Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Snake With A Foot Found In China - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake With A Foot Found In China (59238 Views)

The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Only In China: Snake With A Foot Foundin China (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by imsuboi(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Who resurrected this thread?
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2015
imsuboi:

Who resurrected this thread?

Good question. cool
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Here's the four legged fossil snake

http://creation.com/4-legged-snake

A four-legged fossil snake
A serpentine version of Archaeopteryx?
by Philip Bell

Published: 4 August 2015 (GMT+10)

CMI has received a number of enquiries about reports of a four-legged fossil snake, originally found in Brazil, Tetrapodophis amplectus. Having an interest in this subject (see my past articles on snake origins and the origin of snake carnivory), I read the original scientific paper on Tetrapodophis in the journal Science with interest.1 In what follows, please understand that CMI does not accept the ‘millions of years’ dates which are quoted from the secular literature. Actually, on their own terms, the dates place those snake researchers operating within an evolutionary worldview in something of a quandary.

Earlier in the year, there was media interest in alleged ‘leggy snakes’ after a scientific paper was published (27 January 20152) on the four ‘oldest’ fossil snake species yet discovered: Eophis underwoodi (167 million years old), Portugalophis lignites (157–152 million years old), Diablophis gilmorei (155 million years old), and Parviraptor estesi (145–140 million years old). You can find a report on the above snakes here and I encourage you to first read that in order to better appreciate the significance of the new paper. Tetrapodophis (according to Fig. 5 of the Science paper) is about 113 million years old.

Read the science behind this phenomenon.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
fuckdmods:

who cause am?

Adam blamed Eve Eve blame the snake and the snake did not have a leg to stand on. shocked
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09am On Jan 07, 2016
AnOlAd:

China noni..... It can only be China... But wait ooo, u see this kind snake beat am with shoe?? Some courageous woman u be ooo Mrs Duan, u no run for ur dear life never to enter the room again..

Na made in China. cheesy
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2016
timilehin007:

China again...?

There population might be the reason for their popularity. shocked
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by adino(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
All snakes have legs, there is a particular plant/tree you will use to beat a snake and lo and behold you will see its legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
ozoemeka:

only in China and India.. Na wa oh

Na waaoh!
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2016

Soon we shall see the end time thing peepz on this Thread

How did you know? cheesy
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by tpiar: 5:08am On Feb 28, 2016
snake with foot= lizard or crocodile.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by HapyOne: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
All these religious freaks self
This is just some basic genetic deformity, it happens every where even with humans.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
akunjohn:

Abeg,make I check under M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ table o...
I dey for work and I no want any suprise thing nw

grin grin grin
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
denony:

This one na China made na, abi una forget?

Na original oh!
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
delors:

She even get mind preserve am for inside alcohol container...If na Naija, i swear all the old women for her village don enter trouble! She go talk say dem send the monster com kill her and her children because of landed property! grin Mama Chidinma nor go kee person I swear grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Unitedforever:

I trust my naija people..Suya don ready be that grin
I love my countrycheesy

Na who go chop snake's legs? shocked
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Burger01:

Damn!! An autopsy for snake! What a strange world. angry Wetin dey wan 'autopsy' from this thing angry

Are you saying damn the snake? undecided
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
slap1:

If it's abnormal, and it's in China, then it's normal.

Why is that? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) / Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos / Science Section LIBRARY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.