Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,258 members, 7,842,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Soludo Officially Joins APGA! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Officially Joins APGA! (11308 Views)

Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / Occupy Nigeria Gets Better As Pengassan Officially Joins: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by kingbang: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
asha 80: 'he couldn't bring a commercial bank to his home town'....what a mentality!

I intentionally didn't want to reply that kid! Just ignore her ignorance.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by tekel(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Its finished!! Dia is nothing else others are contesting 4, unless dey wana trow sme money around... But dis peter obi na bad politician'oo.
APGA TILL 2018
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by FSU: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Educated Anambrarians have their job cut out in convincing the hordes of traders who will naturally not flow with Soludo but with touts like the Ubahs. Anambra is too blessed and important not to be led by people like Soludo.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Loving this!

Will really want to see more and more smart, well-educated and experienced Nigerians come into politics. I am tired of seeing the ex-touts who run things in this country.

Soludo is a core professional in the business of macroeconomics. He obtained his three degrees and then professorship at the University of Nigeria in Nsukka, Enugu State. He graduated with a First Class Honors degree in 1984, an M.Sc. Economics in 1987, and a Ph.D. in 1989, winning prizes for the best student at all three levels.
- Wikipedia

More power to your elbow Soludo. cool
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Henix(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
andyanders:

When you don chop money before, you must forget any classroom salary. Soludo don chop money and tasted free money known as private stealing from CBN (public fund ) you cannot go back to now start your teaching job. Too much money.Let him go and eat the polymer currencies he printed.
You don't eat money, you spend money! There is nothing like printing a currency,it's called mint, not print. U must have had a bad English teacher
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Zonacom(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
rareman: Now that we are here, what can we do to help, it is obvious that majority (including me) here want him to be the next governor of Anambra state. But we must go beyond the euphoria of joining APGA and work towards his success, not only at the election also when he finally assumes office.
What can we do to help, I ask again because most of us here might be Anambrans residing outside the state and minds of the people on ground are not the same.
During the last election I called my elder brother who is based in Onitsha to ask how the election is going and to know how he intends to vote. Infact I asked him how is soludo doing, he asked back immediately WHO is soludo.
My point here is that intellectuals might want a Soludo but what of the market men and women who do not understand how a Soludo is wired. The truth is that Soludo will not want to play politics of bags of rice but will keep up the message of his VISION of dubai of Africa, not many ll flow with him.
Umu nnem ka anyi nyeru nwanne anyi aka ka obodo anyi di mma, ogwu nu ka ora m n'onu.
The battle is half won anyway
Well said bro. You took the words outta my mouth
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by MacOscar(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good Evening All, please if you happen to know of those our Igbo brothers purportedly deported from Lagos by the Lagos State government kindly send their details to this email: bmacobi@yahoo.com. Some sort of palliative arrangement is being made for them. Be sure of the names then send contact phone number if any.
Thanks.
Mac Oscar.(08024182962)
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by lotannam: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is a rare opportunity for us to get it right this time around, all hands must be on deck to ensure that the prof. Is elected. His election will usher in an unprecedented development to Anambra and by extension to the whole of the south eastern region of NIgeria. The battle lies in educating the critical masses of our people on the need to elect someone of prof Soludo capability and stature who is capable of driving the much needed development in critical sectors where Anambra state has comparative advantage----- especially in the area of commerce.-- opening up the industrial town of nnewi , modernizing the commercial town of Onitsha, harnessing the agrictural potentials of the omabala axis.

We in Anambra North will shove our insistence on producing the next governor in the interest of the common good.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by funshint(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
In Ngige's best interest he shld just resign to fate and maintain his position as senator. But trust our politicians dem no dey hear word. Okorocha shld take it easy with his ambition. Even we South-westerners are not yet down with d merger until we know who they'll field as president. My 2cents!!!
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by Chamackh(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
I think its high time ndi Anambra elite starts sensitising people around them about Soludo's candidature,he is best (primus interparis)long live Igbo bu Igbo.
FSU: Educated Anambrarians have their job cut out in convincing the hordes of traders who will naturally not flow with Soludo but with touts like the Ubahs. Anambra is too blessed and important not to be led by people like Soludo.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by dozymars(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yes, Soludo you did the right thing by joining APGA. You are our next governor.
We the people of Anambra should all work together for the success of Soludo. The Elites and Intellectuals should enlighten those in the villages and the traders about soludo.

The Igbos should ensure he wins and not sell their votes to any money bags.

The future and development of the eastern region is more important than bag of rice the money bags will present to you.

Please vote for 'Soludo our Solution'

1 Like

Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by lotannam: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2013
We should make effort to educate and sensitize folks back home on the importance of electing the prof. All hands should be on deck pls.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by obuji: 1:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Onlytruth: Thank God for this day! Now we can truly stand a chance of rapid development not just for Anambra but the SE and the whole East. By the grace of God Soludo will win. We need smart and ambitious leaders in SE.
If Soludo wins, other states in SE will find their own "Soludos" to bring the much needed expedited development in the East.
APGA -like the phoenix- is rising from its own ashes!
Ise ohh
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by pazienza(m): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Peter Obi, what a politician! This soludo 'importation' into APGA is a masterstroke. Soludo will win this time around. The good thing about this anambra election is that if and when Soludo emerges as our governor,his tenure will usher in a new era in south east,as dormant states like Abia and Ebonyi will be ripe for APGA take over, while Chime's health condition should create a vaccum in Enugu that APGA can capitalize on. If this happens, then we would have achieved a new milestone in the South east.
Re: Soludo Officially Joins APGA! by dayokanu(m): 3:36am On Aug 02, 2013
So APGA too is now a dumping ground for failed corrupt PDP politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade / Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial / Maikanti Baru Visits NSCDC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.