Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Is Wrong With Fasola? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Fasola? (2393 Views)

Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Why is his neck necrotic and cancerous?
Old and new photo: same outcome

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by pandriod: 4:55am On Jul 31, 2013

Be concern about your brother Enugu State governor suffering from full blown AIDS and advance cancerous growth before asking about Fashola. Charity should begin at home.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 5:16am On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod:

Be concern about your brother Enugu State governor suffering from full blown AIDS and advance cancerous growth before asking about Fashola. Charity should begin at home.

Everyone knows Chime is ill. Fasola is not sick yet he is this dirty and necrotic. If he is sick what will he look like

See Chime when he was healthy. No comparison with a supposedly healthy Fasola

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by pandriod: 5:25am On Jul 31, 2013
Take all your advice to your brother Chime with full blown AIDS due to his promiscuous life style. A governor known for giving small small girls kia picanto after sleeping with them.

Chime then left London to join his colleagues who were then in
Germany on an assignment but soon returned to London to
complain again because he was not comfortable with the growth.
It was at that point, the source said, that his doctors decided to
perform a biopsy, which revealed that the growth was cancerous.
The result, the source said, also discovered another cancerous
growth around his nose and doctors immediately went to work,
promising to be through within six weeks.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/chime-undergoing-treatment-for-cancer/137431/

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:39am On Jul 31, 2013
@op who is fasola?
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod: Take all your advice to your brother Chime with full blown AIDS due to his promiscuous life style. A governor known for giving small small girls kia picanto after sleeping with them.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/chime-undergoing-treatment-for-cancer/137431/

Why is FASOLA dirty and unkempt?
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by mgbeketoto: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2013
Mu he he he he he he
LWKMD!
Like Nigeria. . .like Nairaland. cheesy

I think Nigeria will be a far better place without YORUBAS AND IGBOS in it. . . I swear!
Sorry azzzes!
TWA!

May my H-AGNOSTIC God never allow Jonathan Goodluck to leave that 'Presidency'!
Amen!
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by mgbeketoto: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Back to topic sha!
Abeg. . . Chime clean pass that Fashola o!
I think it is called 'HUMGBATI' crocodile skin! cheesy
Water nor dey wash am lai-lai!
That Fashola nor dey BAFF. . .I swear! angry
Always looking VERY DIRTY. . . in SUIT too! undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 6:00am On Jul 31, 2013
mgbeketoto: Back to topic sha!
Abeg. . . Chime clean pass that Fashola o!
I think it is called 'HUMGBATI' crocodile skin! cheesy
Water nor dey wash am lai-lai!
That Fashola nor dey BAFF. . .I swear! angry
Always looking VERY DIRTY. . . in SUIT too! undecided

Almondjoy where have you been? I can smell you 1000 miles awaygrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by mgbeketoto: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2013
FSU:

Almondjoy where have you been? I can smell you 1000 miles awaygrin grin grin grin grin grin

Go where? Never! I always want my FREH-NEMIES TO FEEEEL MY DIVINE PRESENttttt ALWAYS! cool
I fit manage to giff them 'small break'. . . but comot? Lai-Lai!
Na we all get Nigeria. . . AND NAIRALAND.

GAMBIALAND abi na DALASILAND is in Ogun State. . .BANJUL! Make the 'illegal wives' move back dia! Shikena! wink

Mu che che che che che che
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by ba7man(m): 6:19am On Jul 31, 2013
@OP. You won't be sucessful in life if this is what u do first thing in the morning.

Have u prayed? Have u planned your day? Have u researched on news and information that can help u today?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by mgbeketoto: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Mu he he he he he
Work is sooooooooooo slow tonight.
Next please! cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2013
ba7man: @OP. You won't be sucessful in life if this is what u do first thing in the morning.

