Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

..... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ..... (1192 Views)

VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today / A Big Question A Must Answer!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh!!! / Questions U Must Answer "Without Google" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: ..... by Damsman10(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
eddiebruk: TEACHER: There will be a Practical Biology test next week.

Contrary to his nature, Akpos reads his book from cover to cover like no man's business.

On test day, teacher lines up about 5 birds, covering each with a piece of cloth so only their legs are visible.

QUESTION 1: Looking at the leg of a bird write, down its common name, species, family, zoological name, habitat etc.

After about 20 mins of frustration and not writing down anything, Akpos storms to the teacher's desk and slams his blank sheet in front of the teacher.

AKPOS: Sir, this test makes no sense! I am going home!
TEACHER: What a rude boy! Come back here. What is your name?

Akpos raises his trouser and points to his leg "Oya, you too, look at my leg and tell me my name, my surname, my house address, what tribe I come from" lolzz

Contrary to his nature, Akpos reads his book from cover to cover like no man's business.

On test day, teacher lines up about 5 birds, covering each with a piece of cloth so only their legs are visible.

QUESTION 1: Looking at the leg of a bird write, down its common name, species, family, zoological name, habitat etc.

After about 20 mins of frustration and not writing down anything, Akpos storms to the teacher's desk and slams his blank sheet in front of the teacher.

Akpos raises his trouser and points to his leg "Oya, you too, look at my leg and tell me my name, my surname, my house address, what tribe I come from" lolzz

No mind dem dose teachers jare
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Funny Animated Short: Bling / Not Just Our 9ja Babes - Global Conspirarcy / Sleeping Sickness !!! Original And Funny Joke! Dont Miss It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.