Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea (4873 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. / Nigeria Woman Sets New Record In Drug Smuggling – US Customs!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by JJYOU: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2008
North worst in drug cases - NDLEA

Kola Oyelere, Kano - 04.11.2008

THE chairman of the National Drug Law and Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Alhaji Ahmadu Giade, has said that the number of drug offenders was higher in the North than in the South, despite the fact that the drugs were not produced in the North.

He said the agency had arrested 42,140 suspected drug traffickers between 1990 and 2007. Giade, at press briefing in Kano, said the agency’s first quarter report revealed that 57 drug suspects with 753, 980 kilogrammes of narcotics were arrested in Kano State, a number which, he said, was the highest in the country.

He said the Ekiti State command arrested 27 drug suspects and made the highest seizure of 53, 438.35 kilogrammes of drugs. Going by statistics, the NDLEA boss said it was glaring that the North had more people with drugs problem than the South, though the drugs were not produced in the North.

While also saying that consumption of other substances like lizard dung was also rampant in the North, Giade said 39,419 males and 2,721 females were arrested by the agency between 1990 and 2007.

He said 2,152,128.73 kilogrammes of Indian hemp and 18,304.25 kilogrammes of cocaine were seized within the period. http://www.tribune.com.ng/04112008/news/news5.html
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by JJYOU: 12:58am On Nov 05, 2008
hausa and drugs? nawao knew they did guoro and ashewos didnt know they do drugs this much
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by BabyJinx: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2008
Ay My People ooooh

We don't really chew goro all the time oh, we also chew sugarcane
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 2:36am On Nov 05, 2008
hmmm them vampires de enjoy well wellu

i go begin import chinese dagger to north hahhah

we like am that way
honourable usman  words

abi na water from dead boby de want, let me know
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by BabyJinx: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2008
ikeyman00:

hmmm them vampires de enjoy well wellu

i go begin import chinese dagger to north hahhah
honourable usman words

abi na water from dead boby de want, let me know

Lmao!

We suck your blood wey you dey call us vampire like this?
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2008
JJYOU:

hausa and drugs? nawao knew they did guoro and ashewos didnt know they do drugs this much
Na today undecided. A bunch of useless good for nothing bastards that is sucking us dry without contributing anything towards our development. It's only drugs, homosexuals and ashewos they are good at. Wonder how good Nigeria can ever be when we still allow the gutter sniffers to rule us.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Na today undecided. A bunch of useless good for nothing bastards that is sucking us dry without contributing anything towards our development. It's only drugs, homosexuals and ashewos they are good at. Wonder how good Nigeria can ever be when we still allow the gutter sniffers to rule us.

Ah, na you come with your problem again. 

You better keep your mouth shut about the Northerners.  My grandfather is one of them and i'll beat up anyone who insults them (i still have family members from that side).

@poster,
Is it just Hausa or is it everyone in the North
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by JJYOU: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2008
Ifygurl:

Ah, na you come with your problem again.

You better keep your mouth shut about the Northerners. My grandfather is one of them and i'll beat up anyone who insults them (i still have family members from that side).

@poster,
thanks for asking. you will understand when you become 60
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2008
We suck your blood wey you dey call us vampire like this?

babyjinx u suck good ha
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 12:49am On Nov 06, 2008
@poster,

Hausa tribe has been more of a bane than a boon for the Northerners due to their lack of education. Common that zone has 11% literacy rate, why won't they resort to some extracurricular activity that does not involve mental work, like embezzlement, gutter sniffing etc.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 2:22am On Nov 06, 2008
DeepZone:

Hausa tribe has been more of a bane than a boon for the Northerners due to their lack of education. Common that zone has 11% literacy rate, why won't they resort to some extracurricular activity that does not involve mental work, like embezzlement, gutter sniffing etc.

