Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba (4961 Views)

4 Killed In Taraba Political Clashes / RITUAL KILLING: 85-yr-old Woman Murdered, Eyes Gouged In Taraba / Boko Haram Gunmen Kill Five Igbo Traders In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Ebestsmscom: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Five persons were killed yesterday in Tapga Village of Ibi Local Government Area of Taraba state when armed militia group from the neighbouring Tarok Village of Plateau state attacked the Taraba village.

It was gathered that many others sustained varying degrees of injuries in the attack while others were forced to desert Tapga village. The injured were said to have been taken to some clinics in Wukari and Ibi towns for treatment. It could not however be ascertained the reason for the attack.

According to eye-witnesses, some of the refugees are taking refuge in Jibo -a settlement of Wukari.

Chairman of Ibi council Adamu Ishaku, who confirmed the attack and killing to newsmen, said “the attackers took my people unaware”.

Ishaku said the attackers had planned to invade Sarki-Kudu village of his council but they couldn’t succeed before “they ended up lunching the attack on the unsuspecting residents of Tapga,”

Ishaku however gave the casualty figure at three while eye-witnesses said the death toll rose to five as at press time.

Our source added that the fate of little children and women left behind was still unknown.

The Ibi chairman said security in parts of Ibi has been porous especially at the coastal and border areas.

Source
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by mcevans1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
cry
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by sobaemma(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
nawa o,boko haram has come back with full force in diffrent states thats not under emergence o,less than how many hours of kano blast now taraba,should the whole northern state be under emergence so as peace to be fully restored?
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Death every where for Naija!

Time to log off small from nairaland!
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by HoldenCaulfield(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kai wannan abu yayi yawa!
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
sometimes im forced to believe that all this fulani/hausa herdsmen have less brain than their sheeps/cows. #maybebrainless
Awon oponu eranko
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please Who is Tabara?
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by ELgordo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damn# Somebody tell WTF Is going on Why the killiNg Sign of the times. . . Its a damn shame#where's my Ori Malu
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
God punish dem
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
I have nofin 2 say....jes shoutin halleluya I enta 1st page datz all
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by lacasa: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
This plateau natives are likee vampires. They need to spill human blood to live

angry
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Olanight: I have nofin 2 say....jes shoutin halleluya I enta 1st page datz all
Grow up bro
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
bbpreye.:
Please Who is Tabara?

your mum's concubine and your dad's rival #mumu

1 Like

Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by kkkp: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Where was fulani mentioned?
MrEndowedAyo: sometimes im forced to believe that all this fulani/hausa herdsmen have less brain than their sheeps/cows. #maybebrainless
Awon oponu eranko
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by slap1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Olanight: I have nofin 2 say....jes shoutin halleluya I enta 1st page datz all
We're talking dead peeps here, man! Grow up for a second, you'll like it.

RIP.
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Phygo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Igbo's are blessed!
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
kkkp: Where was fulani mentioned?

must they mention it to you?
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by NafeesaAA(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
The armed men are Taroq from Lantang
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by NafeesaAA(f): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
The towns attacked are Hausa and Jukun areas and right now the Jukun and Fulani are currently in an alliance against the Taroq people of Lantang in Plateau State. Just 4 days ago Taroq lunched an attack against Wase ppl in which 5 of them were gun down by the JTF
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by tobloj(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
God help us
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by myk2mic: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
seems we have suddenly discovered the medieval times in nigeria.
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
[size=20pt]Abi the Boko boys still dey on the offensive? I think say Army spokes man say dem don tika race go mountain...[/size]
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by Gombs(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

Five persons were killed yesterday in Tapga Village
of Ibi Local Government Area of Taraba state when
armed militia group from the neighbouring Tarok
Village of Plateau state attacked the Taraba village

I'd say this is some BS...em folks there be shooting em selves over whaaa?? Land or cow or just to work out an appetite?
Re: Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba by shineureyes(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
One Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea / Security Arrangements For 2018 Eid-EI-Kabir Festivities / Beware Of The Person In The Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.