Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Sexiest And Hottest Male Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Sexiest And Hottest Male Celebrities (2416 Views)

9 Male Celebrities That Killed The Agbada Swag In 2015-adonis3 / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Sexiest And Hottest Male Celebrities by thinka2: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
* Lnyxx: The voice, abs, height, skin tone, everything is just hot and sizzling! *lovestruck*

* Dbanj: Kokomaster, importer, exporter, koko water aka Eja nla, aka, hmm, all the aliases! Lovely physique, infectious personality, hmmn, how I wish he was available too, he would have a made a perfect husband yarn, oops, material.

* Desmond Elliot: Many girls spend quality time dreaming about him. Sorry ladies, sexy men can be so hard to come by, aye? Let's hope we get one like him sometime *wink*

*Chidi Mokeme: I love his height! We'll always remember his part in Gulder Ultimate Search. His appearance alone on the programme got lots of ladies glued to their seats. We love you Chidi!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/Sexiest-Nigerian-Celebrities.html

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Sexiest And Hottest Male Celebrities by thinka2: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Banky W: Mr. Capable is indeed a fine man and totally so with his cap on. He seems taken to me by an equally hot lady *sad*

*RMD: Older yet hot, lots of ladies would still say a resounding YES if he pops 'the question' but the question is, what's 'the question'

*Peter Okoye (P-square): He is a father but that does not stop him from being hot still.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Sexiest And Hottest Male Celebrities by thinka2: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Uti Nwachukwu: The BBA celeb passes for a model, who says he is not hot? Jealousy shey?

*Mike Ezuronye: The Nollywood sweetheart and his lookalike are good looking. I love 'em.

*Iyanya: Ladies love the wine-you-waist crooner. He is hot, so they say or better still ask Tonto Dike and Yvonne Nelson, they will give detailed account of his physicality

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Sexiest And Hottest Male Celebrities by thinka2: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Frank Edoho: The man of the hot seat himself is one to look out for. Handsome is one word, sexy is another. However, I hear he is in and out of marriage. Maybe that part ain't really sexy but viewers love him still!

*Ikechukwu: [/b]Clad and unclad, Ikechukwu remains hot.

[b]*2face idibia:
Husband of Annie Macauley, ladies. Father of six! He is truly hot or how else can you better describe the father of many nations

*Flavour: Have you seen him without his shirt winning on screen? You need to! Mr. Flavour is hot.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Sexiest And Hottest Male Celebrities by fresh1058(f): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
f2c lnyxx on pointttttt wink.....me likey//////

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Sexiest And Hottest Male Celebrities by thinka2: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Wizkid: Fresh boy, young blood. He's cute in his own right and girls love him.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/Sexiest-Nigerian-Celebrities.html

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Akon And The Smallest Man On The Planet / "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Own A Bentley[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.