Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians (4192 Views)

Black Christians = Uncle Toms / Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLwUA3CHumk

So, christians, do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by BoyDimples: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
hello Logic boi!!! sure you know who this is....
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by manmustwac(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Slave:talking snakes? Virgin births?
Slave Master: (raises whip and whips slave)
Slave:Ok Ok master I believe it just stop whipping me

And so the slave believes & passes the religious crap to his children & the children to their children till this present day.

4 Likes

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
BoyDimples: hello Logic boi!!! sure you know who this is....

hello wink
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
manmustwac: Slave:talking snakes? Virgin births?

And so the slave believes & passes the religious crap to his children & the children to their children till this present day.

I also laughed at that part! cheesy cheesy
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
manmustwac: Slave:talking snakes? Virgin births?

I don't want to laugh because it happened to my forefathers and mothers..as well as those on the African continent, south America, etc...
but this is sooooo true!! grin
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

#BOOM!!

I only watched 1 minute and already love it!! cool
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2013
*Kails*:

I don't want to laugh because it happened to my forefathers and mothers..as well as those on the African continent, south America, etc...
but this is sooooo true!! grin

Thanks Kails!

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2013

Whoever created this thread must indeed be jobless. Confirmed
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by leenu11: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2013
The brainwashed folks are noticeably absent on the thread grin grin grin
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by ninja4life(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2013
This is d first time i finished watching a video posted here on nairaland and s first video i pressed d like button on youtube,dis is simply d truth d guy was on point.well let me wait for our christians brothers to refute dis video maybe dey will say d guy is an agent of devil.am watching in 3D oo.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
ninja4life: This is d first time i finished watching a video posted here on nairaland and s first video i pressed d like button on youtube,dis is simply d truth d guy was on point.well let me wait for our christians brothers to refute dis video maybe dey will say d guy is an agent of devil.am watching in 3D oo.

Gbam....waiting for the christian bros too
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
leenu11: The brainwashed folks are noticeably absent on the thread grin grin grin

They cant handle the truth!
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Mranony: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Logicboy03: They cant handle the truth!
[size=13pt]So according to you and the bumbling idiot in the video, Martin Luther King Jr and Rosa Parks e.t.c. were equally Uncle Tom house negro slaves?

It amazes me the amount of infantile trash that passes for "reason" in your world.[/size]

P/s: When people ignore your thread, please don't flatter yourself. Some of us just sadly shake our heads and walk away.

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony:

[size=13pt]So according to you and the bumbling idiot in the video, Martin Luther King Jr and Rosa Parks e.t.c. were equally Uncle Tom house negro slaves?

It amazes me the amount of infantile trash that passes for "reason" in your world.[/size]

P/s: When people ignore your thread, please don't flatter yourself. Some of us just sadly shake our heads and walk away.

lol.....are you pained by the truth? Black christians = Uncle Toms

In addition to being an uncle tomly christian, Martin Luther King was an adulterer

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Mranony: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03: lol.....are you pained by the truth? Black christians = Uncle Toms

In addition to being an uncle tomly christian, Martin Luther King was an adulterer
smh...And your evidence that Martin Luther King Jr was an "Uncle Tom" is.....?
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony:
smh...And your evidence that Martin Luther King Jr was an "Uncle Tom" is.....?

He was a christian. Did you not watch the video or are you just emotionally butthurt?

2 Likes

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Mranony: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03: He was a christian. Did you not watch the video or are you just emotionally butthurt?
Circular reasoning
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony:
Circular reasoning

You mean secular reasoning? grin grin grin grin

Face it. You are following a slave master religion. A religion that supports slavery in its holy books and was used to subdue your forefathers.

Uncle Tom cheesy

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Mranony: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
I find, since reading over the foregoing Narrative, that I have, in several instances, spoken in such a tone and manner, respecting religion, as may possibly lead those unacquainted with my religious views to suppose me an opponent of all religion. To remove the liability of such misapprehension, I deem it proper to append the following brief explanation. What I have said respecting and against religion, I mean strictly to apply to the "slave holding religion" of this land, and with no possible reference to Christianity proper; for, between the Christianity of this land, and the Christianity of Christ, I recognize the widest possible difference--so wide, that to receive the one as good, pure, and holy, is of necessity to reject the other as bad, corrupt, and wicked. To be the friend of the one, is of necessity to be the enemy of the other. I love the pure, peaceable, and impartial Christianity of Christ: I therefore hate the corrupt, slave holding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of this land. Indeed.