Okay 1.) my grandfather is not Hausa, his Fulani and his a smart man.
Where is your prove that zone only have 11% literacy?
There are some smart Hausa and Northerners trying to help Nigeria (Ribadu is a Fulani man, is he hurting or is he helping Nigeria? ) That's my question to you.
Trabilist like you is the reason Nigerian falls back sometimes.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 3:00am On Nov 06, 2008
Your Fulani grandfather being smart does not change the fact that the region is backward, uneducated and living in abject poverty. 2004 statistics shows they have 11% literacy rate against 60% in the south. I read it on Newswatch. Which other region in Nigeria will massacre people based on what happened somewhere in Europe or over a cartoon in America?. Knowledge is power and am sorry to bust your bubble because your fathers kits and kins are still living in 13th century and they do need help as soon as possible b/c North is a disaster area. I do not hate the hausas or Fulanis, I only hate the gays among them that not only hate their own people but the nation in general.

Do plead with your father to beg his kinsmen to stop sniffing gutter and hit the library. The worst of it all is that some of their mumuish women in purdah still parade themselves here holding their head high about their lackluster attitude towards civilization or is it one of the effects of illiteracy?. Prayers for people from that area will be helpful too. So when NDLEA says they have highest junkies, don't doubt them because 'gutter fumes' which is their drug of choice is readily available in their neighbourhoods at no cost. Two words to Hausa/Fulani youths: GET HELP.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by BabyJinx: 3:06am On Nov 06, 2008
I want to thank you all for your concern over this terrible thing happening in Kano, for bringing out in the open, for being very vocal about your disgust. I'd like to think your creating a public awareness of the problem was what gave the TPTB the added push they needed to act fast on the matter.

Just so you know you efforts were not in vain, I am posting these articles.

Enjoy and please feel free to pat yourselves on the back

KNSG partners NDLEA on awareness campaign

By UMAR DANLADI ADO & HASSAN MUHAMMAD

KANO state government plans to partner with the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), to provide a policy that would support the awareness campaign on illicit drug abuses.

The state deputy governor, Engr. Abdullahi T. Muhammad Gwarzo stated this when he received chairman and chief executive of the agency on a courtesy visit yesterday.

He said the policy, when promulgated, would give the agency all the legal backing to enable it work together with other stakeholders to create awareness for the eradication of the drugs menace.

Engr. Gwarzo emphasized the need to embark on the campaign in Kano being the most populous state with a view to educating the people on the dangers of both production and consumption of dangerous drugs.
He urged the agency to ensure that it sustains drug abuse control in the campaign against illicit drugs nationwide.

Similarly, the deputy governor advised other stakeholders to join the drugs abuse and pledged to support the initiative to achieve the desired successes.

Earlier, chairman of the agency, Alhaji Ahmadu Giade, had said the purpose of the visit was to alert the government on the problem of drug abuse.

He expressed dismay on how farmlands are presently being converted to illicit places of growing dangerous drugs such as Indian hemp in other parts of the country, while the consumers are in the Northern states.

Alhaji Giade alerted that when such trends continue there would be no security, adding that Kano is among the states on top of the list of those that frequently abuse drugs as well as on the number of people arrested in drug abuses and trafficking in the country.

The chairman also paid a courtesy visit to the emir's palace, where the Emir, Alhaji (Dr.) Ado Bayero called for legislation that would stop the production and use of illicit drugs in the country.
The emir also urged the authorities to destroy any farmland found to be used for the growing of Indian hemp.                                                            

KNHA committed to curb drug abuse- Speaker

By USMAN GWADABE

KANO state House of Assembly has reiterated its commitment to assist the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in curbing drug abuse in the state.

Speaker Abdul'Aziz Garba Gafasa stated this while receiving NDLEA chairman and chief executive of NDLEA, Alhaji Amadu Giade, who paid him a courtesy call on Tuesday.

Gafasa expressed dissatisfaction on the rate of drug abuse in the state, assuring that the House would take measures to reduce such activities.

The Speaker commended the agency for selecting Kano as the centre to flag-off this year's sensitization campaign for the North-west zone.

Earlier, Alhaji Giade had disclosed that the House has a great role to play in minimizing drug abuse in the state, pointing out that some youths are misusing drugs in the society, noting that Kano state is in fore-front of the crusade.
He thanked the Speaker for the hospitality given to them during the courtesy call.

The chairman was accompanied during the visit by the state commandant of the NDLEA, all national directors and zonal commandants.                              

