Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

BBA PROPOSAL: Beverly Osu Asks Angelo If He Can Marry Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBA PROPOSAL: Beverly Osu Asks Angelo If He Can Marry Her (621 Views)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / How Come Northern Men Can Marry Southern Women But Never The Other Way Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA PROPOSAL: Beverly Osu Asks Angelo If He Can Marry Her by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Big Brother Nigeria’s Representative, Beverly Osu & South African, Angelo’s love seems to be growing stronger by the day.

Last night while having a quiet intimate moment together Beverly Osu told Angelo that she’s in love with him.

“I try to deny that I love you because I’m thinking it’s too early to love you when I don’t know how you are in the outside world,” Beverly said to Angelo and he replied saying “To be honest, I’m also kind of scared of knowing you on the outside”.

Beverly quickly defended herself saying she has told him everything there is to know about her, including how she used to sleep with men for money to help her family and how she once had an abortion.

She went on further to ask him a question “Can you marry a person like me?”

Angelo replied “Yes, but would you marry someone like me?” Beverly said yes, that she loves him.

http://millsmusicent.com/2013/08/bba-proposal-beverly-osu-asks-angelo-if-he-can-marry-her/

Na wa oooohhhh angry
Re: BBA PROPOSAL: Beverly Osu Asks Angelo If He Can Marry Her by inspirenet: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2013
undecided
Re: BBA PROPOSAL: Beverly Osu Asks Angelo If He Can Marry Her by Chanchit: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2013
Mumu. Abeg make we do vote this girl out of that house jare. She jst dey disgrace herself not Nigeria.
Re: BBA PROPOSAL: Beverly Osu Asks Angelo If He Can Marry Her by kkkp: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2013
Wetin she dey use dis old man do?? D gal mumu
Re: BBA PROPOSAL: Beverly Osu Asks Angelo If He Can Marry Her by switdil(f): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Even tonto dikeh would v been better, this desperado is worse!!! Who sey make she follo em go BBa sef?? Yeye
Re: BBA PROPOSAL: Beverly Osu Asks Angelo If He Can Marry Her by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
I JUST TIRE FOR THIS KIND THING SELF....

HABA, NAIJA GIRLS GET LEVEL PASS THIS NONSENSE WEY SHE DEY DISPLAY

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Change Is Too Much Nowadays, Do We Blame Cbn For This? / 2015: Buhari To Contest APC Presidential Primary / Can You Sleep With A Dead For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.