Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569033 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Nbote, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly note that the issue has been forwarded to our support unit. I'll provide feedback once the issue is resolved. Regards

Oga JideSM, I haven't heard from the network or U concerning how 1gb disappeared from my data bundle..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Yeske:
Hello JideSM,

I received this message from MTNN on March 4 -

Dear Customer, you have successfully subscribed to World Sports News and 50.00 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 2017-03-11. To cancel, text STOP3 to 33555. Enjoy!

I am sure I did not subscribe to anything like this. I have texted the required to unsubscribe. Is there a way to check if I have been truly unsubscribed? Thanks.

Thank you for reaching us here. You ought to have received a confirmatory SMS. However, please PM the affected phone number for checks from here.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Nbote:

Oga JideSM, I haven't heard from the network or U concerning how 1gb disappeared from my data bundle..

I am aware that attempts to reach you were made on the day you raised this issue but could not be successful as your line was not available. However, checks show that on 08/03/2017, you shared a sum of 4GB worth of data bundle. From your 10GB SME Data subscription on 03/03/2017, you have successfully data-shared 9GB plus self data usage on the provided line and a left-over of 18MB right now. There is no missing 1GB. Hope this clears things up. Sorry for the delay.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2017
JideSM:

I am aware that attempts to reach you were made on the day you raised this issue but could not be successful as your line was not available. However, checks show that on 08/03/2017, you shared a sum of 4GB worth of data bundle. From your 10GB SME Data subscription on 03/03/2017, you have successfully data-shared 9GB plus self data usage on the provided line and a left-over of 18MB right now. There is no missing 1GB. Hope this clears things up. Sorry for the delay.

I'm glad dat d checks showed I successfully data shared 9gb and have 18mb left but U should have checked to see my self data usage volume as well ova d same period den u'll have seen dat amounted to about roughly 300mb or so which is one of d freebies I got from recharging via my bank account. Dis 1gb data was deducted on d 08/03/2017. If you check d info on d line prior to dat date I had an exact balance of 8221.56mb. On the 08/03/2017 I shared out 4gb and got a balance of 3091.87mb. How can 8 minus 4 giv 3? Do verify my claims urself and den u'll understand. If d 1gb was self data usage as claimed by ur ppl, why not ask and verify if I used 1gb of data on d said date... 1gb was deducted from my line and using d info I provided U'll see dat too. NB: I also get sms notifications afta each share so I know exactly what I'm saying. For example I'm currently using d bonus data I got from recharging earlier dis morning.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2017
Msmither:

Boss MI...
Kindly check my data recharge history and see the tons of unused data I've had on this sim in the past...
Just a week after I retrieved the line I subscribe #500 1gb on MTN pulse.. would you believe thati couldn't use 1byte from the data talkless of exhausting it..
After that I've had series of gifted data while I recharged but it's not usable... I even benefited from the MTN free 1gb dad's on this line, still it won't browse...
But why?
The data won't come up... I mean the H+ sign,3g,Edge, even ordinary GPRS it won't show...
The data takes forever to come on...
I have two MTN simon my phone...The other which I have to but just to browse the Internetsince my main line doesn't browse anymore is working perfectly on the same phone... I even change sim slots and even insert the sim in another phone... All still the same...
Even if I buy data now it won't browse so I won't waste my money...Even without data, the 3g network or edge should come up...

Sir JIDESM , I believe you have an idea of where my sim problem leads to now... It's not about my phone... It's a technical issue that needs to be resolved. .
Thank you sir...

Hi Msmither, Checks show that the last data bundle activation on the line was on 10-10-2016 10:52:13 (Pulse 500MB Weekly Bundle) and the bundle was exhausted accordingly. As earlier mentioned, kindly activate any of the data bundles so i can assist further. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pajaka77: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2017
pajaka77:
Hi JideSM,
I transferred MTN VTU of 5k to one sim some days ago not knowing the sim was already deactivated.... I will like the 5k transferred to another sim please... Thank you in advance...

Pls can you help me?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2017
SonicGlows:
JideSM,pls,i bought and registered a sim yesterday to use it on my laptop,but up till now it's not connecting.Pls help.

Hi SonicGlows, so sorry that this happened. Kindly send your mobile number and state the error message you received via the private message to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
pajaka77:
Hi JideSM,
I transferred MTN VTU of 5k to one sim some days ago not knowing the sim was already deactivated.... I will like the 5k transferred to another sim please... Thank you in advance...

Hi pajaka77, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number and the recipient's number via PM to enable me assist. In addition, please include the transaction date. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pajaka77: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Ok... pls accept my PM so i can send you the information...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Nbote:

I'm glad dat d checks showed I successfully data shared 9gb and have 18mb left but U should have checked to see my self data usage volume as well ova d same period den u'll have seen dat amounted to about roughly 300mb or so which is one of d freebies I got from recharging via my bank account. Dis 1gb data was deducted on d 08/03/2017. If you check d info on d line prior to dat date I had an exact balance of 8221.56mb. On the 08/03/2017 I shared out 4gb and got a balance of 3091.87mb. How can 8 minus 4 giv 3? Do verify my claims urself and den u'll understand. If d 1gb was self data usage as claimed by ur ppl, why not ask and verify if I used 1gb of data on d said date... 1gb was deducted from my line and using d info I provided U'll see dat too. NB: I also get sms notifications afta each share so I know exactly what I'm saying. For example I'm currently using d bonus data I got from recharging earlier dis morning.

