look of things you only choose to reply my post which means the truth hurts,you dont have a job,mk ammends and you would get a job,stop craming online posts,be yourself and let that be it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by kazzonline: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2015
phyllosilicate:

People like you who give people false hope are mostly responsible for their failure.

OP please don't say this in a interview, thanks.

Actually that post was scarsm,

13 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by mrking3(m): 2:42am On Jul 09, 2015
op u mean u said all this extempore? Op please, i would advise you go back to basic english lesson to learn summary and comprehension passages. Summary application is all you need during job interviews. Learn to talk less than Necessary!! Believe me! No reputable firm will higher you for all that you spewd there! Some people are actually gifted with craming and you appear to be one. Hence they can cram a whole Textbook i know few people like that! Interviewers prefers you making it Brief and straight to the point

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Shaadey: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Were you with a text book undecidedCos I don't understand o....

.if I were to be the interviewer.....I no go yarn anything o.....I go just tear part of your C.V,write I.T.K. on top am....dazall....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Mustay(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2015
And the interviewer allowed you this much time to give this speech
Rule 1 Mr. Leo, don't lose your audience!

8 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by abumeinben(m): 5:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Is the coy into poetry?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 09, 2015
lols.... u b liar o..
Shey u cram am ni or how u take remember

2 Likes

Re: My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... by modskiller(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2015
@OP shey na GNLD you go do interview?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thank God, See My Networth As A Banker / Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / Sales Executive At Guinness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.