Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tips On How To Get Rid Of Your Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips On How To Get Rid Of Your Pimples (529 Views)

Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get Rid Of Your Pimples by successtar(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lots of people suffer from outbreaks of acne.If you are one of these people,you might be asking yourself,What can i do to get rid of pimples? The answer to getting rid of pimples sometimes lies in what causes them.Most people believe eating greasy foods will lead to acne.This is true in the sense that the grease can form on the surface of the skin and clog pores.When looking for tips to get rid of pimples,one of the most useful tips is to thoroughly cleanse the face everyday.Not only can grease from foods build up on the surface of the skin,but so can pollution and smoke.Below are some beneficial ways to get rid of acne,mostly pimples.
Diets : If you are asking yourself how can i get rid of my acne when it is not caused by hormonal changes,the answer could be....continue reading @ http://getfact..com/2013/07/tips-on-how-to-get-rid-of-your-pimples.html

(1) (Reply)

Complications,symptoms And Disease/infections In Pregnancy........ / At What Age Did Stop Bedwetting / Computers And Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.