Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? (22395 Views)

Official: Gareth Bale Is A Real Madrid Player / Real Madrid Sign Gareth Bale For 100 million Euros / Gareth Bale Vs Cristiano Ronaldo In Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Jerry2i(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
He is worth the amount in some sense(business wise)bt i dnt see him delivering on the field of play coz he will be affected by the pressure to perform and impress to meet his value.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by ideylaff: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
baslone: Those figures we hear are actually outrageous but Madrid can buy him for

whatever amount they agree with Spurs because we will definitely make the

money back selling his merchandise in less than two months!

u fit buy gareth bale shirt...LOL even the Madrid fans are saying they dont want him.

if you follow Spanish football, Real and Barca do copy copy follow follow anytime the other buys a big name

They are desperate for a big name since they missed out on Neymar hence the going over board with this over hyped 1 left leg player

hardly has half the skills Ronaldo or Mesi has

The only way they can make some of the money back is if they sell Ronaldo b4 the season starts as he does not want to sign a new contract and he can go for free by the end of this coming season

So dont be surprised if Ronaldo leaves real madrid for anoda club ds year ooooo b4 the season starts/window shuts

As far as im concerned bale is not that high priced or marketable to me @ the value of ds 100 million noise they are making ooooo

Yes they made the 80 million they paid for Ronaldo back in Merchandise withing 8 to 12 months they said>

But times have changed since then if u ask me guys/ladies. Not too many stars were on the scene back then and d world was not in a recession back then as well.

Good luck to Real Madrid... ooooo

They have not even finished paying spuds the money for Modric oooo how they get away with murder like barca are still owing arsenal for Song as well is beyond me

At the start of the season both Barca and Real madrid share 300 Euros upfront for their TV rights while the rest of the La Liga clubs fight/share the crumbs left...sad formular sha
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by colossus2: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
philybuck: This is simply waste of money, Bale is an average player that shouldn't sell for more than £40m.
Bale is worth a lot to Spurs. While it may not make
sense for someone to be prepared to buy him for
£100m, it's completely reasonable for Spurs to say
that's what it'll take for them to sell. Especially if that's
how much money Bale will bring into Spurs in his
three remaining years.
Which is completely possible - Champions League
qualification, commercial value x 2 years... then the
sell on fee of about £30m a year before the contract
runs out.
It's pretty easy to see why Spurs don't want to lose
him for £50m - when you add everything up, they'd be
losing money

His potential - 50 m
Marketing and brand - 30 m
Contract 3 year remaining - 10 m
He is british (people say they are over priced) - 10m
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by taiocol: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
bale is nt worth 25m. Is he beta than cr7, rooney, rvp or ibra. To knw hw much he is worth ask WengeR
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by physise(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
madrid na foolish club..na every player dey go buy
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Eifeh(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Na them sabbi

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Dantedasz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
NO player is worth that amount of money!
Madrid are only offering so much because they feel the need to counter Barcelonas purchase of Neymar the diver.
It is gonna be an interesting season though and am looking forward to it.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by 50calibre(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dantedasz: NO player is worth that amount of money!
Madrid are only offering so much because they feel the need to counter Barcelonas purchase of Neymar the diver.
It is gonna be an interesting season though and am looking forward to it.

Please don't say that again, Messi is worth way more than that, as a matter of fact, he is priceless.

Messi is the Mona Lisa of the football world.

1 Like

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by antartica(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
They want to over sensationalize him now,just because he is white british that scores manages to score goals(beckham/roonie).Defoe was as good,if not better in his hay days.

Illusions.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Demswear4u: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
50calibre:

Please don't say that again, Messi is worth way more than that, as a matter of fact, he is priceless.

Messi is the Mona Lisa of the football world.
how can you pay £105M for messi when more than half the world is starving?
£60million is the highest a player like Messi should be sold.
Gareth bale is £40million at best.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by 50calibre(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
how can you pay £105M for messi when more than half the world is starving?
£60million is the highest a player like Messi should be sold.
Gareth bale is £40million at best.

What are you saying? This isn't about people starving or not, it's about business and investment that can yield dividends. If you value a commodity so much and see its potential, then no amount is too big.

Facebook bought Instagram for a billion dollars.