Illicit drugs fight: Shekarau urges NDLEA to partner NGF

By UMAR DANLADI ADO
KANO state government has charged the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), to make efforts to lure the Northern Governors’ Forum (NGF) in controlling illicit drug trafficking and abuses.

The state governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau gave the charge while flagging off the North-West Zonal Awareness Workshop on drug demand reduction held at Sani Abacha Indoor Sports Hall, yesterday.

Malam Shekarau represented by his deputy, Engr. Abdullahi Tijjani Muhammad Gwarzo, reiterated the need for the agency to collaborate with the Northern Governors’ Forum in controlling the drug menace.

He explained that the state government has a youth empowerment programme that prioritises anti-drug abuse education, skill acquisition and rehabilitation, expressing appreciation with the state command of the agency in its effort to bring succour to youths in the state.

The governor also noted with delight the agency’s effort in combating illicit drugs in the state, pledging to provide necessary support that will make the exercise a complete success.

According to him, government has donated six operational vehicles and an X-ray machine to ease drug control efforts in the state.

Earlier, the Executive Chairman of the agency, Alhaji Ahmadu Giade had  said Kano had the highest level of drug users more than any other state in the federation due to its complex story of poverty, illiteracy, loss of societal values and in some cases, parental failures.

Alhaji Giade explained that the abuse of unconventional substances in the Northern states, poses a dilemma as they are not under any legal control as such the agency cannot arrest those who possess or distribute the substances that include Zakami, petrol, cough syrup among others.

Also, the Senate President David B. Alechenu Mark represented by Chairman Senate Committee on Illicit Drugs, Senator Ishola assured of the National Assembly’s effort to amend the laws regarding both trafficking, consumption and distribution of illicit drugs to attract at least 15 years imprisonment.

You could easily ignored the problem since it had nothing to do one of yours. . . but you didn't because you understood that this isn't just a NORTH problem but a NIGERIA problem and for that, I applaud you.

At this juncture, I'd like to press home the point that this is just a NORTH but a NIGERIA PROBLEM. . .

Drug control: Giade calls for public support

Written by VANGUARD  

Wednesday, 05 November 2008

The Chairman/ Chief Executive of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Alhaji Ahmadu Giade, yesterday, embarked on anti-drug advocacy visit to prominent Nigerians in Kano to call for more support in the crusade against illicit drug cultivation, trafficking and abuse.

The visit is part of the activities earmarked for the North West zonal campaign against illicit drug cultivation, trafficking and abuse flagged off on Monday, November 2008.

Among those visited by the NDLEA delegation was the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, the Executive Governor of Kano State, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, Alhaji Sule Lamido, the Speaker of Kano State House of Assembly, Honourable Abdulaziz Garuba Gafasa, and the Assistant Inspector General of Police in charge of zone 1 Kano, AIG Abubakar Saduana.

The NDLEA boss in his message appealed to the opinion leaders to assist the Agency in the campaign tagged ‘Total Commitment to a Drug Free Nigeria’.

Giade noted that Kano State had the highest number of arrests as revealed by the Agency’s first and second quarter report.

“The Agency’s first quarter report in 2008 revealed that while Kano State had the highest number of arrests with 257 drug suspects and 753.980 kilogrammes of narcotic drugs seized, Ekiti State command arrested 27 drug suspects and made the highest seizure of 53.438.35 kilogrammes of drugs”.

The second quarter report he said was not significantly different as Kano also led in the arrest table with 366 drug suspects and seized 1,327.1232 kilogrammes of narcotic drugs; while Oyo State command that arrested 83 drug suspects made the highest seizure of 80,727.26 kilogrammes of drugs.

Please all, don't let your interest and support wane.

Thanks and much love

Let the Good Fight Continue
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 3:21am On Nov 06, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Your Fulani grandfather being smart does not change the fact that the region is backward, uneducated and living in abject poverty. 2004 statistics shows they have 11% literacy rate against 60% in the south. I read it on Newswatch. Which other region in Nigeria will massacre people based on what happened somewhere in Europe or over a cartoon in America?. Knowledge is power and am sorry to bust your bubble because your fathers kits and kins are still living in 13th century and they do need help as soon as possible b/c North is a disaster area. I do not hate the hausas or Fulanis, I only hate the gays among them that not only hate their own people but the nation in general.

