Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Are The Side Effects Of Alcohol And Cigarettes To Women? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Side Effects Of Alcohol And Cigarettes To Women? (655 Views)

Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Chain-smoking Toddler Gives Up Cigarettes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Side Effects Of Alcohol And Cigarettes To Women? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please I want to knw if there is any side effect from d above to women. Cos some pple say it can damage a woman's womb. Is it true or are there other side effects.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Alcohol And Cigarettes To Women? by echibuzor: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Smoking is dangerous plain and simple, be it man or woman, Cancer, Tuberculosis etc.. Dont know about the womb part tho
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Alcohol And Cigarettes To Women? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
I think it reduces fertility for both sexes. its one of the lifestyle changes recommended when couples start ttcing.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Alcohol And Cigarettes To Women? by toaspromo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
SMOKING AND DRINKING ALCOHOL IS NOT HYGIENE FOR ANYBODY PERSON NOT BOTH HABITS DAMAGES THE LIVER AND WHICH PORTENDS HIGH LEVEL OF DIABETES AND IN CASE SUCH WOMAN GOT PREGNANT THERE IS TENDENCY SHE SUFFER TOO MUCH PAIN DURING LABOUR OR DOING OPERATION DURING BIRT AND ALSO THE DIABETES CAN BE TRANSMITTED INTO BABY IN THE WOMB.THAT CAN ALSO DECREASE UR LIFE SPAN
IT IS BETTER FOR U TO QUIT IT NOW OR DONT EVEN NEAR IT
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Alcohol And Cigarettes To Women? by hardbody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ms_Steph: Please I want to knw if there is any side effect from d above to women. Cos some pple say it can damage a woman's womb. Is it true or are there other side effects.

Keep smoking your stuff jare. If tobacco and indeed alchohol had anything to do with the womb, all the ashewos wouldnt be taking in ever or better still would not be taking preventive pills.

Tobacco taken in moderate levels does no harm, if it were to be otherwise, it would be banned completely. Have you ever been able to buy acid from the streets?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Alcohol And Cigarettes To Women? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
I only asked a question I don't smoke d only drink I get high on is fanta grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

tuesday / The Effects Of Marijuana(igboo, Ganja, And Any Other Name) On Your Health / 6 Things That Make Water Unhealthy And Unsafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.