Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute (4067 Views)

Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye / Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
"Parents must not be put to death for the sins of their children, nor children for the sins of their parents. Those deserving to die must be put to death for their own crimes." - Deuteronomy 24:16

"In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge" - Jeremiah 31:29-30

" So Moses went back to the Lord and said, “Oh, what a great sin these people have committed! They have made themselves gods of gold. But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.” The Lord replied to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book. Now go, lead the people to the place I spoke of, and my angel will go before you. However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin.” - Exodus 32:31-34

No man can by any means redeem his brother Or give to God a ransom for him -Psalm 49:7

In the light of the scriptures above , God has consistently all over the bible said that NO MAN can die for the sins of another MAN. so how come many of us believe that Jesus died for our sins, is this not massively CONTRADICTORY ??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Sunnyja: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Meanwhile secure your future today by joining the one coin group for free as a rookie where you can download the latest app and monitor your earnings from your phone. Sign up for a bright future today. Use the link https://www.onelife.eu /signup /sunnyja. WhatsApp 08091161479
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by DoctorAlien(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Very foolish and unlearned question.

No man can give his life to save another man from the demands of the Law of GOD because every man has sinned/transgressed that same law.

The Law is as sacred as its Giver (GOD Himself), and only the life of the Lawgiver (GOD) can deliver from the demands of the Law(seeing that the Law demands the death of its transgressor). Jesus Christ is fully GOD. But in His Heavenly state as the Almighty Creator and Lawgiver, nothing can take His life. He therefore took on flesh, while retaining His Divinity, so as to be able to give up His life for our sins.

That's how much He loves us. GOD died just to make sure we live.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Splinz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
frosbel2:
"Parents must not be put to death for the sins of their children, nor children for the sins of their parents. Those deserving to die must be put to death for their own crimes." - Deuteronomy 24:16

"In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge" - Jeremiah 31:29-30

" So Moses went back to the Lord and said, “Oh, what a great sin these people have committed! They have made themselves gods of gold. But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.” The Lord replied to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book. Now go, lead the people to the place I spoke of, and my angel will go before you. However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin.” - Exodus 32:31-34

No man can by any means redeem his brother Or give to God a ransom for him -Psalm 49:7

In the light of the scriptures above , God has consistently all over the bible said that NO MAN can die for the sins of another MAN. so how come many of us believe that Jesus died for our sins, is this not massively CONTRADICTORY ??

Calm down bro. There's absolutely nothing contradictory here.

Here's what you lack: knowledge of Jesus personage. Have you not also read from the same Bible that this Jesus was sinless

1 Like

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Goshen360(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Splinz:

Calm down bro. There's absolutely nothing contradictory here.

Here's what you lack: knowledge of Jesus personage. Have you not also read from the same Bible that this Jesus was sinless

What are you talking about ?
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

No man can give his life to save another man from the demands of the Law of GOD because every man has sinned/transgressed that same law.

The Law is as sacred as its Giver (GOD Himself), and only the life of the Lawgiver (GOD) can deliver from the demands of the Law(seeing that the Law demands the death of its transgressor). Jesus Christ is fully GOD. But in His Heavenly state as the Almighty Creator and Lawgiver, nothing can take His life. He therefore took on flesh, while retaining His Divinity, so as to be able to give up His life for our sins.

Don't be silly , Jesus Christ is not GOD, he was a MAN.

"Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know " - Acts 2:22

6 Likes

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Wilgrea7(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2017
there will always be scriptures in the bible supporting otherwise.. there are scriptures attesting to the divinity of Christ.. there are scriptures stating otherwise.. its all depends on personal opinion... as for me, i believe Jesus to be divine because majority of the verses attest to his divinity as opposed to the smaller amount of verses that say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by ayoku777(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
frosbel2:

According to many scriptures, Jesus was indeed sent of the Father to die for our sins.

Read this verses;

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

And this verse; according to the testimony of John the Baptist, the very forerunner of CHRIST;

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Also, according to Paul, the apostle; through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, Jesus died for our sins.

1Cor15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Then according to the testimony of Jesus Christ Himself;

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

And this;

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

All these verses show and prove that Jesus Christ did come and die for our sins and rose for our justification.