Do plead with your father to beg his kinsmen to stop sniffing gutter and hit the library. The worst of it all is that some of their mumuish women in purdah still parade themselves here holding their head high about their lackluster attitude towards civilization or is it one of the effects of illiteracy?. Prayers for people from that area will be helpful too. So when NDLEA says they have highest junkies, don't doubt them because 'gutter fumes' which is their drug of choice is readily available in their neighbourhoods at no cost. Two words to Hausa/Fulani youths: GET HELP.

My grandfather is Fulani (100%).
My father isn't (his half igbo and half fulani), but he sees himself as an Igbo man, not Fulani.

And I'm not even going to argue with you. I'll let the northerners do that for me.
But i do feel sorry for you.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 3:21am On Nov 06, 2008
You could easily ignored the problem since it had nothing to do one of yours. . . but you didn't because you understood that this isn't just a NORTH problem but a NIGERIA problem and for that, I applaud you.

At this juncture, I'd like to press home the point that this is just a NORTH but a NIGERIA PROBLEM. . .

How many of their problems shall we carry? The south is trouble laden with the North. Leprosy, meningitis, illiteracy, HIV, VVF, drug addiction, violence and many other strange and communicable diseases that are prevalent in the North. If not for the fact that Lord Lugard merged us with those losers, we wouldn't have been in this predicament. Truly, it's our problem and not only a northern problem but the losers do not wish to wake up asap.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by BabyJinx: 3:22am On Nov 06, 2008
ikeyman00:

babyjinx u suck good ha

Like this or like this

Aah, no matter coz whichever it was done, I
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 3:23am On Nov 06, 2008
My grandfather is Fulani (100%).
My father isn't (his half igbo and half fulani), but he sees himself as an Igbo man, not Fulani.

And I'm not even going to argue with you. I'll let the northerners do that for me.
But i do feel sorry for you.

Please feel sorry for yourself and your fathers maternal family(i guess his mother is/was fulani before he married okoro). What was your paternal grandfather thinking? Backwardness is a communicable disease.undecided
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by BabyJinx: 3:25am On Nov 06, 2008
PepERSprAY:

How many of their problems shall we carry?  The south is trouble laden with the North. Leprosy, meningitis, illiteracy, HIV, VVF, drug addiction, violence and many other strange and communicable diseases that are prevalent in the North. If not for the fact that Lord Lugard merged us with those losers, we wouldn't have been in this predicament. Truly, it's our problem and not only a northern problem but the losers do not wish to wake up asap.

Don't worry the one who has bestowed upon you this cross to bear will also give you the strength to carry it.

You are a Christian, right? Keep praying for us. smiley
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 3:34am On Nov 06, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Please feel sorry for yourself and your fathers maternal family(i guess his mother is/was fulani before he married okoro). What was your paternal grandfather thinking? Backwardness is a communicable disease.undecided

WTF are you talking about. I said my grandfather was Fulani (Therefore my father's father is Fulani). My father's mother is Igbo (Duhh).
And no, my grandmother's mother and father were Igbo. (Don't make assumation about my family).
Also don't feel sorry for my family cause unlike you, they taught me not to discriminate on others.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 3:36am On Nov 06, 2008
Heaven helps those who help themselves. Don't think am gonna bust a nerve for you when all you do is sit on your fat behind and sniff gutter.Hausas should lead the crusade by helping themselves first but am sure to wage in on their women that is in bondage and penury. I really feel for those poor creatures.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 3:38am On Nov 06, 2008
@ pepperspray

You need help tongue tongue
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by BabyJinx: 3:39am On Nov 06, 2008
Ifygurl, why now? Why are you explaining yourself to our liberator? Please stop oooh or you will run the risk of angering her and you know what that means, right? The entire Northern Nigeria will be left to wallow in disease, squalor and ignorance.  cry
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 3:40am On Nov 06, 2008
WTF are you talking about. I said my grandfather was Fulani (Therefore my father's father is Fulani). My father's mother is Igbo (Duhh).
And no, my grandmother's mother and father were Igbo. (Don't make [b]assumation [/b]about my family).
Also don't feel sorry for my family cause unlike you, they taught me not to discriminate on others.
What is assumation?

