Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,659 members, 7,840,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Invitation From Workforce. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Workforce. (18900 Views)

Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / Interview Invite From Workforce / Got An Invite From Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by valeriechima(f): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Obi1kenobi: Is there any 2:2 graduate who was shortlisted? They seem to exclude me in everything. Even the First Bank test. Chei! I don suffer. grin
.I graduated with a 2.2 nd I got the text. I even wrote the last FBN aptitude test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Berylmoi(f): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2013
Tetegh: I got this invitation yesterday 31/07: "You are invited for an Aptitude test in consideration for the Management Trainee Programme of a new multinational firm on the 8/9th Aug. in Lagos. Expect details" Any one in the house with a similar text or invite?
I got the message too but I don't remember appplying for any management trainee program with a NEW multinational company. I have always applied to the already established and well-known ones.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by monomex: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2013
luvola: i think the test might be for kelwaram..i got the test today... Accounting 2.1
I'm thinking it could be kewalram too cos that's d Mgt Trainee program that I applied for recently....buh they said in the text that its a new multinational company. Let's wait n see sha.
Wrote the 1st bnk test too, buh I don't thnk it has anything to do with d 1stbank test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by abbyrian(f): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
I also wrote the FBN test and I finished with a 2.2.
valeriechima: .I graduated with a 2.2 nd I got the text. I even wrote the last FBN aptitude test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by sparklingdiva: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yes, I wrote the last FBN test as well and had difficulties submitting even after clicking the submit button several times. Had to wait some mins. I'm certain this is in relation with the FBN test as the only relationship I've had with workforce is through FBN. I'm certain I did well in their test. By the way who has heard from FBN? I haven't.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
sparklingdiva: Yes, I wrote the last FBN test as well and had difficulties submitting even after clicking the submit button several times. Had to wait some mins. I'm certain this is in relation with the FBN test as the only relationship I've had with workforce is through FBN. I'm certain I did well in their test. By the way who has heard from FBN? I haven't.

No news from FBN yet ooo.

If I may know, which Batch were you and which centre did you write the FBN test?

I also had difficulties submitting initially...(Fingers crossed)
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
I'm sure they got are contacts from our FBN application 'cos that's the only workforce recruitment I've applied. Well let's see, we'll all get the details soon. All the best as we prepare
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Tetegh: I'm sure they got are contacts from our FBN application 'cos that's the only workforce recruitment I've applied. Well let's see, we'll all get the details soon. All the best as we prepare

Where was ur centre for the FBN test and which batch were you?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by AMossley(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
I got the message yesterday,though I've never applied for any management trainee position with workforce.studied microbiology,2.1.Also did the last fbn test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Tetegh(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
dvdami:

Where was ur centre for the FBN test and which batch were you?

Enugu Centre
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Hemanwel(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Pls,how can I get my CV across to Workforce - whether soft copy or hard copy?
I need urgent response pls.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by cashkid: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2013
sparklingdiva: Yes, I wrote the last FBN test as well and had difficulties submitting even after clicking the submit button several times. Had to wait some mins. I'm certain this is in relation with the FBN test as the only relationship I've had with workforce is through FBN. I'm certain I did well in their test. By the way who has heard from FBN? I haven't.
i dnt tink it is anyway related to the FBN cos i didnt do the FBN test eventhough i was invited but also rceived dis new message 4rm workforce.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by cashkid: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2013
primus_maximus: Hello guys, Is there anyone here who got this message and dint write the recent 1st bank test??
i got the text but i didnt do the FBN test eventhough i was invited.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by choicely: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2013
I got d text msg but I didnt do d FBN test though I was invited for the test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dljbd1(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2013
I just received this mail about hour ago.

Dear ****** *******,

You are invited for an aptitude test in consideration for the Management Trainee Programme of a new multinational firm.

Please visit jobs.wfmcentre.com/invite to print out your invitation and read carefully all the instructions provided. You are required to log in with your GSM number with which you received our SMS to get all the necessary test information.

If you did not receive any sms from us, kindly use your phone with which you have used to apply for any application with Workforce in the past.

You will be required to upload your passport photograph, please get it handy.

When you log in, you will be able to view your test details, kindly print a copy of this test details after you have uploaded your passport photograph and bring it along for the test. You will not be granted entry without a printed copy of this invite showing your uploaded passport photograph.

Please bring along a proof of identification (only National I.D Card, 2011 Voters registration card, 2011-2012, NYSC ID card, International Passport or Driver’s License will be recognized).

Visit jobs.wfmcentre.com/invite for all necessary test details.

Let's check it out. cool
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by sparklingdiva: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
@dvdami. Was in batch 6. Centre was UNILAG.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by ecolime(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Just received a mail from workforce. Is there anyone who didn't apply to FBN but got this e-mail?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by livelystone(f): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
I got their text too, I did not apply for any management trainee with them, i only applied for the FBN trainee but didn't write the test. But chai angry why friday? embarassed 5:15 pm again?

