Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? (22429 Views)

Official: Gareth Bale Is A Real Madrid Player / Real Madrid Sign Gareth Bale For 100 million Euros / Gareth Bale Vs Cristiano Ronaldo In Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by yoged(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Just r1d1culous money. I simply don't understand how Fabregas (a proven world class player) is valued at £35m and Bale (had a couple of good seasons and a brief CL cameo - and no international experience to speak of because Wales are rubbish) is valued at £105m........ Disgusting amount of money spend on one player,when the majority of the Spanish ppl are made redundant,cause of the financial woes...... I personally believe its just mere speculation..
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Gbengard(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hell phuckin NO!!! No trophy, no european football.... Real madrid sucks tho! Is he beta than Cavani n Suarez?
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by caukerzee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
baslone: Those figures we hear are actually outrageous but Madrid can buy him for

whatever amount they agree with Spurs because we will definitely make the

money back selling his merchandise in less than two months!
Never. Unlike Bale, ronaldo had already won the ballon d'or, ucl best player, epl player of the season and golden boot in both epl and ucl. He was also highest goal scorer across the whole of europe. Bale is not 1/10 as popular as ronaldo was at that time. Bale s image right are not even quater of ronaldos.

1 Like

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by caukerzee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
baslone: Those figures we hear are actually outrageous but Madrid can buy him for

whatever amount they agree with Spurs because we will definitely make the

money back selling his merchandise in less than two months!
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by texaco1: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Well I think he is worth more than 50million but certainly not 105m,we must understand that what makes bale special is the fact that he can play a number of position perfectly,this is a player that does very well as a defender,winger ,midfeilder and most recently a striker out of his over 20 goals last season more than half of it came from shots outside the 20 yard box,these qualities makes him special

1 Like

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Odunharry(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
kpolli: He is not worth Higuain price sef
u na serious o...so if dm put Higuain and Bale u go choos Higuain abi?
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
P.Stacks:
At Madrid, we have a very Rich and Flamboyant culture..

Its our tradition to break the bank..
No amount is too much to Land Gareth Bale..

Gareth Bale was born to play For Real Madrid.. Florentino Perez..

We have broken the bank in the past and it worked for us..

We are Galacticous..
We are Royal Madrid..

#HalaMadrid. Gareth Bale is never too expensive. If they want $200 Million plus Angel Di Maria, we would give Tottenham..

Imagine Bale run's a defender down the left and CR7 runs another down the right..

No defence would survive such brutality..

#HalaMadridiii ooooo!
I will forever dwell in this Temple of Madridsimo faithful to the Santiago Bernebue all my Life. So help me..
Easy Tiger........
Keep Calm!! The Blaugranas Rules Spain!!

Easy Lion!!!!!cool
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by colossus2: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
stagger: Gareth Bale is a30 million pounds 40 million pounds player. I cannot believe how a club will buy him for such an insane amount.
Madrid have already shot up his rate so much that no one else is even approaching with a bid. Plus, Bale
has set his mind on madrid, that makes Levy's job
easier, he can demand as much he wants . may be 200 million pounds as well
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
chelseabmw: He is worth around 40million pounds. 105million pounds is unreasonable.
No bruv, i disagree wit u on this. Bale worth btwn £75-80m @ d moment
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by jayokla: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
He's not overrated, he's good, but he's overpriced...

1 Like

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by texaco1: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
jayokla: He's not overrated, he's good, but he's overpriced...
To be honest with ourselves with his last season performance ,bale is worth over 50mil pounds

2 Likes

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by bizzlemie(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Of course he's worth it

As long as it's not my money they're spending undecided undecided
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
NOT AT ALL. 26 GOALS AND 105M, I DOUBT. MESSI AND RONALDO CAN SCORE THAT IN 3 MONTHS. HOW MUCH ARE THEY WORTH?