You said your dad is an igbo/Fulani hybrid but claims igbo which means by patrilineal law which is applicable in Nigeria, his father is Igbo but from your explanation, your dad is actually Fulani. It also means your last name is Fulani and not ify or okoro or okafor, abi?
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 3:48am On Nov 06, 2008
@ pepperspray

You need help
It's you that needs medication. I am beginning to undertand that most igbo women can sleep with anything. Yoruba women that agree to sleep with Hausa and Fulani men are usually the thrash ones. Imagine dealing with his uncircumcised mojo that harbors bacteria kiss kiss kiss grrrrrrrr, it gives me stomach butterflies and it'll be over my dead body.

You are a Fulani girl, why use Igbo name?. You are not even directly related to igbos. undecided
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by omoge(f): 3:55am On Nov 06, 2008
ina yin daria fa cheesy
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 3:58am On Nov 06, 2008
PepERSprAY:

What is assumation?

You said your dad is an igbo/Fulani hybrid but claims igbo which means by patrilineal law which is applicable in Nigeria, his father is Igbo but from your explanation, your dad is actually Fulani. It also means your last name is Fulani and not ify or okoro or okafor, abi?

There's something called a mistake.

And also, If my father wants to call himself Igbo (He has every right to call himself that),  noone in my family is complaining about it.  Jeez. I don't even know why i'm wasting my time explaining to you about anything.

Caroline Ekanem and Ramsey Noah fathers weren't Nigerian but Isrealians and Britians and yet they call themselves Nigerians.  They decided to adopt their mother's village and tribe as their own (Even though in Nigeria belief, they not even Nigerian).  
So my father has EVERY right to call himself IGBO (He was born and raised in the South.  The language he grew up speaking was Igbo, not fulani or Hausa).  So of course my father associate himself as a Igbo rather than a Fulani (similar to the way i like associating my mother's village as my village even though in Nigeria believes, my father's village is my village).  
Yeah, not every one follows that Nigerian believe (And it ain't a goddamn law, nobody is getting locked up for calling themselves something different than what their father was; that shit is a belief).

PepERSprAY:

It's you that needs medication. I am beginning to undertand that most igbo women can sleep with anything. Yoruba women that agree to sleep with Hausa and Fulani men are usually the thrash ones. Imagine dealing with his uncircumcised mojo that harbors bacteria kiss kiss kiss grrrrrrrr, it gives me stomach butterflies and it'll be over my dead body.

You are a Fulani girl, why use Igbo name?. You are not even directly related to igbos. undecided

I'm more Igbo than Fulani (You stupid bitch).  My mother is Igbo and my father is igbo and fulani. Hence i'm 75% Igbo and 25% fulani.  Therefore I'm more Igbo with a little bit of Fulani blood. Whether you like it or not I'm Igbo  tongue tongue(and Ify is short for my real name you slowpoke). tongue tongue Dumb bitch. I was raised as an Igbo girl, was taught how to speak igbo and i know more about Igbo culture than Fulani  tongue tongue tongue. And DON'T you dare insult my family ever again.  My grandmother isn't a trash.  I suggest looking in the mirror, if you want to see what a trash looks like  kiss  kiss  kiss.

P.S: You a sick person, you know that. Always generalizing tufia 4 you ohh.  grin grin

P.P.S: What disease do my granddad carry? Abi, seeing that he was born in the North but was raised in the South (look at a Yoruba girl tribe calling another person dirty.  Abeg make you look in the mirror, you'll definately see dirty).  tongue grin

Baby Jinx:

Ifygurl, why now? Why are you explaining yourself to our liberator? Please stop oooh or you will run the risk of angering her and you know what that means, right? The entire Northern Nigeria will be left to wallow in disease, squalor and ignorance.  cry

I don't even know why i'm wasting my breath on her.  She calls the North backwards thinkers and yet she thinks like that also. cry
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 4:26am On Nov 06, 2008
Ifygurl:

There's something called a mistake.

And also, If my father wants to call himself Igbo (He has every right to call himself that), noone in my family is complaining about it. Jeez. I don't even know why i'm wasting my time explaining to you about anything.

