Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) (61304 Views)

The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra – By Etcetera / ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping / Wonder Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by blaise26abj(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
I give up. Girls and superficial things. shocked
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by shegsrules(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
;DAm not a racist bt d only black girl in d pic is so hot wit ha 4packs. Bt ladies of our generation in naija it sims d raining trend now is who got bigger tummy. Out of 10,10 still got big belly now.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by lomprico(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Check out d black girl's 6 packs grin
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Whats invincible here?
abii ooo.... Help me ask dem o
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by PeterKbaba: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
if na naija do this one, u all will say its stupid...
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by nenergy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Women are obsessed with GLUE. They use it for nails, eyelashes, hair and now BOOBS? God is watching you all on 360D grin

1 Like

Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Ponybiz: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thinking of what to event,4 the ladies to make more money 4 my self.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by judedwriter(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmmm... Rapists are monitoring d situation carefully...ladies be alert.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by GooseBaba: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
shymexx: Oh weee! Bump!!!

Chics are getting exposed. There's the chic I've been speeching for weeks now - perfect body, with massive matty n big proportionate ti.ts. Boi I saw this chic on my way back from work a few days ago and holy moly, without 'em wonder bra, her big ti.ts look saggier than a sky diver diving from the sky. So flat, I could skate on that ish, trust me.

Almost puked when I saw her. She was kind of ashamed as well - she had to run lool.

U be small pikin? Because of flat boobi you wan vomit. Abegiii ..... As long as her punny no dry.. All is well.. grin
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by jericco1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Just bought 12 for my gf....yeeeea!
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
The environment in the picture is not Nigerian, any attempt or group of attempt for a girl to use this invisibra here in Nigeria is only doing so at her own expense. So know the things u copy from these white counterparts others sorry will be ur last name.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by superjaks(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
dmcdad:
What job is that
pls are u a learner?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by hardbody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
chemashie: Really surprise people are just seeing this product for the first time. This is the same product I have advertised several times on nairaland, NaijaMarketPlace Facebook page, tradestable, olx, 9jads etc. We are still the major distributor of this products and other newly invented products. You can check tru my profile on this product or google backless, strapless, self-adhesive bra in Nigeria.
We deliver and collect cash @ point of delivery.

Bless you bro. This ish had been out there for quite a while. And to think that the supposed elites amongst our women folk are grinning just about now for a product that has been out there for quite a while. Anyways, its all good.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by dmcdad: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
superjaks: pls are u a learner?
Yes ooooo
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by hardbody: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
And why do most ladies have bow-legs? does it in anyway have to do with their gender? Justasking#
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by seangy4konji: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
It no fot work for d kain bweast weh me i deh carry suck for my zones..for where
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy access! grin
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by eromspete(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
thinka2: These oyinbos people and their romantic inventions. Anyway, it for benefits of mankind

The is is the new wonder bra, InvisiBra: a strapless, backless bra that has just been produced for women to wear in order to maintain their dignity.
The bra claims to be a backless, strapless, self-adhesive bra that will lift and enhance cleavage but won’t slip off.

They say that due to the fact that most normal bras are burdensome to women - and men alike - Stick-on InvisiBra glues onto the breasts to give cleavage a boost - with NO fabric necessary

THE INVISIBLE BRA: HOW DOES IT WORK?

1. It is the clasp of the InvisiBra that makes it different, the firm says.
2. The stickiness is a special glue from Germany that regenerates itself every time it is washed.
'3. The shape of the cups for InvisiBra are unique and the way they are placed on the breasts and then clasped together in the centre gives the wearer support and lift.
4. 'It is the only self-adhesive bra that gives you a cleavage,' they say.
5. Handwash only, each bra can be reused up to 200 times.
6. InvisiBras are made from medical grade silicone with fabric or lace placed over the cups.
7. Invisibra say their silicone is medically proven to be safe for the skin.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/wonder-bra-for-women.html

Thee bra looks like wings grin
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
very soon invisipanties go enter market.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by 50calibre(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wow! See the chiseled abs on that hot black chic, I can even see the 6-pack outline.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by AdeniyiAyodele(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is absolute oyinbo wonder
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by claremont(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
This might only apply to those females with 'standing b-oobs' this is not applicable to most Nigerian ladies with their droopy b-oobs.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
LOVE it! cheesy
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by PrettyGaby(f): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote
author=dmcdad]Nothing we no go see for this life.. So them mean say
them really want make everything about girls be artificial abi? Well,
this is far from surprising since women can have artificial asś, what
else is remaining[/quote] what's ur point exactly?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by immaq8(f): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
thinka2: These oyinbos people and their romantic inventions. Anyway, it for benefits of mankind

The is is the new wonder bra, InvisiBra: a strapless, backless bra that has just been produced for women to wear in order to maintain their dignity.
The bra claims to be a backless, strapless, self-adhesive bra that will lift and enhance cleavage but won’t slip off.

They say that due to the fact that most normal bras are burdensome to women - and men alike - Stick-on InvisiBra glues onto the breasts to give cleavage a boost - with NO fabric necessary

THE INVISIBLE BRA: HOW DOES IT WORK?

1. It is the clasp of the InvisiBra that makes it different, the firm says.
2. The stickiness is a special glue from Germany that regenerates itself every time it is washed.
'3. The shape of the cups for InvisiBra are unique and the way they are placed on the breasts and then clasped together in the centre gives the wearer support and lift.
4. 'It is the only self-adhesive bra that gives you a cleavage,' they say.
5. Handwash only, each bra can be reused up to 200 times.
6. InvisiBras are made from medical grade silicone with fabric or lace placed over the cups.
7. Invisibra say their silicone is medically proven to be safe for the skin.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/wonder-bra-for-women.html
Abeg, how much b d BRA?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by klickstar: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wow what a great invention pls work on the pants as well so as to reduce stress i believe guys in the house will appreciate this if you are in support of this campaign hit like.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by alleviate2002us(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
good question.

Mehn these girls get shape die. kai see belle na shocked

My dear make e no shock u jare....na until our sisters here reduce the munching of plenty orisirisi...their belle no fit smell that formation.

#Operation competition of growing belle.....as it stands now, compared to our belle, na our girls dey carry first even as plenty of them no dey drink beer grin
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by domino74: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
end time stuff
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by alleviate2002us(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
claremont: This might only apply to those females with 'standing b-oobs' this is not applicable to most Nigerian ladies with their droopy b-oobs.

@Emboldened........do u mean Dunlop slippers?
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
GooseBaba:

U be small pikin? Because of flat boobi you wan vomit. Abegiii ..... As long as her punny no dry.. All is well.. grin

Bruv, old enough with about a decade experience in beating all kinds of UN-esque pums to smithereens.

The only thing flabby and saggy ti.ts are good for is, skating with a skateboard and Nike SBs or Terry Kennedy's Supras.

Better check the ti.ts before you wifey her up! undecided
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by chemashie(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
mz kanye: am interestd..ur num plzz
My personal line is 08034018955 or you can use the number and my BB PIN in my signature to contact. I have sold countless of the product to my clients, wholesales and end users.
It comes in Sizes A, B, C and D and different colours.
Re: INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) by chemashie(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
immaq8: Abeg, how much b d BRA?
You can call me for it, we have it in large quantity and different sizes.
Call 08034018955 or chat with me on BB @ 3100FA1A

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN / Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.