Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569031 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2017
pabon:
Good afternoon Mr JideSM. Please, I discovered yesterday that my airtime was being deducted for sections I have no knowledge about. The funny but annoying thing about this is that it happens whenever I turn off my data.

This is a copy of the last message.

Your last session was 24.04 KB, total cost of last session was 0.35 and new account balance is 163.79.

I don't want to believe that this is MTN's surreptitious way of defrauding her FAITHFUL customers.

I'm awaiting your response. Thank you.

Hi pabon, so sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused. The notification you're receiving is called End of Activity Notification, you can to dial *123*1*5# to view/deactivate the EOCN service. You can also send me mobile number via E-mail message for further clarification. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Buchika: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Please Jide unsubscribe my number 08038946558 from all caller tunes. I tried unsubscribing from message and ussd codes but it's not successful.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by orientalzempire(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
0814 318 7043
That is the number I went to retrieve since 2 days now and d network is not still coming up
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Fmdipo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
what is the validity period of MTN vtu bonus
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Buchika:
Please Jide unsubscribe my number 08038946558 from all caller tunes. I tried unsubscribing from message and ussd codes but it's not successful.

Hi Buchika, so sorry for the inconvenience. I've just sent an sms containing Callertunez subscriber password. Kindly state it to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2017
orientalzempire:
0814 318 7043
That is the number I went to retrieve since 2 days now and d network is not still coming up

Hi orientalzempire, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly send an alternative mobile number to reach you vi email message for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Fmdipo:
what is the validity period of MTN vtu bonus

Hi Fmdipo, the validity period is 3 days. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Fmdipo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Fmdipo, the validity period is 3 days. Regards

thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
please, i am trying to subscribe for the mtn night plan. i know it works for only customers on mtn pulse. i tried migrating but it says i am already on pulse... but after sending ''night'' to 131 i get a message saying ''Y'ello, your subscription to MTN Pulse 500MB Night bundle has failed. Please retry by sending Night to 131.''

what is the problem.

when i check my balance it reads; BetaTalk main balance: 102.25

why does it say betatalk instead of pulse?

my number is 08141877421.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by arejibadz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
hi... please my sim doesn't send message to 131 on my phone but I can send to other numbers but when I put it on another person's phone it would send message to 131
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Millichamp(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Clean newly bought Gionee Marathon M5,
50k negotiable
6020mah battery,
Ikorodu, Lagos

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2017
chistev12:
please, i am trying to subscribe for the mtn night plan. i know it works for only customers on mtn pulse. i tried migrating but it says i am already on pulse... but after sending ''night'' to 131 i get a message saying ''Y'ello, your subscription to MTN Pulse 500MB Night bundle has failed. Please retry by sending Night to 131.''

what is the problem.

when i check my balance it reads; BetaTalk main balance: 102.25

why does it say betatalk instead of pulse?

my number is 08141877421.

Hi chistev12, so sorry for the inconvenience. Your line is currently on MTN Pulse tariff plan NOT MTN Beta talk tariff plan. Please confirm if you were billed for the Night browsing. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2017
arejibadz:
hi... please my sim doesn't send message to 131 on my phone but I can send to other numbers but when I put it on another person's phone it would send message to 131

Hi arejibadz, apologies for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via email message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello please I was robbed of my phone
pls can any one help to retrieve my mtn sim
the que at mtn office is. Much
and my schedule are so tight pls I need help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Johnsonifeoluwa:
Hello please I was robbed of my phone
pls can any one help to retrieve my mtn sim
the que at mtn office is. Much
and my schedule are so tight pls I need help

Hi Johnsonifeoluwa, so sorry that this happened. Please be informed that you can ONLY perform welcome at MTN Walk-in centre with a vlaid ID card, PUK and sim registration details. Let me know your location so i can direct you appropriately. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Johnsonifeoluwa, so sorry that this happened. Please be informed that you can ONLY perform welcome at MTN Walk-in centre with a vlaid ID card, PUK and sim registration details. Let me know your location so i can direct you appropriately. Regards
iyanaipaja
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Johnsonifeoluwa:

iyanaipaja

Please visit 160, Akowonjo Road Egbeda or Oando Filling Station, By Ile-Epo Bus-Stop, Lagos - Abeokuta Epx.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Moneyboyz: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2017
JideSM

Hello bro I had to mention you above to call your attention to this issue with my line.

It's been like this for more than a year now and it's so frustrating.
It all happened when phone was stolen,I called ye customer care to help Barr this line to avoid this person using my airtime.

To did and I was grateful. I retrieved my line and the problem starts, I have not been able to browse with my line ever since then. It's H+,H,E or GPRS doesn't come up. All settings are correct and my message Central number is correct.