All the verses you quoted in your opening post should be understood in the context of a mere man. No sinner can die for another sinner. Only sinless blood can atone and remit the sins of another. It's either a sinner perishes for his own sins or a sinless blood atones for him. And there was no sinless blood among all of mankind.

God knew this. That was why God Himself promised to provide for Himself a sinless lamb for the sins of mankind.

Gen 22:8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

So only the sinless lamb that God provides can die and atone for the sins of mankind, and no other man can do it.

That is the context in which you are to understand those verses of the old covenant that you quoted, which made clear that no man could die for the sins of another, and that all man would perish for his own sins.

That was indeed true. Because until the lamb of God, Jesus Christ, came, no man was qualified to die for another or atone for sins. But Jesus was sent by the Father to do that and accomplish what no man could ever do.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by DoctorAlien(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
frosbel2:

Don't be silly , Jesus Christ is not GOD, he was a MAN.

"Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know " - Acts 2:22

I know my point flew over your head. I didn't expect you to grasp it, anyway.

Now go back and read the part where I said Jesus took on flesh. Moreover, what do you think the name "Emmanuel" means?
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by hopefulLandlord: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
a Jew can't die for the sins of a Nigerian

even the Jews who saw him die (some firsthand) didn't say he died for them let alone a Nigerian that was given a book written, rewritten, then revised and rewritten, then certain words removed, then revised.......
and finally given to him over 1000 years after Jesus died

but hey, what do I know, Maybe the Nigerians know more about Jebus than the Jews just like the Jews know more about Murtala Mohammed than Nigerians, MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by benzics(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

God, the law giver, instead of modifying the laws or forgiving you, came down to act like he died, to save you from the things he'll do to you ...

And he has died for your sins, but he still calls you a sinner.. . Please, is God not mad?? ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by DoctorAlien(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
benzics:

God, the law giver, instead of modifying the laws or forgiving you

I know you need license to fornicate and cheat and covet and lie and live out every type of immorality. We all know why you people claim that you're atheists. A day of reckoning is coming, anyway.

Just don't mention me again if you have nothing intelligent to say.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by hopefulLandlord: 12:37am On Feb 07, 2017
DoctorAlien:

I know you need license to fornicate and cheat and covet and lie and live out every type of immorality. We all know why you people claim that you're atheists. A day of reckoning is coming, anyway.

DoctorAilen, I'm going to ask a question and I hope you don't get offended. I only ask it because you constantly and consistently post this bizarre "idea" that atheism is license to do anyhow despite the fact that this bullsheeet you keep spilling has been logically shot down time and again and again and again and many more times than I even care to remember

question - Are you learning impaired or possess less intelligence than the average human being?

I only ask because even my cat learns basic rules such as "don't touch the toilet tissue" or "don't jump on the table". You have not exhibited similar learning patterns with regards to your erroneous idea that atheism equals license to sin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by benzics(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2017
DoctorAlien:

LMAO, thoughts of a terrorist..

This same thought you have is the same thought isis are peddling, "you want to be immoral? We won't take that".. .

We're more moral than all your gods combined..

And get educated!
Saying "the reason you don't believe in God is because you want to sin, and you don't want to be judged" is same as saying "you don't believe in dying when you skydive without a parachute, because you don't want to use a parachute", or "you don't believe in pregnancy, because you don't want to use a condom".. . Sounds dumb? That is how dumb you sound

5 Likes

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 10, 2017
DoctorAlien:

I know my point flew over your head. I didn't expect you to grasp it, anyway.

Now go back and read the part where I said Jesus took on flesh. Moreover, what do you think the name "Emmanuel" means?

Jesus Christ was born as FLESH, he was not God and never will be , no matter how much you spout your pagan myths.

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone " - Mark 10:8

"Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only " - Luke 4:8

There are parts of the bible that have been fraudulently manipulated to support the fake story of Jesus Christ as GOD. It's just nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48am On Feb 10, 2017
frosbel2:

I can see that you are progressing in the opposite direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2017
So my question is simple if God requires blood to forgive our SINs, why was he able to forgive sins without BLOOD in the ancient days up to the arrival of Jesus?

