Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Govt Beyond Blackmail – Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Govt Beyond Blackmail – Orji (446 Views)

Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Govt Beyond Blackmail – Orji by patrikobi: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
My govt beyond blackmail – Orji

ABUJA—Governor Theodore of Abia State has said that his government was beyond blackmail following what he described as politically motivated criticisms by the opposition, which finds it difficult to believe the pace of development in the state.

In a statement in Abuja, yesterday, by his Special Adviser on Public Communication, Mr. Ben Onyechere, said: “We will remain resolute and undaunted in our determination to uplift the status of the state by changing the land marks of underdevelopment for which it was hitherto known.

“This habitual peddlers of falsehood have lost touch with reality based on their previous assumption that Abia political space was their private estate. There is no need to continually engage in sing songs over the achievements of the Governor Orji’s administration because we owe this sworn enemies of Abia State no apologies or explanation.

“The contraction by one detractor that his village is not developed by government is the dream of failure on behalf of his sponsor, who reigned for eight years in Abia.

“The sponsors of this hired funeral criers, whose major grouse is the loss of political power to the people of Abia, have refused to understand why the majority of Abia people have continued to embrace and support the trend of fortune that is currently bequeathed to the state by the Orji’s administration.

“This mischief is nothing but an attempt to divert the attention of economic crime agencies over the squander and conversion of Abia funds for their private enterprises in the past.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/my-govt-beyond-blackmail-orji/

Re: My Govt Beyond Blackmail – Orji by iamtheprincipal: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nobody is blackmailing you, TA.Orji and stop deceiving yourself . You have failed the people who you forced yourself on because they never elected you in the first place. And you have earned yourself the honour of the worst governor in Nigeria....Kudos!

1 Like

Re: My Govt Beyond Blackmail – Orji by Abagworo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
@OP, if you'd been observant you would have noticed that I usually come to Orji's defence but I believe he is out of touch with what is called development and Abia will need a miracle to meet up infrastructurally with its neighbors of Imo, Enugu, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States.

I won't deny the fact that he has constructed roads and hospital etc. but he failed to realize we are no longer in the stage where constructing few roads without drainage is appraised. Other States complain of walkways and pavements while Abia is yet to have common drainage. Your Oga needs to up his game to international standard.
Re: My Govt Beyond Blackmail – Orji by deshclones(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
THis guy is and will forever remain a joke...who is blackmailing you??..sane people have long given up on you so many years ago...they cant wait for 2015 to vote you out...very shameless blackman..see the mediocre roads he constructed in umuahia...it baffles me that despite his closeness to akpabio of akwa ibom,he has not deemed it fit to replicate the same type of world class roads being constructed in every nooks and crannies of akwa ibom state..

Abagworo: @OP, if you'd been observant you would have noticed that I usually come to Orji's defence but I believe he is out of touch with what is called development and Abia will need a miracle to meet up infrastructurally with its neighbors of Imo, Enugu, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States.

I won't deny the fact that he has constructed roads and hospital etc. but he failed to realize we are no longer in the stage where constructing few roads without drainage is appraised. Other States complain of walkways and pavements while Abia is yet to have common drainage. Your Oga needs to up his game to international standard.

Hatred for anything anambra will consume you some day...mark my words.
Re: My Govt Beyond Blackmail – Orji by deshclones(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
THis guy is and will forever remain a joke...who is blackmailing you??..sane people have long given up on you so many years ago...they cant wait for 2015 to vote you out...very shameless blackman..see the mediocre roads he constructed in umuahia...it baffles me that despite his closeness to akpabio of akwa ibom,he has not deemed it fit to replicate the same type of world class roads being constructed in every nooks and crannies of akwa ibom state..

Abagworo: @OP, if you'd been observant you would have noticed that I usually come to Orji's defence but I believe he is out of touch with what is called development and Abia will need a miracle to meet up infrastructurally with its neighbors of Imo, Enugu, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States.

Hatred for anything anambra will consume you some day...mark my words.
Re: My Govt Beyond Blackmail – Orji by dplomaticVal: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
This belligerent beelzebub has completely sequestrated and plundered the resources meant For the devt of Abia state for his selfish and personal aggrandisement.

It's quite disheartening that since he assumed office he hasnt executed a single meaningful project in Aba yet he keeps boasting and telling non-abians that he as transformed the state. angry

Imagine a Gov that cnt evn Freely walk b4 the ppl tht elected him just for the fear of been lynched to death by irate masses

till tomorrow 'I prefer 1 Fashola to 50 pieces of thief orji, our only solace for now is that perdition awaits the heartless beast after death.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Governor Lambasts Orji Kalu / Breaking News: Anambra PDP Governorship Aspirants Is Ongoing / Nigeria's Former Leader "Olusegun Obasanjo": "Nigeria May Have Been Cursed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.