- Frederick Douglass (1818-1895) Black Christian Abolitionist and Former slave. . . . . .and according to Logicboy an "Uncle Tom"
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Mranony: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

You mean secular reasoning? grin grin grin grin

Face it. You are following a slave master religion. A religion that supports slavery in its holy books and was used to subdue your forefathers.

Uncle Tom cheesy
Your inability to show that Martin Luther King as well as all the numerous Black Christian abolitionists and equal rights activists are "Uncle Toms" is telling and very embarrassing for you.

Mockery does not count as evidence. If you cannot back up your claim then shame on you.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
ninja4life: This is d first time i finished watching a video posted here on nairaland and s first video i pressed d like button on youtube,dis is simply d truth d guy was on point.well let me wait for our christians brothers to refute dis video maybe dey will say d guy is an agent of devil.am watching in 3D oo.
Your point?....... well, I sure am thanking them, cos after the hurricane comes a rainbow. That whole slavery thing was our hurricane to bring us these rainbow we now have and about snakes talking and virgin giving birth, why not? if a mere Egyptian magician can do that, what makes you think the all mighty God can't. There're many things that that stereotypically brain fussed dude still don't and will not understand less he changes.... that's why the bible says, my people die for the lack of knowledge.

/

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony: I find, since reading over the foregoing Narrative, that I have, in several instances, spoken in such a tone and manner, respecting religion, as may possibly lead those unacquainted with my religious views to suppose me an opponent of all religion. To remove the liability of such misapprehension, I deem it proper to append the following brief explanation. What I have said respecting and against religion, I mean strictly to apply to the "slave holding religion" of this land, and with no possible reference to Christianity proper; for, between the Christianity of this land, and the Christianity of Christ, I recognize the widest possible difference--so wide, that to receive the one as good, pure, and holy, is of necessity to reject the other as bad, corrupt, and wicked. To be the friend of the one, is of necessity to be the enemy of the other. I love the pure, peaceable, and impartial Christianity of Christ: I therefore hate the corrupt, slave holding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of this land. Indeed.

- Frederick Douglass (1818-1895) Black Christian Abolitionist and Former slave. . . . . .and according to Logicboy an "Uncle Tom"

Anony, thanks for even exposing more uncle toms and making my point-

Even Frederic Douglass admits that christianity has a wicked and corrupt side which deals with slavery. He then chooses to ignore that and practice the "sweet" side of christianity.

Thanks for hanging yourself on your own shoe lace

4 Likes

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thoniameek: Your point?....... well, I sure am thanking them, cos after the hurricane comes a rainbow.[b] That whole slavery thing was our hurricane to bring us these rainbow we now have [/b]and about snakes talking and virgin giving birth, why not? if a mere Egyptian magician can do that, what makes you think the all mighty God can't. There're many things that that stereotypically brain fussed dude still don't and will not understand less he changes.... that's why the bible says, my people die for the lack of knowledge.

/

lol.....what is this one saying?

Note the bold-

You are actually saying that your God found it necessary for black people from Africa to shipped like sardines and sold to highst bidders like rams and then forced to work to death on plantations for over 300 years just to give us some "rainbow"?

madness

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Mranony: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Anony, thanks for even exposing more uncle toms and making my point-

Even Frederic Douglass admits that christianity has a wicked and corrupt side which deals with slavery. He then chooses to ignore that and practice the "sweet" side of christianity.

Thanks for hanging yourself on your own shoe lace
I think you should open an English dictionary and find out the meaning of the word "hypocritical".

By the way I noticed that you did not show how Frederic Douglas was an "Uncle Tom" but rather moved on to an unrelated argument that says nothing about how his being black and christian makes him an uncle tom.

Since you are so eager to change the topic, do I take it that you are conceding the point? If not then stay on topic and address the issue. Any further attempt to sneak away will be taken as a concession on your part that you really have no case to make.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony:
I think you should open an English dictionary and find out the meaning of the word "hypocritical".