Consider the following bible verses;

"If, however, they cannot afford two doves or two young pigeons, they are to bring as an offering for their sin a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour for a sin offering. They must not put olive oil or incense on it because it is a sin offering " - Leviticus 5:11

We see that God accepted flour as a sin offering in this verse, no blood required - why?

"I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats......Stop bringing meaningless offerings!...even when you offer many prayers, I am not listening. Your hands are full of blood!......Wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight; stop doing wrong " - Isaiah 1:11-17

Here God is tired of all the vague, fake and meaningless offerings, he wants REPENTANCE and then he will forgive, case closed. NO BLOOD required.

"Come now, let us settle the matter," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool" - Isaiah 1:18

God forgives as long as we stop doing wrong and repent from your evil ways, again NO BLOOD SACRIFICE require, just plain repentance.

"I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you." - Isaiah 44:22

Here again, God forgives, NO BLOOD required.

Read Jonah 3 where God did not destroy Nineveh because the people repented. I can quote much more bible verses.

So answer my questions

1. Why does God need a man to forgive sins
2. Assuming God became a man, why did he become a man to forgive sins when he had been forgiving the sins of thousands prior to this period.
3. If we need the blood of Jesus to be redeemed and saved, where does that leave the thousands of righteousness ones who died before Jesus appeared
4. Why did it take over 1,500 years for the news about Jesus to reach sub-Saharan African if it was that important?

I need answers

4 Likes

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

My friend, you are unwittingly a Pagan by believing in all the myths and fables you just posted up there , that is the disadvantage of following after MEN instead of God smiley
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by oaroloye(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2017
SHALOM!

frosbel2:

THIS WAS 1,300 YEARS BEFORE YAHSHUA.

THIS WAS 500 YEARS BEFORE YAHSHUA.

In the light of the scriptures above , God has consistently all over the bible said that NO MAN can die for the sins of another MAN.

YOU ARE LYING, BECAUSE THE SCRIPTURES YOU CITE DO NOT COME FROM "ALL OVER THE BIBLE."

Rather, you ignore the parts of The Bible that disprove your useless theory.

so how come many of us believe that Jesus died for our sins, is this not massively CONTRADICTORY ??

NO, IT IS NOT- BECAUSE THISE PEOPLE BASE THEIR FAITH ON RELEVANT PARTS OF THE BIBLE.

. ISAIAH 64:4.

4. For since The Beginning of the World
men have not heard,
nor perceived by the ear,
neither hath the eye seen,
O God,
beside Thee,
what He hath prepared for him
that waiteth for him.

ARE YOU SO UNINTELLIGENT as to be unable to accommodate the concept that things that were impossible IN THE PAST might be MADE POSSIBLE IN THE FUTURE- because GOD MIGHT REVEAL HIGHER TRUTHS, or DIFFERENT WAYS OF VIEWING EXISTING TRUTHS?

. ECCLESIASTES 1:9.

9. The thing that hath been,
it is that which shall be;
and that which is done
is that which shall be done:
and there is no new thing
under the Sun.

THE ANCIENT PROPHETS DID NOT KNOW VERY MUCH OF ANYTHING.

The unknown author of Ecclesiastes ("unknown" because the people calling themselves "JEWS" today were not the original Hebrews,) was a lazy man, who failed to use his wholemibd to love and serve GOD, therefore he could not conceive of the VERY MANY NEW THINGS UNDER THE SUN that he COULD have INVENTED in his lifetime, that would have made Israel a World Power.

Yet THIS IGNORAMUS is taken by JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES (sic) and SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS as THE SOLE AUTHORITY to tell us that THERE IS NO AFTERLIFE!

. DEUTERONOMY 29:29.

29. The Secret (Things belong)
unto The LORD our God:
but those (Things which are)
revealed belong unto us
and to our Children for ever,
that we may do all
The Words of This Law.

GOD HAS WAYS OF DOING THINGS, AND HE DOES NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN THEM TO USELESS SINNERS.

If you don't want to OBEY GOD, no one is going to force you to- but you don't have to make up silly lies against Him and His Covensnt-making ability.

