Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Snake With A Foot Found In China - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake With A Foot Found In China (59231 Views)

The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Only In China: Snake With A Foot Foundin China (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by crackhouse(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
another problem for researchers to deal with.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Extom(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
What the hell
This is a stale news joor... Saw this like 2 years ago...
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Dambob: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
ninja4life: Dis one na very old news,so wats ola trying to say dat dis d evidence dat snakes have legs b4 right? Lets assume its true then dat shows ur god is not so powerful as u tink cos if he is wen he cursed d snake according to ur fairytale why will a snake still possess legs is it dat his curse did not affect dis particular snake.crap well i'm sure there will be some scientific explanation for dis.assuming d bible said goats used to hav 2 heads b4 god cursed them i'm sure my christian brothers would hav started shouting wen d news came out dat a goat with two heads was born in ilorin.mtcheeew such primitive thinkers.crap one again
guy are u through with the errors,satanic verses and contradiction in ur book if u are not den don't ever condemn someone's religion or book
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Dambob: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Gwekzy: Gbam
BECAREFUL what u use ur hands type when the curse befalls u no Maryland fan will be found to help u
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Ayatullah(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
obi4eze: Hmm... na wa o! This is serious! But that proximal part bears an opening. I'm wondering if its a real snake ...

I think I will go with you that the 'proximal' part bears an opening, and I will like to add that it might be what the snake swallowed that kicks the leg out of the snake.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Okeikpu(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tsaaaaaaaaaa!!! Dat one na chinese robot
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by olawalemanog: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
luckson3k:

You are a very very BIG FOOL. idiot. You won't last long for this blasphemy you and the person who liked your post
Thanks the wise one. Never stop insulting ppl bc they have opinions different from yours nd you have not said anything here...except insult. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by delors(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
crackhouse: .
Very good point! I am impressed

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by delors(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
luckson3k:

You are a very very BIG FOOL. idiot. You won't last long for this blasphemy you and the person who liked your post
Luke, look here, there is no need for insults haba! Na only you be the first christian abi christianity teach u to dey call others fool? Have you forgotten what Jesus says in Matt 5:22? Anyone who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of ... (fill the gap)
Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by coolsamba(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bidam: May be this one escaped the curse placed by God in the garden of eden.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Vansnickers: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
luckson3k:

I liked his post. No need to get worked up, you can still worship your Yahweh. Blind Sheep.

1 Like

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by LOVEGINO(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hope say dem chop d snake?
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by churific(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Haha. Reading all the comments. You can never outdo Nigerians when it comes to speculating!

I love my people sometimes...but not all the time.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by penny01502: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
China invented snake, wetin de vex me be say dia product no de last, jus six months
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
If china phone be schinko,wetin we go call china snake na?
Meanwhile,all mambas,cobras,vipers,adders,corals,cotton mouths,rattles,etc,olésë,ko lèsè, should be mind controlled to all those one nigeria bigots opposed to resource control and true federalism....
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Sanboy25: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Here the pic:

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by chimchim1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
obi4eze: Hmm... na wa o! This is serious! But that proximal part bears an opening. I'm wondering if its a real snake ...
That pix is different frm d report. D report says d snake wz 16 inches that is a little above one feet. Frm dt pix d snake is longer than dt

1 Like

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2013
luckson3k:

u are such an azzhole. Mad goat. May thunder fire you and the gadget way you take write this nonsense. Stupid foool
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by chiomzys(f): 2:12am On Aug 02, 2013
ninja4life: Dis one na very old news,so wats ola trying to say dat dis d evidence dat snakes have legs b4 right? Lets assume its true then dat shows ur god is not so powerful as u tink cos if he is wen he cursed d snake according to ur fairytale why will a snake still possess legs is it dat his curse did not affect dis particular snake.crap well i'm sure there will be some scientific explanation for dis.assuming d bible said goats used to hav 2 heads b4 god cursed them i'm sure my christian brothers would hav started shouting wen d news came out dat a goat with two heads was born in ilorin.mtcheeew such primitive thinkers.crap one again
must u coment? Its better u dnt say anything if u dnt wat to say to avoid d wrath of God. Hw dere u talk about ur creator in dis manner?even if u r a muslem or pegan did u create urself? Dnt u fear God? Or u jst wnt pple 2 c u? I pity u cos if u continue like dis u r doomed.may God hve mercy on u. Repent 4rm ur evil wayz
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Ogadtop(m): 4:08am On Aug 02, 2013
and who told u the name of the aninal in question is called snake?
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by gboyegab: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2013
Bidam: May be this one escaped the curse placed by God in the garden of eden.
another sign that the Bible is filled with Lies.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by gboyegab: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2013
chiomzys: must u coment? Its better u dnt say anything if u dnt wat to say to avoid d wrath of God. Hw dere u talk about ur creator in dis manner?even if u r a muslem or pegan did u create urself? Dnt u fear God? Or u jst wnt pple 2 c u? I pity u cos if u continue like dis u r doomed.may God hve mercy on u. Repent 4rm ur evil wayz
God never said he cursed Snake, the Bible said dat.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by kayultimate(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2013
so scary
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by joshyjags: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2013
guys dat tin no b real ohhhh nah photoshop tins eehhhhh!!!! dem wan dey whine nijja sey nah for only china bad tins dey, make dem come nijja come see tins jareeee smiley grin
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Snake with foot found in China! Remnant from before the 'fall' when snakes actually HAD legs?

Dean Qiongxiu, 66, said she discovered the reptile clinging to the wall of her bedroom with its talons in the middle of the night. "I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw," said Mrs Duan of Suining, southwest China.

Mrs Duan said she was so scared she grabbed a shoe and beat the snake to death before preserving its body in a bottle of alcohol.

The snake – 16 inches long and the thickness of a little finger – is now being studied at the Life Sciences Department at China's West Normal University in Nanchang.

Snake expert Long Shuai said: "It is truly shocking but we won't know the cause until we've conducted an autopsy."
A more common mutation among snakes is the growth of a second head, which occurs in a similar way to the formation of Siamese twins in humans.

Such animals are often caught and preserved as lucky tokens but have very little chance of surviving in the wild anyway, especially as the heads have a tendency to attack each other.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/6187320/Snake-with-foot-found-in-China.html

Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the serpent had no leg to stand on. shocked
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by remedy81(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Dis is strange but how can one kill dis big creature with a shoe! D story lacks some ingredients

1 Like

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by debbyblaze: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Why isn't this creature done with evolving yet?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by remires11: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]what an insult they post you fake news in another site you den copy it and paste here saying a true life story you are a fool @40 fool forever.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by raphakinyemi: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2013
where is the picture?
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Raddie(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU: [b]
Mrs Duan said she was so scared she grabbed a shoe and beat the snake to death before preserving its body in a bottle of alcohol.

O boi na which herbs be this?
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by kalohkaloh: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Yorubas know this all along as they always say "ejo l'owo nnu" meaning, "a snake has a concealed hand within" You see why the Yoruba race is truly amazingly sophisticated!
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Bright2(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2013
This snake go sweet oo! See extra meat naa. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) / Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos / Science Section LIBRARY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.