Have u prayed? Have u planned your day? Have u researched on news and information that can help u today?
Your curse no get weight. You are a sinful man.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by mgbeketoto: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Mu he he he he he

Next please! cheesy
The good old days of NL is back. . .PRAISE MY H-AGNOSTIC GOD! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by ba7man(m): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2013
FSU:
Your curse no get weight. You are a sinful man.
It is not a curse...Its a #FACT#. Don't you know the definition of a "Curse" again??

All have sinned and fall short of Glory so i am a sinful man.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2013
ba7man: It is not a curse...Its a #FACT#. Don't you know the definition of a "Curse" again??

All have sinned and fall short of Glory so i am a sinful man.

A look at your posts confirms that your curse is worthless, as worthless as you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by ba7man(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2013
FSU:

A look at your posts confirms that your curse is worthless, as worthless as you.
You have heard the truth about yourself, its up to you to listen or ignore it but when things go wrong for you in future.....think back and remember that i told you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by Blazinraj01(f): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2013
He is working angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2013
ba7man: You have heard the truth about yourself, its up to you to listen or ignore it but when things go wrong for you in future.....think back and remember that i told you.

You do not matter in any scheme of things. You are a complete tabula rasa. So buzz off and stop tryna be important.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2013
mgbeketoto: Mu he he he he he

Next please! cheesy
The good old days of NL is back. . .PRAISE MY H-AGNOSTIC GOD! grin

The witch is here again. wink
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by ba7man(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2013
FSU:

You do not matter in any scheme of things. You are a complete tabula rasa. So buzz off and stop tryna be important.
I have told you the truth, go ahead and insult me in Mexican but the truth about you remains....When you're alone in your bed....think about it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by Omexonomy: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2013
ba7man: @OP. You won't be sucessful in life if this is what u do first thing in the morning.

that was how the mad old profesor woke up one early morning without brushing his mouth and insult pej. That is how people of yaruba extraction always insult gej with the full souport of seun and his moderators on nairaland.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Omexonomy: that was how the mad old profesor woke up one early morning without brushing his mouth and insult pej. That is how people of yaruba extraction always insult gej with the full souport of seun and his moderators on nairaland.

Hehehehe! The mad old prof who does not have wife and therefore thinks women are useless. The one who in all likelihood has been screwing small girls in the closet of his wifeless house.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by Omexonomy: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2013
The statement is also applicable to all those idiot that are fund of insulting gej early in the money without brushing their mouth.
ba7man: I have told you the truth, go ahead and insult me in Mexican but the truth about you remains....When you're alone in your bed....think about it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by Omexonomy: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2013
No be me talk am.
FSU:

Hehehehe! The mad old prof who does not have wife and therefore thinks women are useless. The one who in all likelihood has been screwing small girls in the closet of his wifeless house.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by deeptesting(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2013
Does he smoke,......if yes he has to stop...He is quite a handsome Dude.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by FSU: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2013
ba7man: I have told you the truth, go ahead and insult me in Mexican but the truth about you remains....When you're alone in your bed....think about it.

When you folks stop insulting your elected president, we will consider not insulting your own local leaders
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by ba7man(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2013
FSU:

When you folks stop insulting your elected president, we will consider not insulting your own local leaders
Ohhh....So its a Tit for Tat thing.

I understand your annoyance at the President being insulted. You guys made a choice and that choice is being insulted. Its like and extended insult to you too.

The old Testament says "An eye for an eye", the new Testament says "Turn the other cheek".....But you guys are more Jewish at heart.
Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2013
See Ibos as usual behaving like the typical monkeys they are....

Fashola can do anything and you lot cannot do nada except all these noise....

I was thinking I would see your often mouthed act of bravery on this issue....none..highly disappointing.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2013
We should be asking, what is wrong with Chime looking like a sissy? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2013
Imagine the triviality of the OP.....?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Fasola? by dridowu: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Op pls take ur drug oooooooooooo, its very imp............health wise fashola is far ahead of ur role model

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Resort To Using Pepper Spray As A Defence Mechanism / Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollars In Ghana / An 88-year-old Political Veteran Has Been Elected President Of Tunisia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.