. LEVITICUS 17:11.

11. "For the life of the flesh
is in the blood:
and I have given it to you
upon The Altar
to make an Atonement
for your Souls:
for it is the blood
that maketh
an Atonement for the Soul."

GOD SAID THAT THE BLOOD OF ANIMALS COULD ATONE FOR SINS.

If ANIMAL blood could do that, HUMAN blood cannot be any less powerful.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul Sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. And the priest shall make an Atonement
for the Soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth through Ignorance,
both for him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same Reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken His Commandment,
that Soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

THERE IS, HOWEVER, NO ATONEMENT FOR PEOPLE WHO SIN DELIBERATELY.

GOD has NO obligation toward those people; their Fate is at HIS Discretion: no one can demand that He show such Mercy.

.. JOHN 1:29-36.

29. The next day John seeth Jesus
coming unto him,
and saith,
"Behold the Lamb of God,
which taketh away
The Sin of the World.
30. "This is he of whom I said,

'AFTER ME COMETH A MAN
WHICH IS PREFERRED BEFORE ME:
FOR HE WAS BEFORE ME.'

31. "And I knew him not:
but that he should be
made manifest to Israel,
therefore am I come
baptizing with water.
32. And John bare record, saying,
"I saw The Spirit
descending from Heaven
like a dove,
and it abode upon him.
33. "And I knew him not:
but He that sent me
to baptize with water,
the same said unto me,

'UPON WHOM THOU SHALT SEE
THE SPIRIT DESCENDING,
AND REMAINING ON HIM,
THE SAME IS HE
WHICH BAPTIZETH
WITH THE HOLY GHOST.'

34. "And I saw,
and bare record
that this is The Son of God."

35. Again the next day after John stood,
and two of his Disciples;
36.And looking upon Jesus as he walked,
he saith,
"Behold the Lamb of God!"

. MATTHEW 26:26-29.

26. And as they were eating,
Jesus took bread,
and blessed it,
and brake it,
and gave it to the Disciples,
and said,
"Take, eat
this is my Body."
27. And he took the cup,
and gave thanks,
and gave it to them,
saying,
"Drink ye all of it;
28. "For this is my Blood of the New Testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
29. "But I say unto you,

'I WILL NOT DRINK HENCEFORTH
OF THIS FRUIT OF THE VINE,
UNTIL THE DAY
WHEN I DRINK IT NEW
WITH YOU
IN MY FATHER'S KINGDOM.' "

THESE EXPLICIT TEACHINGS HAVE TO TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY THEORY TO THE CONTRARY.

Entry into The Kingdom of Heaven is not easy- or else everyone would do it.

You have to WORK HARD to ESCAPE the PRISON Satan built for you, with your cooperation!

1 Like

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by oaroloye(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

GOAL!!!
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

YOU ARE LYING, BECAUSE THE SCRIPTURES YOU CITE DO NOT COME FROM "ALL OVER THE BIBLE."

All you have done is throw bible verses at me and make ambiguous statements that have no factual foundation.

Try again !
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by analice107: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
a Jew can't die for the sins of a Nigerian

even the Jews who saw him die (some firsthand) didn't say he died for them let alone a Nigerian that was given a book written, rewritten, then revised and rewritten, then certain words removed, then revised.......
and finally given to him over 1000 years after Jesus died

but hey, what do I know, Maybe the Nigerians know more about Jebus than the Jews just like the Jews know more about Murtala Mohammed than Nigerians, MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!
Agent of Satan, you can't miss being here.
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by analice107: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmmm, Mr Frosbel. declare for atheism already.
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by hopefulLandlord: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2017
analice107:
Agent of Satan, you can't miss being here.
that's what they say when they can't counter your points grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2017
analice107:
Hmmmm, Mr Frosbel. declare for atheism already.

One does not have to adhere to your warped Christian logic to believe in GOD !!