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Carsonv(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
This is my opinion on this:

The "Multinational Management Firm" is actually Workforce! This is why I say this: I remember that when I applied for the FBN test, the registration page had Firstbank written on it. That shows the the test for specifically for a client: Firstbank. But this one has Workforce written on it. So? And nobody here remembers applying to any Management firm.

They only looked at the pool of the candidates who applied for jobs in their client companies and picked the ones they feel are right for them.

My problem is, why create the ambiguity? If you want to employ candidates you feel are good for your firm, make clear. People would still come to your test!

But for me, I don't think I'll come. Can't spend the fare to Lagos for a test...atleast for this kind of job.

So y'all should stop speculating on the "Multinational management Firm"!

1 Like

Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dahmie2013: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
U don't necessarily have 2 apply on d site of workforce 2 be called 4 a test. U might have applied 2 a company's site&dey send d details 2 dem. Also, u might just have sent ur cv 2 an email addy on an advert u probably saw online or on d papers.

D bottom line is, a company dat gave ur details 2 dem sure have good money 2 pay. Workforce aint cheap @ all. I'm highly optimistic. All d best guys! wink
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello peeps, I guess d new mnc is kewalram chanrai group. D application was in April. Search ur sent mail folder for ur application letter. Let's reason together and find out if it's going to be worth it coz I can't travel from east to lagos for a test wt a learning company cos am not dt desperate for job. 1luv
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by bizguru000: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Here's my own analysis... From what i have found out

1.Each and every one of us that got this: nvitation,applied for first bank.

2.All of us that got this new invite for 'New multinational firm' did our previous Fbn test in yaba- I recall most of us had issues submitting after completing the test because of workforce' bad network setup

My conclusion- workforce lost most/all test correspondence in yaba (unilag) venue and are now trying to make ammends.

Pls feel free to undermine this hypothesis if you have also been invited for this new test and you did ur fbn test in the other venue in ikeja

Thanks
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
sparklingdiva: @dvdami. Was in batch 6. Centre was UNILAG.

I was in Unilag too. Mine was the 26th of June and I was in Batch 7. I had difficulties submitting. Did u also have such difficulties?
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dahmie2013: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
juicypetal: Hello peeps, I guess d new mnc is kewalram chanrai group. D application was in April. Search ur sent mail folder for ur application letter. Let's reason together and find out if it's going to be worth it coz I can't travel from east to lagos for a test wt a learning company cos am not dt desperate for job. 1luv
But kewalram Chanrai aint a new multinatnal here in Naija. Dey distribute mistibushi cars. If its dem sha, den its all good.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by cashkid: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Carsonv: This is my opinion on this:

The "Multinational Management Firm" is actually Workforce! This is why I say this: I remember that when I applied for the FBN test, the registration page had Firstbank written on it. That shows the the test for specifically for a client: Firstbank. But this one has Workforce written on it. So? And nobody here remembers applying to any Management firm.

They only looked at the pool of the candidates who applied for jobs in their client companies and picked the ones they feel are right for them.

My problem is, why create the ambiguity? If you want to employ candidates you feel are good for your firm, make clear. People would still come to your test!
i wonder ooooooooo, cnt waste roughly 6k come lagos cme do one test wey no go get result

But for me, I don't think I'll come. Can't spend the fare to Lagos for a test...atleast for this kind of job.

So y'all should stop speculating on the "Multinational management Firm"!
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by cashkid: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
bizguru000: Here's my own analysis... From what i have found out

2.All of us that got this new invite for 'New multinational firm' did our previous Fbn test in yaba- I recall most of us had issues submitting after completing the test because of workforce' bad network setup

My conclusion- workforce lost most/all test correspondence in yaba (unilag) venue and are now trying to make ammends.

Pls feel free to undermine this hypothesis if you have also been invited for this new test and you did ur fbn test in the other venue in ikeja
i didnt do any test in Yaba and i received the test

Thanks
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by HOPE8888(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=bizguru000]Here's my own analysis... From what i have found out

2.All of us that got this new invite for 'New multinational firm' did our previous Fbn test in yaba- I recall most of us had issues submitting after completing the test because of workforce' bad network setup.

I didn't do any Fbn test but I was invited for this test.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
bizguru000: Here's my own analysis... From what i have found out

Thanks

I subscribe to ur line of thought. I also wrote in UNILAG Batch 7 but I know all things work together for good....
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by bizguru000: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=HOPE8888][/quote]

U didnt o any fbn test right?But im sure u applied for the test but probably didnt show up to write it...which means u were probably scheduled to write in yaba
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by valeriechima(f): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
I have a friend who works with Workforce and he wrote dis
"Its a multinational. The client wants it kept unknown so its only two pple that knw who the client is. My lead consultant and the unit head for human resources"
He also adviced me to read my Gmat and general knowlege questions

I don't think it is FBN.
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by bizguru000: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
I guess we can conclude workforce used their previous fbn database to recruit for a new multinational client
Re: Invitation From Workforce. by dvdami(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
I have checked my invite online. I am slated to write in UNILAG on Thursday by 4pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / Which Of These Jobs Would You Advice This Lawyer To Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.