Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571345 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:
Pls I've got this little problem with my MTN sim that is almost turning in to something else, anytime I recharge #500 and above the auto renew feature for a weekly data plan that I've sent NO103 to 131 severally to opt out of it but to no avail. Pls help a brother here to stop this autorenew stuff on this number 08130289776, Thanks!

The service has been deactivated, you can also send STOPDATA to 131.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by M2dX(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2017
hello jide, pls help me out, i accidenly lock my mtn simcard and the simpark has been lost ,pls this is the nomber 0809557309 .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2017
AdlatWorld:

how do i unsubcribe?

The service has been deactivated as requested
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
M2dX:
hello jide, pls help me out, i accidenly lock my mtn simcard and the simpark has been lost ,pls this is the nomber 0809557309 .

Sorry to hear this, is the line requesting for PUK?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Rafob:
Pls i just purchased new mtn 4g line but whenever i am on 4g i can not make or receive call pls what can i do?

May i know your type of device and your location?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by M2dX(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2017
JideSM:

Sorry to hear this, is the line requesting for PUK?
yeas, is showing puk code
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2017
M2dX:
yeas, is showing puk code

Apologies for the blocked SIM issue on your line. Kindly supply the correct details of the following to enable me assist you with the PUK Code:
Your phone Number,
Your SIM registration full names,
Year of activation,
Date of Birth,
Tariff plan (MTN Pulse, BetaTalk, etc.),
Date of last recharge and amount,
The number at the back of your SIM card,
State of origin and residential address
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2017
JideSM:

The service has been deactivated, you can also send STOPDATA to 131.
Thanks Boss! I hope it's really deactivated cos these people don suffer me no be small cry
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by AdlatWorld(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2017
JideSM:

The service has been deactivated as requested

Really appreciate that
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rafob(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have infinix hot 4 pro and i stay at dopemu agege thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by habayommy: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
JideSM:

Hi habayommy, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send the affected mobile number via PM for checks. Regards

I've sent you a PM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
habayommy:

I've sent you a PM

Hi habayommy, I am yet to get your details via PM.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2017
Rafob:
I have infinix hot 4 pro and i stay at dopemu agege thanks

Kindly PM number you can be contacted with for further assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by habayommy: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideSM:

Hi habayommy, I am yet to get your details via PM.

Hi Jide, I've sent a PM...maybe I'm not getting it.

The attached image below

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ginia1(f): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Please am on betatalk or so and I can't share and sell,can you help me out with a tariff plan that supports share and sell?or rather if can help me to activate it. 07032471008...thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Sheggy13(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2017
JideSM:

Kindly PM number you can be contacted with for further assistance.
Are you saying if say for example, I recharge 1000 naira for the MtnAwuf4U plan, I'll be given 4000 naira in my awuf account. Can't I use use the original 1000 naira to subscribe for monthly data of 1.5GB and be left with the remaining 3000 bonus for calls? Or I must be forced to use PAYG data browsing on this plan?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by AdlatWorld(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please, is mtn 4g network in ota, Ogun state
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dumas32(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
How do get Mtn 4g in Agao Estate Airport Road, My number is 09067742425 and my phone is Blu life xl.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Dumas32:
How do get Mtn 4g in Agao Estate Airport Road, My number is 09067742425 and my phone is Blu life xl.

Kindly confirm if your device is 4G compatible by sending 4G to 131. Then, visit any MTN office nearest to you to upgrade your SIM card to a 4G SIM.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by LilChamp: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2017
ginia1:
Please am on betatalk or so and I can't share and sell,can you help me out with a tariff plan that supports share and sell?or rather if can help me to activate it. 07032471008...thanks

Hi ginia1, only Beta talk and Tru talk tariff plans do not support the Share and sell service. You can dial *123# for our available tariff plans. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2017
AdlatWorld:
Please, is mtn 4g network in ota, Ogun state

Hi AdlatWorld, the 4G LTE is currently available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. You can also visit http://www.mtnonline.com/4g for details.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by LilChamp: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks @JideSM for this wonderful opportunity and medium.