6 Likes

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
frosbel2:

Oh bro .. ask for wisdom from God
Jesus was in a man's body but was God
Can a man live without sinning ... No
This should tell you Jesus is not a man but God Himself in the flesh
So God died for us not a man
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by avaa(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

DoctorAilen, I'm going to ask a question and I hope you don't get offended. I only ask it because you constantly and consistently post this bizarre "idea" that atheism is license to do anyhow despite the fact that this bullsheeet you keep spilling has been logically shot down time and again and again and again and many more times than I even care to remember

question - Are you learning impaired or possess less intelligence than the average human being?

I only ask because even my cat learns basic rules such as "don't touch the toilet tissue" or "don't jump on the table". You have not exhibited similar learning patterns with regards to your erroneous idea that atheism equals license to sin

What do you expect from them when they have no cards again?

Moreover, why would I need to become atheist because of immorality when I can do those things as a 'christian' and go scot free?

3 Likes

Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Goshen360(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jesus DIED for our SINS. The ACTS of sin and the nature of sin BUTS your sin ACTS has consequences.
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
frosbel2:

jesus loves you very much. Just give him a chance. O taste and see that the lord is good blessed are they which put their trust in him. why dont you try trusting jesus and see.
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by hopefulLandlord: 3:18am On Feb 11, 2017
avaa:

What do you expect from them when they have no cards again?

Moreover, why would I need to become atheist because of immorality when I can do those things as a 'christian' and go scot free?

exactly
Re: Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute by oaroloye(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2017
frosbel2:

All you have done is throw bible verses at me and make ambiguous statements that have no factual foundation.

Try again !

What a liar you are!

"ALL I HAVE DONE IS THROW BIBLE VERSES AT YOU?"

What else should I throw?

YOU SAID that BIBLE VERSES FROM ALL OVER THE BIBLE PROVED that Yahshua could not have died for our Sins.

I proved that you were lying by showing everyone the BIBLE VERSES that prove that Yahshua could and did die for our Sins.

Now you are saying that the FUNDAMENTAL EVIDENCE that PROVES YOU A LIAR is not Evidence!

You SAID that these verses did not exist in The Bible- that is called LYING, and I have proven it.

Here are some more: the Prophet ISAIAH, prophesied that God would send send a man to die for Sinners.

. ISAIAH 53:1-12.

WHO hath believed our report?
And to whom is The Arm of the LORD revealed?
2. For he shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
and as a root out of a dry ground:
he hath no form nor comeliness;
and when we shall see him,
there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3. He is despised and rejected of men;
a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:
and we hid as it were our faces from him;
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs,
and carried our sorrows:
yet we did esteem him stricken,
smitten of God, and afflicted.
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities:
the chastisement of our peace was upon him;
and with his stripes we are healed.
6. All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned every one to his own way;
and The LORD hath laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
7. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
yet he opened not his mouth:
he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb,
so he openeth not his mouth.
8. He was taken from prison and from judgment:
and who shall declare his generation?
For he was cut off out of the land of the living:
for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9. And he made his grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death;
because he had done no violence,
neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10. Yet it pleased The LORD to bruise him;
he hath put him to grief:
when thou shalt make his soul an offering for Sin,
he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days,
and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11. He shall see of the travail of his soul,
and shall be satisfied:
by his Knowledge shall My Righteous Servant justify many;
for he shall bear their iniquities.
12. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great,
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;
because he hath poured out his soul unto death:
and he was numbered with the transgressors;
and he bare the Sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

THE TERM "COVENANT" MEANS: "TO CUT WHERE THE BLOOD FLOWS."

A Spirit Being enters into an Agreement with a Human by receiving a Blood Sacrifice, with Oaths and Promises on both sides, which are carried out to the letter. Any Black African knows about this, whereas Oyinbos like to raise their children in ignorance, whereas their Ruling Elites have never forgotten, and abuse this Technology to maintain their dominance, sacrificing Human beings to Devil gods. This is well known.

If the Righteous Servant of God was wounded, then he must have bled.

If GOD Judged him Righteous, then HIS OWN BLOOD would be acceptable as Covenant-Sealing.

. PSALM 2:1-12.

WHY do the Heathen rage,
and the people imagine a vain thing?
2. The kings of the Earth set themselves,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against The LORD, and against his Anointed, saying,

3. "LET US BREAK THEIR BANDS ASUNDER,
AND CAST AWAY THEIR CORDS FROM US."