By the way I noticed that you did not show how Frederic Douglas was an "Uncle Tom" but rather moved on to an unrelated argument that says nothing about how his being black and christian makes him an uncle tom.

Since you are so eager to change the topic, do I take it that you are conceding the point? If not then stay on topic and address the issue. Any further attempt to sneak away will be taken as a concession on your part that you really have no case to make.

You are trying too hard to convince yourself. Sorry, you were the one that changed the topic and in the process, shot yourself in the foot.

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Mranony: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are trying too hard to convince yourself. Sorry, you were the one that changed the topic and in the process, shot yourself in the foot.
I'm sorry I wasted my time on you.

An uncle tom is a black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people.

You have claimed that every Christian black man is an uncle tom.

I have presented you with Christian black men who have explicitly opposed the white man's oppression.

You have claimed they are uncle toms regardless of the fact that they clearly defy the definition

I have asked you to show evidence of why you think they are uncle toms

You have shown none. Shame on you
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by plaetton: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony:

Obviously so.

It does not take away their individual contributions.

What exactly is your point?
Are you insinuating that the white dude is wrong or misinformed?

A black christian is a walking , breathing oxymoron.
A walking contradiction.
Something that makes no sense.

Are you surprised that the blackman's life is the most fragmented and confused?

You are smart enough to understand that, but too ashamed to admit it.

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony:
I'm sorry I wasted my time on you.

An uncle tom is a black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people.

You have claimed that every Christian black man is an uncle tom.

I have presented you with Christian black men who have explicitly opposed the white man's oppression.

You have claimed they are uncle toms regardless of the fact that they clearly defy the definition

I have asked you to show evidence of why you think they are uncle toms

You have shown none. Shame on you

You are very shallow.

Too shallow to realise that a person can fight one version of slavery and accept another.

black Christian aboligionists are the example.

Get smart bro

1 Like

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by plaetton: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony: I find, since reading over the foregoing Narrative, that I have, in several instances, spoken in such a tone and manner, respecting religion, as may possibly lead those unacquainted with my religious views to suppose me an opponent of all religion. To remove the liability of such misapprehension, I deem it proper to append the following brief explanation. What I have said respecting and against religion, I mean strictly to apply to the "slave holding religion" of this land, and with no possible reference to Christianity proper; for, between the Christianity of this land, and the Christianity of Christ, I recognize the widest possible difference--so wide, that to receive the one as good, pure, and holy, is of necessity to reject the other as bad, corrupt, and wicked. To be the friend of the one, is of necessity to be the enemy of the other. I love the pure, peaceable, and impartial Christianity of Christ: I therefore hate the corrupt, slave holding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of this land. Indeed.

This is absolutely nonsense.
This is what all you mindless uncle toms use to console yourself and heal your conscience.
" my Christianity is the best christianity" or " Their christianity was not the good christianity".

If there exists, or ever existed a bad christianity, then christanity, in whatever form , is inherently bad.

If the white slave traders that converted their slaves to christianity did not see anything wrong with it, if the pius catholic priests cannot see anything wrong while molesting children, if the Adeboyes, Oyedepos, the Oyahkilomes, etc, cannot see anything wrong in fleecing the poor, then on which planet can one find this "GOOD" christianity that is truly representative of Jesus?

This christianity, or that chrstianity is never good enough, that is why we have over 10,000 denominations of christianity.

As a thinking person, does that not strike you, even for a second, that something might be inherently wrong with christianity?.

3 Likes

Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Note the bold-

You are actually saying that your God found it necessary for black people from Africa to shipped like sardines and sold to highst bidders like rams and then forced to work to death on plantations for over 300 years just to give us some "rainbow"?

madness
If i get your definition of being bold, 'a person who comes at you arrogantly, spitting jargons and hurtful words or maybe someone who reacts according to the situation right? Well bro it isn't. If i say something is true and you say it's not, you would go whatever extent you could to prove it's false and thats what that dude is doing there, but did he succeed? Nope! he didn't. Which means his video,time and these thread are a failure and a wastd.
Re: A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Note the bold-

madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I An Atheist? / Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself / Your Blood- Bought Inheritance by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.