Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571007 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by MrOlai: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
JideSM:

Hi MrOlai, so sorry to hear this. I'll appreciate if you can provide your mobile number via PM to enable me check. Regards

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Abmalcom(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2017
@JIdeSM kindly unsubscribe this number from timwe game download services 080-359-09231 Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Abmalcom:
@JIdeSM kindly unsubscribe this number from timwe game download services 080-359-09231 Thanks

Sorry to hear this, The Timwe service comes with the device, it's pre-installed, You get a one-time pop-up on their device requesting permission to allow SIM card to send SMS Once the request is accepted, the device will subsequently be sending SMSs without further permission from the customer whenever they access the apps or during application update.

The service can be deactivated when you uninstalls the pre-installed apps from the device
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Abmalcom(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
The funniest thing is that this messages are sent to my small Nokia phone without any app. It cant even download any app
JideSM:

Sorry to hear this, The Timwe service comes with the device, it's pre-installed, You get a one-time pop-up on their device requesting permission to allow SIM card to send SMS Once the request is accepted, the device will subsequently be sending SMSs without further permission from the customer whenever they access the apps or during application update.

The service can be deactivated when you uninstalls the pre-installed apps from the device
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Abmalcom:
The funniest thing is that this messages are sent to my small Nokia phone without any app. It cant even download any app

That's strange. May i know the device you were using the sim before?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Abmalcom:

Is your type of device DARAGO?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SonicGlows(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2017
Hi JideSM,can one subscribe to the N25 night plan while still on an active monthly or weekly data plan?.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lilinnanyelugo: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Good day sir, please oo, i don't know why MTN is always deducting money from my sim whenever I recharge. On New year Eve, instead of saying happy new year to me, they deducted 100 naira from my balance and I needed it then and this has continued. Even when they don't see up to 100 naira, they will deduct 50 naira. Can't even reach them on the customer care line. Please end all subscriptions on this line please, 08104700824. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ariyibiolatunji: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
@JideSM i appreciate the good works u're up to.
Please help opt out Dnd for these numbers

2. i recharged 100 twice on monday on the first line above, but five minutes later 100 was gone, why?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chineduace(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
your balance is not sufficient to purchase the vineyard monthly.
this is the message I have been getting for a while on my line 080

there is no other code. please how can this be cancelled because i have never subscribed to it. I dont even know what is Vineyard on MTN.

thanks...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2017
SonicGlows:
Hi JideSM,can one subscribe to the N25 night plan while still on an active monthly or weekly data plan?.

Hi SonicGlows, the MTN Pulse night browsing is no longer available. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2017
Lilinnanyelugo:
Good day sir, please oo, i don't know why MTN is always deducting money from my sim whenever I recharge. On New year Eve, instead of saying happy new year to me, they deducted 100 naira from my balance and I needed it then and this has continued. Even when they don't see up to 100 naira, they will deduct 50 naira. Can't even reach them on the customer care line. Please end all subscriptions on this line please, 08104700824. Thanks

Hi Lilinnanyelugo, so sorry to hear this. Checks on your line show that you were billed for the MTN Music + subscription. However, the service has been deactivated as requested. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2017
ariyibiolatunji:
@JideSM i appreciate the good works u're up to.
Please help opt out Dnd for these numbers

2. i recharged 100 twice on monday on the first line above, but five minutes later 100 was gone, why?

Hi ariyibiolatunji,

1. kindly note the DND service is no longer active on both lines. However, you can also text ALLOW to 2442 to deactivate the service
2. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please be informed that N100 has been refunded to your line accordingly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2017
chineduace:
your balance is not sufficient to purchase the vineyard monthly.
this is the message I have been getting for a while on my line 08035910303.

there is no other code. please how can this be cancelled because i have never subscribed to it. I dont even know what is Vineyard on MTN.

thanks...