4. He that sitteth in the Heavens shall laugh:
The Lord shall have them in derision.
5. Then shall he speak unto them in His Wrath,
and vex them in His Sore Displeasure.
6. Yet have I set my king upon My Holy Hill of Zion.
7. I will declare the Decree:
The LORD hath said unto me,

"THOU ART MY SON;
THIS DAY HAVE I BEGOTTEN THEE.
8. "ASK OF ME,
AND I WILL GIVE THEE
THE HEATHEN FOR THINE INHERITANCE,
AND THE UTMOST PARTS OF THE EARTH
FOR THY POSSESSION.
9. "THOU SHALT BREAK THEM
WITH A ROD OF IRON;
THOU SHALT DASH THEM IN PUECES
LIKE A POTTER'S VESSEL."

10. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings:
be instructed, ye judges of the Earth.
11. Serve The LORD with fear,
and rejoice with trembling.
12. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry,
and ye perish from the Way,
when his wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

A SINGLE MAN, FULLY ACCEPTED WITH GOD, HAS UNLIMITED RIGHTS.

Therefore, YAHSHUA requested the Right to SAVE HIS FRIENDS AND SERVANTS along with him.

THAT is the BASIS of his ability to SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD- if the whole World become HIS Servants and HIS Friends.

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I spoken unto you,
that my Joy might remain in you,
and that your joy might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

JUNIOR ATHEISTS ARE CONFUSED BY THE BIBLE IN GENERAL, AND THE NEW TESTAMENT IN PARTICULAR, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNIW THE MEANING OF ONE WORD IN THE BIBLE, NAMELY, "LOVE."

The Ancient Greek had at least TWELVE DIFFERENT WORDS, which the crude English Barbarians lazily translated "LOVE,"

The King James Versionhad to LIE about the BIBLICAL MEANING of that term, because TO HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH COULD HAVE DESTROYED THER WHOLE CIVILIZATION AT THAT TIME!

ELEVEN OF THOSE WORDS ARE USED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. The TWELFTH Word, EROS: ROMANTIC LOVE, is not used in The New Testament.

This is the term that OYINBOS DELIBERATELY PRETEND that Yahshua meant, when he talked about "LOVE."

JUNIOR ATHEISTS CEASE TO BE "JUNIORS" ANYMORE, WHEN THEY LEARN THE TRUE MEANING IF THE TERM "LOVE," BUT KEEP IT FROM OTHER JUNIOR ATHEISTS, IN ORDER TO MAINTSIN THE DELUSION THAT "THE BIBLE IS CRAZY."

The type of "LOVE" Yahshua Commanded his Disciples to have is defined thusly:

.. 1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth that

"JESUS IS THE CHRIST"

is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know
that we love The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that Overcometh the World,
but he that believeth
that Jesus is The Son of God?

NONE OF THE FALSE CHURCHES WILL EXPLAIN THIS, IN ORDER TO KEEP THE HOMOSEXUAL INFILTRATION AGENDA ENABLED. They claim that Yahshua loved his Disciples as a Homosexual Abominable Pervert, and that GOD IS HOMOSEXUAL LOVE.

The SENIOR ATHEISTS are NOT CONFUSED: they KNOW Yahshua dealt with AGAPE: Altruistic Love- but they HATE him, and hate God his Father, even because, the the very top of Atheism are LUCIFEREAN SATAN WORSHIPPERS who believe that "THE ROYAL SECRET" of 32° Freemasonry is "Sex with Underage Boys will give them Everlasting Life."

Therefore they are raising this vast army of ignorant Junior Atheists to fight for them, without knowing what the true Agenda I'd, and that they are merely being USED.

[See: EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN, by William Schnoebelen.]

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

Those who are Friends of The Son of God know that LOVE IS THE KEEPING OF GOD'S COMMANDNENTS- this is a Power greater than anything in this Universe and the Seven Heaven Universes. Only those who know this can be Saved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Examining Quran 9:29 – Islam Sanction The Killing Of Christians & Jews? / Is There Any Spirituality Associated With First Rain Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.