I had to buy another my line to support myself and it's frustrating, I need to grab back on this line and browse,I can't he using two my line in a single phone.

There was even a time I subscribed and I was not able to use it until my 1gb sub expired without even touching 1byte out of it.
This is a bug and needs to be fixed, please don't tell everything is okay with my line as I've used 4 android after that and the same thing persist.

Help me bros.i have airtime on this sim now, configuration is correct but the data doesn't come up. please help.
Thanks..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ogbright: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Mtn I need my credit. you are owing me #430. I borrowed money from mtn they debited but never credited, it happened trio times.

I used the little money on me to buy credit but it never reflected on my balance. Now I have abandoned that line and you guys don't want to do any thing about it.

mtn mtn mtn! give me back my credit.this is the no 08161788184.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
Moneyboyz:
JideSM

Hello bro I had to mention you above to call your attention to this issue with my line.

It all happened when phone was stolen,I called ye customer care to help Barr this line to avoid this person using my airtime.

To did and I was grateful. I retrieved my line and the problem starts, I have not been able to browse with my line ever since then. It's H+,H,E or GPRS doesn't come up. All settings are correct and my message Central number is correct.

I had to buy another my line to support myself and it's frustrating, I need to grab back on this line and browse,I can't he using two my line in a single phone.

There was even a time I subscribed and I was not able to use it until my 1gb sub expired without even touching 1byte out of it.
This is a bug and needs to be fixed, please don't tell everything is okay with my line as I've used 4 android after that and the same thing persist.

Help me bros.i have airtime on this sim now, configuration is correct but the data doesn't come up. please help.
Thanks..

Hi Moneyboyz, so sorry about this. Please send the mobile number via email message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Moneyboyz: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=JideSM post=60935143]

Hi Moneyboyz, so sorry about this. Please send the mobile number via email message to enable me look into this. Regards [/quote
I forgot I don't remember the password to this account email.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2017
ogbright:
Mtn I need my credit. you are owing me #430. I borrowed money from mtn they debited but never credited, it happened trio times.

I used the little money on me to buy credit but it never reflected on my balance. Now I have abandoned that line and you guys don't want to do any thing about it.

mtn mtn mtn! give me back my credit.this is the no 08161788184.

Hi ogbright, apologies for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that you used the Xtrabyte service on the Sep 13, 2017 5:51:37 PM, Sep 13, 2017 8:28:33 PM and Sep 13, 2017 10:05:26 PM respectively and you were given 50MB each which you have exhausted. You currently have outstanding balance. Please dial *606#, then select check balance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Moneyboyz post=60935662][/quote]

I'm unable to reach you on the mobile number you provided as it was switched off. Let me know whenever you are available. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by arejibadz(m): 2:52am On Sep 30, 2017
JideSM:

Hi arejibadz, apologies for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via email message to enable me look into this. Regards
which email
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2017
arejibadz:
which email
Just send him a PM from his profile page
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pet1620: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2017
I got this message after entering a wrong security number yesterday when i was trying to call customer care and i don't know what the message means ''Your account has been locked for entering wrong security number. Please call 180 visit the web or the walk-in customer assistance to unlock your account.'' please help me to resolve this issue.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Moneyboyz: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
JideSM:

I'm unable to reach you on the mobile number you provided as it was switched off. Let me know whenever you are available. Regards

I'm sorry, I remember removing the sim to use another sim since it's useless.
I've insert it in my phone now sir JideSM

I will look forwarded to your call.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ogbright: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
JideSM:

Hi ogbright, apologies for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that you used the Xtrabyte service on the Sep 13, 2017 5:51:37 PM, Sep 13, 2017 8:28:33 PM and Sep 13, 2017 10:05:26 PM respectively and you were given 50MB each which you have exhausted. You currently have outstanding balance. Please dial *606#, then select check balance. Regards

That's a fat lie. The reason for the accumulated debt is because of the money I borrowed but was not credited twice I know what I'm saying please don't get me angry

If you check your data well, you will find out some under credit on my line.
It has been happening but I can't condole it again.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Moneyboyz: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2017

Thanks..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Moneyboyz:
Bro JideSM
You haven't attend to my request, I've inserted the sim in my phone now number is 08167349201
Thank you sir.

Thanks..

Hi Moneyboyz, i've sent you an email message. Please reply
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pet1620:
I got this message after entering a wrong security number yesterday when i was trying to call customer care and i don't know what the message means ''Your account has been locked for entering wrong security number. Please call 180 visit the web or the walk-in customer assistance to unlock your account.'' please help me to resolve this issue.

Hi Pet1620, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via email message to enable me assist.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by brainiacadeboi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
JideSM, Please i nid Gprs settings with its access point on my Nokia c2:01 and i nid it to be in prov mode since i cant edit settings on my phone 081 6699 4864

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.