Oga JideSM Good Day.. I got a call from ur ppl at about 9.30am yesterday concerning my issue and afta I explained and gave more details I was told to please stay on d line as dey were going to check to confirm d details I gave dem and den I was placed on hold.. I stayed on hold for good 33minutes and eventually had to end d call cos I was busy and had to go out. Don't know of dey are still checking d line or dey don't have airtime to give me feedback
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Honesty007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
MTN they would not stop autorenewal of 30mb plan i did inspite of sending NO104 to131
08105298405 And 08146962503 are my numbers.i was just deducted again
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by icedfire(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oga jidesm, please I have a pending issue with my line. I did MTN vtu with ref number 931365214 on 12/03/2017 at 10:15pm. And I woke up the next morning and I can't find the credit. I have been calling MTN yet no response. 07035520145
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Honesty007:
MTN they would not stop autorenewal of 30mb plan i did inspite of sending NO104 to131
08105298405 And 08146962503 are my numbers.i was just deducted again

Hi Honesty007, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on the line show that the auto-renewal feature is NOT active on both lines. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
icedfire:
Oga jidesm, please I have a pending issue with my line. I did MTN vtu with ref number 931365214 on 12/03/2017 at 10:15pm. And I woke up the next morning and I can't find the credit. I have been calling MTN yet no response. 07035520145

Hi icedfire, apologies for the inconvenience. Please confirm the amount that was deducted to enable me look this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by icedfire(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
JideSM:

Hi icedfire, apologies for the inconvenience. Please confirm the amount that was deducted to enable me look this. Regards

It's 100 naira
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by suru45: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oga
My bb is asking for service book to be resent . Pls heip resend service book to my phone. 08105116979
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2017
icedfire:

It's 100 naira

Hi icedfire, checks on the line show you were billed for Timwe Games Download Service. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2017
suru45:
Oga
My bb is asking for service book to be resent . Pls heip resend service book to my phone. 08105116979
Thanks

Hi suru45, kindly note that Blackberry legacy plans (BlackberryOS bundles) are already decommissioned. However, in order to enjoy data plan(s) on your BBOS devices. Please find below steps for setting up GPRS on BBOS device.
• From the menu of the device, go to ‘Options’
• From option, select ‘Device’
• Click on ‘Advanced System Settings’
• Scroll down to ‘TCP/IP’ and click on it
• Check the box in front of ‘APN Settings Enabled’. This grants access to edit the APN detail
• Enter APN as “web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net”
• Enter Username as ‘web’
• Update Password as ‘web’
• Save
• Then reboot device.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Nbote:

Hi Nbote, i wish to inform you that the 1GB deducted has been refunded to your line. Once again i apologize for the inconvenience. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Nbote, i wish to inform you that the 1GB deducted has been refunded to your line. Once again i apologize for the inconvenience. Regards

Thanks Mr. JideSM, once again u have proved more than helpful. I got a call from 216 a few minutes ago and checked my balance afterwards becos I didn't get a refund notification or msg.. Thanks once again
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
JideSM:

Hi icedfire, checks on the line show you were billed for Timwe Games Download Service. Regards

How do I deactivate this service? I've been getting notifications as well.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by suru45: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sir
I have always set the apn as you suggested. The phone browses but the problem arose when I wanted to activvate repligo pdf reader and I got the error message of needing to resend service book . We know bb data bundles are discontined but bb owners still need minimal support such as this
Pls do something o help us .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by suru45: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sir
I have always set the apn as you suggested. The phone browses but the problem arose when I wanted to activvate repligo pdf reader and I got the error message of needing to resend service book . We know bb data bundles are discontinued but bb owners still need minimal support such as this
Pls do something to help us .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by icedfire(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
JideSM:

How do I cancel it.. please it's urgent
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by vincyble1472(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Gud afternoon house. pls can someone help as myself and couple of other MTN subscribers in an area in Oko-oba, Agege are having challenges calling and receiving calls
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hidorano(m): 3:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Y do mtn deduct my money every time i recharge. 08166379994
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ariyibiolatunji: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
hi jidesm,
i got an sms deduction notification on my line early yesterday morning, which i never did. Please stop whatever service it is.
thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
funkyjms:

How do I deactivate this service? I've been getting notifications as well.

Hi funkyjms, TIMWE SERVICES are Mobile Originating VAS services (with the short codes 35960, 33054, 35056.) embedded in apps which are pre-installed on mobile phones (mostly on Android & China Phones). This service deducts credit from your account whenever you access the apps or during application update. Kindly uninstall the pre-installed apps from the device. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
suru45:
Sir
I have always set the apn as you suggested. The phone browses but the problem arose when I wanted to activvate repligo pdf reader and I got the error message of needing to resend service book . We know bb data bundles are discontined but bb owners still need minimal support such as this
Pls do something o help us .

Hi suru45, kindly follow the steps below
Press the Menu key. ...
Scroll to and select Setup. ...
Scroll to and select Email Settings. ...
Wait while your email settings are retrieved. ...
Press the Menu key. ...
Scroll to and select Service Books. ...
Scroll to and select Send Service Books. ...
Select OK
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
vincyble1472:
Gud afternoon house. pls can someone help as myself and couple of other MTN subscribers in an area in Oko-oba, Agege are having challenges calling and receiving calls

Hi vincyble1472, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly provide affected/sample mobile numbers via private message to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hidorano:
Y do mtn deduct my money every time i recharge. 08166379994

Hi Hidorano, so sorry to hear this. I will appreciate if you can provide the amount deducted, date and time you noticed the deduction to enable me assist further. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.