Caroline Ekanem and Ramsey Noah fathers weren't Nigerian but Isrealians and Britians and yet they call themselves Nigerians. They decided to adopt their mother's village and tribe as their own (Even though in Nigeria belief, they not even Nigerian).
So my father has EVERY right to call himself IGBO (He was born and raised in the South. The language he grew up speaking was Igbo, not fulani or Hausa). So of course my father associate himself as a Igbo rather than a Fulani (similar to the way i like associating my mother's village as my village even though in Nigeria believes, my father's village is my village).
Yeah, not every one follows that Nigerian believe (And it ain't a goddamn law, nobody is getting locked up for calling themselves something different than what their father was; that shit is a belief).

I'm more Igbo than Fulani (You stupid bitch). My mother is Igbo and my father is igbo and fulani. Hence i'm 75% Igbo and 25% fulani. Therefore I'm more Igbo with a little bit of Fulani blood. Whether you like it or not I'm Igbo tongue tongue(and Ify is short for my real name you slowpoke). tongue tongue Dumb bitch. I was raised as an Igbo girl, was taught how to speak igbo and i know more about Igbo culture than Fulani tongue tongue tongue. And DON'T you dare insult my family ever again. My grandmother isn't a trash. I suggest looking in the mirror, if you want to see what a trash looks like kiss kiss kiss.

P.S: You a sick person, you know that. Always generalizing tufia 4 you ohh. grin grin

P.P.S: What disease do my granddad carry? Abi, seeing that he was born in the North but was raised in the South (look at a Yoruba girl tribe calling another person dirty. Abeg make you look in the mirror, you'll definately see dirty). tongue grin

I don't even know why i'm wasting my breath on her. She calls the North backwards thinkers and yet she thinks like that also. cry

I never called you a bitch and here you are calling me one. tongue

So what is your last name? Kwankwaso or Odogwu? because i am yet to understand how your father who has a Fulani father turned igbo suddenly.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2008
PepERSprAY:

I never called you a bitch and here you are calling me one. tongue

So what is your last name? Kwankwaso or Odogwu? because i am yet to understand how your father who has a Fulani father turned igbo suddenly.

No offense but i think your slow. I don't know how much clearer i can be.

I'll try write it slowly and space it out so it'll be easier to read.

my   father     decided      to      call     himself      by        his         mother 's      tribe     instead     of     his      father.

He    was       born         and         raised       in       the         south. 

He    was       raised      as      an         Igbo        not         fulani.

He    speaks    Igbo      and          understand         Hausa            but       can't         speak          it.

He      was        raised      more       as      an     Igbo    man      not      Fulani .

So    He        decided      To        go          with            a         tribe        he         understand             more.

So you understand now.   Do your brain comprehend the above statement or do you want me to break it down some more.

My grandpa didn't mind so why u dey worry yourself that my father wants to be labeled Igbo,  Abi na your own worry.

What about the Edo girl in this site who said one of her parent is Igbo and the other is Edo (yet she rather people call her Edo).

Seriously,  I'm starting to doubt your Nigerian.  They are a level of stupidity  Nigerians can go to and you went past that days ago with some of your topics and now your replies in this topic.

Wetin concern you with my last name?  Let me guess you want to start another useless topic with my last name abi.   
Well i'm not going to tell you  (You wonder why?  Well i don't know you, only meet you online so why in the hell should i give you my name  especially someone that might need help (No offense) ). 
N-way can't wait for your next reply.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2008
Ifygurl:

No offense but i think your [/b]slow. I don't know how much clearer i can be.

I'll try write it slowly and space it out so it'll be easier to read.

my father decided to call himself by his mother 's tribe instead of his father.

He was born and raised in the south.

He was raised as an Igbo not fulani.

He speaks Igbo and [b] understand
Hausa but can't speak it.

He was raised more as an Igbo man not Fulani .

So He decided To go with a tribe he understand more.

So you understand now. Do your brain comprehend the above statement or do you want me to break it down some more.

My grandpa didn't mind so why u dey worry yourself that my father wants to be labeled Igbo, Abi na your own worry.

What about the Edo girl in this site who said one of her parent is Igbo and the other is Edo (yet she rather people call her Edo).