2 Likes

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by leggo: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Odunharry: he is worth 85m pounds...
for what?? marco reus is a beter player and i won't pay over 35 for him
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by boron10(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
texaco1: Well I think he is worth more than 50million but certainly not 105m,we must understand that what makes bale special is the fact that he can play a number of position perfectly,this is a player that does very well as a defender,winger ,midfeilder and most recently a striker out of his over 20 goals last season more than half of it came from shots outside the 20 yard box,these qualities makes him special
And the quality would also be the cause of madrid woe in the ensuing season. C. Ronaldo is selfish, Bale is also selfish. Having both on the field of play would be disastrous. Who would supply the final pass to the striker? We all know football is a team game. Madrid would be embarrassed by smaller teams next season should the deal pull through.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by leggo: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
texaco1:
To be honest with ourselves with his last season performance ,bale is worth over 50mil pounds

what of suarez then?? to think that bale only hit top gear in the 2nd half othe season
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
As a Real fan, i do not think Bale is worth that much. But if Perez and Zidane are willing to pay more than was paid for Ronaldo in 2009, then am fine with it.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Definitely Worth It...
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by lukulukuboy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
The question should have been,Is he better than Messi?
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Damsman10(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
barjeff: Capital No, its a way of wasting money without assurance of returns on it.Buying Bale will not determine Madrid performance coming session and will not stop Barca not to beat them,let them seek a better advise.
real madrid thinks because dey bought c.ronaldo 4rm man u high and has since den regained their money and even more dey can bet their money on bale...i can only buy bale 4rm £50m downwards bt if i have d kinda money real madrid has, i can buy kenneth omeruo for £150m
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Olutola88(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
J12: Even Messi is not worth that amount. Neymar is better player but he was bought for 57million euros.
Don't say that Neymar is a better player again. Pls don't!!! I detest hearing that statement. Is it the Neymar that dives like a swimmer? The Neymar that acts action film on the pitch? Too much of film trick for that movie actor jare. I don't even know who does more film tricks between Jetli and Neymar. NEYMAR IS OVERRATED while BALE IS OVER PRICED.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by leggo: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Easy Tiger........
Keep Calm!! The Blaugranas Rules Spain!!

Easy Lion!!!!!cool
he even tinks ronaldo will move to the right for him
lol

1 Like

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
I remember frankly in 2009 Perez was criticized for signing Ronaldo for £80m. Now it seems madrid bought him cheap (201 goals in 199 games).
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by karkel(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
£100million +ronaldo+stadium i fink dis r to mak history
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Tayorfresh(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dude is a £30M player. £105M is Just stupid typical british hype
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by realsammie(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
buying MONKEY BOY 4 dat amount is outrageous. If he',s worth dat, den messi should worth a billion
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
The club wants him, the fans wants him, the coach wants him, he wants the club. What more is there to say? No amount is too much for Madrid to pay for La Decima.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by texaco1: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
boron10:
And the quality would also be the cause of madrid woe in the ensuing season. C. Ronaldo is selfish, Bale is also selfish. Having both on the field of play would be disastrous. Who would supply the final pass to the striker? We all know football is a team game. Madrid would be embarrassed by smaller teams next season should the deal pull through.
According to sport tabloids today it is most likely that ronaldo will be leaving madrid this year I think that is the more reason madrid are desperate to sign bale.it is been rumoured that negotiations are already in advanced stages between ronaldo and man u.but even if ronaldo stays bale has no problems ,bale is a left footer that avb normally plays from the right so that he can cut in and take his shots ,he can play in the midfield perfectly he has almost perfect passes and he can play very very well and a left full back he is a player any coach or team will pay any amount of money to buy
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Is it dat bale is worth more dan ozil d magician?Even iniesta wizard no worth dat kind money.Who b bale 4 God's sake?Real madrid are going insane,2much money na sickness sumtimez.I wil pick players like eden hazard,marco rues,gotze and this new guy in bayern i dnt knw his name,sumtin like "Shaqiri",i wil pick dis guyz ahead of bale.Bale 100M?May God 4give real madrid.

1 Like

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by amanze15(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chai all this oligoCraziness of this big spenders killing the competitiveness of the game... Bale go wan do commercials die of madrid sign am
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dunno if hes worth that amount and dont care,all i care is tha he stays in Tottenham or move to City or Arsenal....
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Bale is a player with qualities so rare in modern football. He is a utility player with great techique. He can play in the hole, as a false nine, on the flanks and even at left back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0 ) On 1st September 2013 / Manchester City Vs Nottingham Forest (6 - 0) On 31st August 2022 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.