Hi chineduace, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The service is no longer available on the mobile number you provided. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
MrOlai:

Thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ariyibiolatunji: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
JideSM:

Hi ariyibiolatunji,

1. kindly note the DND service is no longer active on both lines. However, you can also text ALLOW to 2442 to deactivate the service
2. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please be informed that N100 has been refunded to your line accordingly. Regards

i'm so grateful.

is there any plan that allows calls for 11k/s or less without daily access charge?
thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ariyibiolatunji: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
JideSM:

Hi ariyibiolatunji,

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2017
ariyibiolatunji:

i'm so grateful.

is there any plan that allows calls for 11k/s or less without daily access charge?
thank you

Hi ariyibiolatunji, only MTN Pulse and MTN Xtra Pro tariff plans offer 11k/sec billing. However, you would have to spend NGN10 daily on MTN Pulse and daily access fee of NGN5 on MTN Xtra Pro.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ozpearson: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2017
"Hi, Your Activation to 1.5GB 1-Month Plan is failed."

Error I've been getting all day. I can't subscribe. Please help. 07038493560
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Upnepaa(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2017
MTN is now deducting 100# for Tariff migration??
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2017
MTN SCAM ALERT
I'm still waiting for the feedback on the IDB300 issue for 07031021457 which was auto renewed on 15th January, 2017 and was supposed to last for three days which is 18th January only for me to discover everything has been wiped out the next day on 16th of January without me using a seconds out of it.
This is over a week this issue started yet you have been promising me it will be resolved from your twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp & customer care agents. What kind of petty thieves are you people? Refund my 20 minutes & put in the three days validity period its a problem then refund my #300 & let peace reign
@ JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ozpearson:
"Hi, Your Activation to 1.5GB 1-Month Plan is failed."

Error I've been getting all day. I can't subscribe. Please help. 07038493560

Hello Ozpearson, so sorry for the inconvenience. The 1.5GB data plan is active. Please dial *131*4# or text 2 to 131 to check your data balance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Upnepaa:
MTN is now deducting 100# for Tariff migration??

Hi Upnepaa, yes please. Kindly note that migration is free once within 30 days while subsequent migration within 30 days cost N100. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
MTN SCAM ALERT
I'm still waiting for the feedback on the IDB300 issue for 07031021457 which was auto renewed on 15th January, 2017 and was supposed to last for three days which is 18th January only for me to discover everything has been wiped out the next day on 16th of January without me using a seconds out of it.
This is over a week this issue started yet you have been promising me it will be resolved from your twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp & customer care agents. What kind of petty thieves are you people? Refund my 20 minutes & put in the three days validity period its a problem then refund my #300 & let peace reign
@ JideSM

Hi Infinitikoncept, apologies for the inconvenience. I've been informed that you have been contacted and advised accordingly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Infinitikoncept, apologies for the inconvenience. I've been informed that you have been contacted and advised accordingly. Regards
Advise on what exactly? That I should wait till eternity before I get my refund or which part are you referring to?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dandsome: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mtn has a customer care thread here? And still do nonsense?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by IBB98(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good day bro,I received this SMS : CONGRATULATIONS! Your smartphone has been activated to enjoy DOUBLE on any data bundle you buy for the next 6mths. Dial *131*1# to buy your preferred data plan recently and I subscribe for the monthly package of 1.5gb in which my data was double but I was on pulse.Now I have exchaus my data and i wanted to migrate to MTN zone or BETA TALK,if I do that will I still continue in receiving the phone data bonus since the SMS stated it that it for 6months?Kindly reply me please.thanks!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Dandsome:
Mtn has a customer care thread here? And still do nonsense?

Hi Dandsome, i will appreciate your feedback regarding any issue you might have with MTN. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2017
IBB98:
Good day bro,I received this SMS : CONGRATULATIONS! Your smartphone has been activated to enjoy DOUBLE on any data bundle you buy for the next 6mths. Dial *131*1# to buy your preferred data plan recently and I subscribe for the monthly package of 1.5gb in which my data was double but I was on pulse.Now I have exchaus my data and i wanted to migrate to MTN zone or BETA TALK,if I do that will I still continue in receiving the phone data bonus since the SMS stated it that it for 6months?Kindly reply me please.thanks!

Hi IBB98, please be informed that the tariff plan migration does not affect the 100% data bonus offer.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bolorunfem(f): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2017
please, I beg you in the name of God, the Most High, to HELP stop my number )from receiving MTNPLAY that MTN fraudulently subscribed me to. To say it is frustrating is an understatement. I have done all I could to stop it to no avail. Please do help. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.