Please I activated DND (Do not disturb) on my mtn line, it was then I noticed that it has stopped me from receiving bulk sms, I had to deactivate it so that I can start receiving bulk sms because of Job interview alerts & others.
Now after Deactivating DND I still can't receive bulk sms, I have texted ALLOW to 2442 yet no solution.

I have also called mtn customer care, they only promise to resolve it within next 24 hours.

For like 3weeks now I have been in this mess, I have missed alot of interviews because I couldn't receive the bulk sms sent to my phone.

I also almost lost my admission because of this.

Pls I really need help. I am totally confused. This is my major line.

Pls help JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
LilChamp:
Thanks @JideSM for this wonderful opportunity and medium.

Please I activated DND (Do not disturb) on my mtn line, it was then I noticed that it has stopped me from receiving bulk sms, I had to deactivate it so that I can start receiving bulk sms because of Job interview alerts & others.
Now after Deactivating DND I still can't receive bulk sms, I have texted ALLOW to 2442 yet no solution.

I have also called mtn customer care, they only promise to resolve it within next 24 hours.

For like 3weeks now I have been in this mess, I have missed alot of interviews because I couldn't receive the bulk sms sent to my phone.

I also almost lost my admission because of this.

Pls I really need help. I am totally confused. This is my major line.

Pls help JideSM

Hi LilChamp, so sorry that this happened. Kindly send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by MrOlai: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Honestly, the way MTN deducts customers' money/credits these days is unfair! MTN management know the truth and a few customers know the truth as well.

MTN started these reckless deductions just to cater for the fine pronounced on them by the Federal Government. It is not fair at all to make your customers scape goats on that basis. MTN management should sort things out with the Government instead of indirectly transferring the punishment on the customers.

Although, I do not support the Government on the fine, but then, we, the customers should not bear the brunt. I'm also a victim!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rajman45(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2017
@jide, since i upgraded my sim to 4g, i have never enjoyed it for ones. i stay in port harcourt (rumuokoro). whenever i activate 4g, my network goes out off service. i have a 4g phone(LG G2), a 4g sim, and even the service provider testify to it by sending 4g to 131, but i can't use it. i was in Lagos last week (ajah, mushi VI and some part lekki ), it's still the same thing.....what's wrong??
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2017
MrOlai:
Honestly, the way MTN deducts customers' money/credits these days is unfair! MTN management know the truth and a few customers know the truth as well.

MTN started these reckless deductions just to cater for the fine pronounced on them by the Federal Government. It is not fair at all to make your customers scape goats on that basis. MTN management should sort things out with the Government instead of indirectly transferring the punishment on the customers.

Although, I do not support the Government on the fine, but then, we, the customers should not bear the brunt. I'm also a victim!

Hi MrOlai, so sorry to hear this. I'll appreciate if you can provide your mobile number via PM to enable me check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Rajman45:
@jide, since i upgraded my sim to 4g, i have never enjoyed it for ones. i stay in port harcourt (rumuokoro). whenever i activate 4g, my network goes out off service. i have a 4g phone(LG G2), a 4g sim, and even the service provider testify to it by sending 4g to 131, but i can't use it. i was in Lagos last week (ajah, mushi VI and some part lekki ), it's still the same thing.....what's wrong??

Hi Rajman45, i'm truly sorry that you are unable to enjoy the 4G LTE service. You can send the affected mobile number via PM to enable me run a check. Cheers
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lavedaa: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2017
angry

Morning...

I subscribed for my MTN weekly data bundle, (BBC) and I've not been able to chat on my whatsapp, its stopped sending nor receiving messages... On a Bold5 Blackberry.

What could be the problem? I've tried all the reset and all.

JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lavedaa:
angry

Morning...

I subscribed for my MTN weekly data bundle, (BBC) and I've not been able to chat on my whatsapp, its stopped sending nor receiving messages... On a Bold5 Blackberry.

What could be the problem? I've tried all the reset and all.

JideSM

Hi Lavedaa, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number through PM for me to check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lavedaa: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Lavedaa, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number through PM for me to check. Regards

Okay.. Please just follow back so I drop the number, makes it a bit easy.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rajman45(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Rajman45, i'm truly sorry that you are unable to enjoy the 4G LTE service. You can send the affected mobile number via PM to enable me run a check. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: honey001(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.