If you say messi should worth £60M at most, what do you then say about ronaldo who was sold £80M 5 years ago?
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Afam4eva(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
No British player is worth more than $9million.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by colossus2: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva: No British player is worth more than $9million.
How many wraps did you smoke today? Keep hating UK cos u wan bring another talk come here undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Afam4eva(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
colo$$u$:

How many wraps did you smoke today? Keep hating UK cos u wan bring another talk come here undecided
Can you name one British footballer that is worth more than that and tell me why you think so. There's a reason why British footballers don't attract foreign clubs cos they're not just good enough.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by shadowalker123(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Good player but not worth that amount
Anyways real Madrid had a knack for buying over priced players
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by caukerzee(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva: No British player is worth more than $9million.
True. The english media hypes british players too much. I remember reading headlines like- "rooney is the white Pele " LOL grin ,"Walcott to win ballon d'or in two years time". "Carol: The liverpool's Drogba", "Zaha is the closest thing to Messi". LOL...typical english media.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by caukerzee(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can you name one British footballer that is worth more than that and tell me why you think so. There's a reason why British footballers don't attract foreign clubs cos they're not just good enough.
Even the english clubs themselves do not like to buy british players. Among the top european leagues, BPL is the most foreing player infested.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by colossus2: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Gareth Bale
His future is great. He can keep this same pace till he reaches 30. He is young and body fitness and creativity is extra ordinary....and he seems never down in a 90 minutes match. Two-time PFA Player of the Year winner and last season's FWA Footballer of the Year.
So you can't rate him at $9million

1 Like

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva:

Rooney

Wilshere

Bale
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
jackbauersballs: Rooney

Wilshere

Bale

You mean these players who cant dribble round a traffic cone?

ritish players are only good when it comes to streght, skillwise I believe Ahmed Musa would have been a legend if he was born in England

2 Likes

Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Sike(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yes!
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
No
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by datChelseaBoy: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Frank Lampard! At least goals would be guaranteed grin
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by ajf(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wallahi, Madrid don dey craze. Make Levy sharpally accept that bid make e no over do am o. Yeeeeeeeepaaaaaaa Tottenham don hammer!!!!
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by yang(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
stagger: Gareth Bale is a 30 million pounds player. I cannot believe how a club will buy him for such an insane amount.

What kind of world are we living in that a club will borrow money from the ECB-rescued Spanish banking system to finance this deal? Football has gotten to a stage where some form of financial regulation should be put in place.

English players are always overhyped and Bale is no different. There is no difference between him and the Ryan Giggs I watched in between 1995 and 1998.

Bale is Welsh, he is not English.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Testerfuze(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
If chelsea cn gt hazard 4 32mil,barca got neymar 4 57mil,bayern got gotze 4 35mil......den bale shud be sold 4 60sumtin nd nt d ridiculous fee mentioned above.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by hakku: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
if he is worth €85m den am wort €10m considering d fact dat i dont play futbal.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by lacosteIII(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Real Madrid be like he is worth 85million £uro...hell no, he is not worth up to dat price...even though...they said they will buy him @ all cost...smh...even though they buy him @ 100million £uro, he will still flop when he joins Real Madrid...

CHRISTIANO RONALDO worths more than MESSI and BALE...love u CR7... smiley
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Sirdy48(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
hell no! levy just want to milk big out of madrid.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by edi287: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Bale is the most overhyped player i've ever seen. The last time someone was this hyped up was when 0rooney was called the "white pele". Give me ozil, mata, iniesta, silva heck even di maria over bale. As for people talking about the marketing aspect, bale is no Beckham or cronaldo...so that 100m wont be recouped that easily.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by edi287: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

You mean these players who cant dribble round a traffic cone?

ritish players are only good it comes to streght, skillwise I believe Ahmed Musa would have been a legend if he was born in England

+100000000000000000000000000000000000. Even the mikel that they slag off everytime. Thats how they tried to make us believe Rooney was better than messi and cr7 after one good season till he flopped at the world cup.
Re: Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? by Gpattern(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
he is not even worth 40 million dollars.... how many goals or assist do he have? i strongly believe that real Madrid will regret this signing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0 ) On 1st September 2013 / Manchester City Vs Nottingham Forest (6 - 0) On 31st August 2022 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.