Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Your Last Word To Merger Parties As INEC Registers APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Last Word To Merger Parties As INEC Registers APC (487 Views)

London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Last Word To Merger Parties As INEC Registers APC by omowunme: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
fellow Nairalanders, as Nigerians welcome the APC,wat are ur last word to these merging political parties.

Ur last word cud be word of advice,in appreciation for their good governance or otherwise.

The time start now
Re: Your Last Word To Merger Parties As INEC Registers APC by igbokwesampson(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
I wish u well in ur collective effort to move our democracy forward, atleast an alternative have been provided to PDP, even if PDP finally retains power beyond 2015, atleast the knowledge of a formidable opposition will spur them to adjust their seatbelt, I used to love ACN. And even campaigned and voted for then during the last general election in imo state untill I learnt dat, they are not different for the people they are fighting, ANPP has long been adjuged as a north regional party, while DPP exist literally as aparty. As u. Merge today to seek a better manifesto of serving nigerians, I wish u well but one thing is sure , IF YOUR MERGING IS TO ENRICH YOURS AND REMAIN RELEVANT POLITICALLY, I bet you you are dead on arival, but if its base on the need to move our dear country, you will suceed beyond imagination! GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: Your Last Word To Merger Parties As INEC Registers APC by pat4love: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
What will be the difference between APC and PDP is the pesonalities the members not the name, but, I begining to wonder what the difference will be when they now lobe the PDP members.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Made 10,000 Women Widows In Borno / Certificate Verification Teacher Can't Read Own Certificate / Ex- Presidential Candidate,owuru Gets N10m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.