Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Places U Forgot To Wash While Taking Ur Bath - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Places U Forgot To Wash While Taking Ur Bath (643 Views)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Selfie On A Cliff / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Places U Forgot To Wash While Taking Ur Bath by thunderclap(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Just took my bath now and noticed half
of my body is unwashed?
hahahahahaaa amazing then i decided
to put up this post, which reveals
hidden areas in your body you always
forget to wash each time you're taking
your bath.
Places you always forget to wash while
taking your bath
THE BACK EAR
Judge yourself and know the truth use
the comment box to reveal those you
forgot to wash when you washed,
don't spoil the fun....
SPACES BETWEEN YOUR TOES
BACK OF THE ARMPIT
BACK OF YOUR KNEE
SPACES BETWEEN YOUR FINGERS
UNDERNEATH YOUR HOOD [you know
what i mean]
INSIDE YOUR EAR
INSIDE YOUR MOUTH
Inside your mouth? use detol, omo,
klin, sponge, and bar soap wash am
very well including your teeth

Re: Places U Forgot To Wash While Taking Ur Bath by ayogabriel(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Our back, am guilty of this most time, especailly when am in a hurry
Re: Places U Forgot To Wash While Taking Ur Bath by switdil(f): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Sole of foot

(1) (Reply)

"We Shot Our Leader" - Boko Harammembers Reveal / IGP Visits Rivers State, Avoids State Command Hqtrs & Journalists / Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.