Seriously, I'm starting to doubt your Nigerian. They are a level of stupidity N[b]igerians can go to and you went past that days ago with some of your topics and now your replies in this topic.
[/b]
Wetin concern you with my last name? Let me guess you want to start another useless topic with my last name abi.
Well i'm not going to tell you (You wonder why? Well i don't know you, only meet you online so why in the hell should i give you my name especially someone that might need help (No offense) ).
N-way can't wait for your next reply.

@Bold, Hausa/Fulani outshines them all with grammar, walahi. Just shut up and go back to school grin
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2008
PepERSprAY:

@Bold, Hausa/Fulani outshines them all with grammar, walahi. Just shut up and go back to school grin

Ohh, then my Fulani blood did a good job in other department also.  Seeing that i graduated with Honors in my High School.  I'm in Freshman in College and i got in with few scholarships.  Yea,  wonder where that came from (I guess my illiterate grandad gave me brains where it mattered(I'm good in math and science)  .  And guess what,  I'm a pre-med major who gets Good grades.

Yea my english grammer sucks (Not new to me; i've been known that  and i ain't changing it cause i don't care).  Never did like English, i had to learn this language because my mom told me i have to.

Wonder,  Did you ever get Honor Rolls in your years in High school and Middle school?
Did you ever take Ap classes in high school?
Where you accepted to take DE courses in College even though you were still a high school student.

For all those questions,  I did all 3. 

so yeah  Both my Igbo and Fulani blood sure gave me brains.

Next insult,  cause that one had me cracking up.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by PepERSprAY: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2008
Ohh, then my Fulani blood did a good job in other department also. Seeing that i graduated with Honors in my High School. I'm in Freshman in College and i got in with few scholarships. Yea, wonder where that came from (I guess my illiterate grandad gave me brains where it mattered(I'm good in math and science) . And guess what, I'm a pre-med major who gets Good grades.

Yea my english grammer sucks (Not new to me; i've been known that and i ain't changing it cause i don't care). Never did like English, i had to learn this language because my mom told me i have to.

Wonder, Did you ever get Honor Rolls in your years in High school and Middle school?
Did you ever take Ap classes in high school?
Where you accepted to take DE courses in College even though you were still a high school student.

For all those questions, I did all 3.

so yeah Both my Igbo and Fulani blood sure gave me brains.

Next insult, cause that one had me cracking up.
oto oro o ko ro. embarassed

Goodluck in your premed and please don't go rogue on me again unless you want me to spray pepper in your eyes. tongue

mo ma ja gan tele sugbon oi isin moti gba jesu. mo fe sun.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Ifygurl: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2008
PepERSprAY:

oto oro o ko ro. embarassed

Goodluck in your premed and please don't go rogue on me again unless you want me to spray pepper in your eyes. tongue

mo ma ja gan tele sugbon oi isin moti gba jesu. mo fe sun.

Make u come spray pepper 4 my eyes.  Lets see who get strength pass. 

Iti boblibo.  Anofia,  ugly motete 

Why don't you translate what the hell you said in your language to English? Since you have mouth to talk  Abi, Internet Gangster LMFAO grin

Abi, na only you no how to speak another laugh.  Anu mpama

And i'll tell you what i said

Iti bobilbo means dumb ass

Anofia means animal

Ugly motete means your ugly

Anu mpama means stupid person.

I ain't scared to say what i said to you in English. 
Hell i'll even come up to damn face in whereever you live in and say that shit to your damn face and lets see if you can spray that pepper in my face, since you have mouth to talk.  Idiot.

Abeg, translate it Mr. Pepper.  Since you like starting trouble, you fit get trouble now, translate it since your so strong  (If that's an insult to me or my family then trust me you've found someone who loves trouble just like you. (You should be thanking God,  we are arguing in the internet). Ekenswu.  Let see you spray that pepper to my face (You think i'm scared of you, (a grown ass woman that isn't married and spent most of her time starting problems with people in the internet) (A grown woman with no life, you think i'm scared of you?). 

P.S: I ain't scared to say that statement above,  if you want come to my school and i'll still repeat that same words right in your face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother Irons My Breast everyday to protect me - Mirabel / My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) / See What Fulani Turn My Farm To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.